PDA

View Full Version : And she's 99% definitley sold

PonyUP
07-15-2010, 01:30 PM
After a month of trying to find a buyer and deadbeats not following through, looks like I finally sold the Vic.

Guy was really nice, he lives in Cincinnati, and I guess his Dad has been wanting an LX for a while. His Dad saw mine a few eeks ago and told his son to look into it, and when I lowered the price, I guess Dad insisted on it. So we talked for about an hour last night, and another 30 minutes today, and he is sending me a deposit, and coming down next weekend with his wife to pick it up. Definitely don't think I got what she's worth, but not having to register or pay insurance anymore will make up for it. We settled on $7K, so in the end, I'm happy...

And I have a Marauder :)

LANDY
07-15-2010, 02:13 PM
way to go man. now keep on maraudering

PonyUP
07-16-2010, 08:57 PM
I FRICKNG HATE PEOPLE, the jerk*** was mailing me a deposit and coming down next weekend to pick up the Vic, and tonight he bailed out. I so sick of people pulling this crap. This ****a doesn't happen in Chicago. O swear to God, I'm about ready to donate the damn thing and take a tax credit.

I don't get it, the car is frickin' beautiful, rides like a Lincoln and there isn't one damn thing wrong with it, I've even lowered the price. Is it Georgia? Is it something they put in the water that makes people agree on a price and then make up some Bull to pull out.

Screw it, I think I'll get ***** and sell it to CarMax.

PEOPLE SUCK :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2: :mad2::mad2::mad2:

wht02lightning
07-16-2010, 11:48 PM
that sucks man, I feel for ya, I have a buddy looking for a p71 but his max is 5k, Ill talk to him and see if hed go higher and I have family in Bama I visit alot so maybe we can work something out, I doubt it tho

PonyUP
07-17-2010, 05:50 AM
I got three more nibbles today so hopefully something will pan out, but I might be willing to meet him in the middle if I don't get this things sold soon

TAKEDOWN
07-17-2010, 11:55 AM
"Too Legit, too legit to quit!" -M.C. Hammer-