PDA

View Full Version : Marauder Toys

Mr. Squirrel
07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm asking a nutty question but what I'm going to ask is anyone a toy car collector. Today I bought a Green Light Black Bandit Marauder. What I'm asking is there more of these cars and what other colors are out there. Also what other Marauder toys are out there. Please post pictures of the ones made, what company made them. I'm also interested in looking for some of these toy cars to buy if you have extras. Thanks

fastblackmerc
07-11-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm asking a nutty question but what I'm going to ask is anyone a toy car collector. Today I bought a Green Light Black Bandit Marauder. What I'm asking is there more of these cars and what other colors are out there. Also what other Marauder toys are out there. Please post pictures of the ones made, what company made them. I'm also interested in looking for some of these toy cars to buy if you have extras. Thanks

Green Light is the only company that makes a 2003 - 2004 Marauder.

They have a "regular" MM and the black bandit one.

DOOM
07-11-2010, 07:42 PM
Don't forget the GREEN one.

FordNut
07-11-2010, 08:11 PM
The green one is hard to find. I have a spare of the regular gloss black ones with chrome wheels. On the pkg it is called a 2004 model. The black bandit one is called a 2003 model. Shoot me an email if you're interested.

visionmercury
07-11-2010, 08:23 PM
check e-bay and your local toys r us thats where i ususlly find them at

Mr. Squirrel
07-11-2010, 09:14 PM
I was lucky to find the one I have. How rare is the Green one?