PDA

View Full Version : Ct

dakslim
07-15-2010, 07:08 AM
Well, sorry to say, that my trip to Ct was so action packed that I never had the opportunity to look up any New England Marauders.:( What with the wedding and my youngest grandson's christening there just wasn't any time. Didn't even get to see everyone that I had hoped from New Milford. Sigh, oh well.

On another note, I got a "great Marauder" from a guy in New Milford and a thumbs up on the Jersey Turnpike.:D

Egon Spengler
07-15-2010, 07:27 AM
I see how it is... :(

Haggis
07-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Well, sorry to say, that my trip to Ct was so action packed that I never had the opportunity to look up any New England Marauders.:( What with the wedding and my youngest grandson's christening there just wasn't any time. Didn't even get to see everyone that I had hoped from New Milford. Sigh, oh well.

On another note, I got a "great Marauder" from a guy in New Milford and a thumbs up on the Jersey Turnpike.:D

Are you sure they were not just flipping you the bird?

dakslim
07-15-2010, 08:30 AM

Possibility...my eyesights not as good as it used to be. BTW, has anyone told you that you are a buttmunch?

Egon Spengler
07-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Also, it isn't due to his lack of time that he didn't see any of us N.E. Marauders, it is because we were avoiding him... :geezer:

dakslim
07-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Also, it isn't due to his lack of time that he didn't see any of us N.E. Marauders, it is because we were avoiding him... :geezer:

BTW, has anyone told you that you are a buttmunch?

Egon Spengler
07-15-2010, 08:37 AM
BTW, has anyone told you that you are a buttmunch?
That was only in college and I only did it to make some extra loot! Met a lot of nice people that way too!

LeoVampire
07-15-2010, 09:09 AM

Sorry you didn't have time to meet with anyone but way cool to the Marauder deal and enjoying the family time with everyone! :beer: