PDA

View Full Version : Reminiscing about S/C'ing the Marauder

CWright
07-01-2010, 02:01 PM
Do any of you ever look back and think about what you have done to your cars? Hard to believe it has been almost a year since I made the decision to S/C the Marauder. Best decision I have made with mods. I remember the day I took her down and the day I picked her back up. Since then there have been a few kills with the most recent against a 2009 Mustang GT. The look on the guys face was priceless. Another fun time was a few weeks back running with a Trilogized Marauder. He gets me out of the hole but from a dead even 65 mph on I get him. Been able to make a lot of new friends in the Atlanta area with Marauders and one of those even driving up to attend my grandmother's funeral last week. That was awesome! Next on the agenda is Marauderville 8. Can't wait. Looking forward to meeting other Marauder owners. Thanks to this community and the friends I have made. Want to give a big thanks to Dennis for doing a great job on my car!:beer:

Now I am just doing the small upgrades with gauges and looking at new alarm system with remote start. Not sure what else is to come but I am sure I will come up with something. Anyway, here is the thread I started on July 31,2009.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55692

Sometimes it's fun to look back.:D

Local Boy
07-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Just hearing that beautiful whistle (ProCharger) always brings a smile to my face...Going on 3 years and trouble free! Gotta LOVE IT!

Special thanks to "Magindat" for all the help while I did the install...Without Rich's generous time and extraordinary knowledge , I would probably still be figuring it out...

Thanks Brutha!

Aloha

Marauderman
07-01-2010, 02:38 PM
I know exactly how you feel Chris---surprised you did not get the remote start while in Dennis's hand---but then again --money goes only so far--I for one know that--I have way too much of that in my MM now--and it could have more done to it--it just never ends-till you say NO MORE--or slow down----but its hard to do-

Will be nice to hook up during MV VIII.

Am planning on running Zmax on the 14th, with Russ, aka 03mmmonroe and his crew--should be fun....wish you could be here for all the fun....you know--trying to get that time down another notch at a time......but enjoy it and be safe out there my friend...those MM's draw a lot of attention...know what I mean!!

Tom

bigmerc'03
07-01-2010, 04:39 PM
been 3 years since i join in on the forced induction and its something if ask would i do it again???????And the answer is HELL YEAH WITHOUT A DOUBT