PDA

View Full Version : Got a New Member? Through the phone?

PonyUP
07-17-2010, 09:18 AM
Thought this was a cool story. So I guy called me from West Virginia interested in the Vic this morning. Really nice guy, he ahs a summer place in Myrtle Beach where he has a Vic and at home he has a Shelby.

I told him I was selling the Vic, because I just bought a Marauder. He said he had one of those too, with 30K miles. So I asked him if he'd ever been on MM.net

He said no, then I told him all about it and how great it is here, and how awesome the family is.

Long story short, I think he's gonna check it out, and also sounded real interested in the Vic, just wouldn't be able to pull the trigger until the 26th.

So hopefully we get a new member at least, yes Casey, that IS what she said

justbob
07-17-2010, 10:50 AM
Hopefully he is not yet another smoke blower... I talked to a guy at the car show the other day and he has a neighbor that he has never met in years! Anyways he said that his neighbor also has a DTR IIRC that never gets to see the light of day. I gave him a card to hand off as an ice breaker to finally meet him.

TAKEDOWN
07-17-2010, 11:35 AM
... or now he'll end up purchasing a MARAUDER and realize it's an upgrade, :lol: g00d goin' Brad! :shake:

PonyUP
07-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Well he has a pretty nice garage
2009 Shelby GT500
2003 Black Marauder
F150
Wifes Expedition
and an 2003 Standard Vic

Seemed like a pretty cool car guy, hope he joins up

AFTER HE BUYS MY CAR