PDA

View Full Version : Day Labor Aisle @ Home Depot

Egon Spengler
07-01-2010, 07:15 AM
I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just found it funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSiw0UQeW_g

PonyUP
07-01-2010, 08:25 AM
:lol::lol:

Only Guatemaleans are eligible for the coupon :lol:

kernie
07-01-2010, 10:19 AM
I hope this doesn't offend anyone. I just found it funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSiw0UQeW_g
" This one is fresh as his back is still wet?"

Offend anyone, naw. :eek:

Nice pics of fenway BTW, it really is a cool place, hope they keep it going.

mrjones
07-01-2010, 12:55 PM
I just picked up 3 on Monday, but I didn't go to Home Depot - I didn't know they carried them there. Probably still cheaper at the road-side stands...

Mr. Man
07-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Love how they thank Home Depot in the credits. I guarantee HD will not see the humor in it.

johnnyrauder
07-01-2010, 08:17 PM
home depot will probably steal the idea, and have a "DAY LABORER" asle...

Mr. Man
07-02-2010, 10:26 AM
home depot will probably steal the idea, and have a "DAY LABORER" asle...

No matter how "Homey" the company seems in it's commercials trust me they have NO sense of humor when it comes to making money. If those people in the video worked at HD they do not anymore and I wouldn't be surprised to learn they have a pending law suit on their hands.

Joe Walsh
07-02-2010, 10:38 AM
No matter how "Homey" the company seems in it's commercials trust me they have NO sense of humor when it comes to making money. If those people in the video worked at HD they do not anymore and I wouldn't be surprised to learn they have a pending law suit on their hands.

+1

Home Depot doesn't want to offend, or lose any business because of some (yes...funny!) video.

Have you ever been in a Home Depot early in the morning?
There are lots of...how shall I say this in a PC manner?....non-English speaking laborers who pay at the registers with wads of cash....:hmmm:

justbob
07-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Quilty. I LMAO!