TAF
11-30-2003, 02:47 PM
Why...hello Sheriff....

RCSignals
11-30-2003, 03:00 PM
Now Todd, it's not nice to tease RF like that :lol:

Petrograde
11-30-2003, 03:03 PM
:lol: great movie! I think I would rather have a red Marauder, than a Red Rider BB gun too!

Tom

TAF
11-30-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by RCSignals
Now Todd, it's not nice to tease RF like that :lol:

Uh...that's^^^ not RF. I know who that is....it is who I said it was.

junehhan
11-30-2003, 03:39 PM
For Christmas, i'd like for my Silver Marauder that i've paid for a while ago, that is 3 weeks late arriving to finally show up. Noone knows what's up with this, and Ford headquarters is doing a trace as the trucking company apparantly lost track of it..............

P74vic
11-30-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by junehhan
For Christmas, i'd like for my Silver Marauder that i've paid for a while ago, that is 3 weeks late arriving to finally show up. Noone knows what's up with this, and Ford headquarters is doing a trace as the trucking company apparantly lost track of it..............

Our local delaer got a silver Marauder in about 2 weeks ago, for stock. It sat on the new car lot for a grand total of 3 or 4 days before it sold. Compared to the black ones sitting for 6 to 9 months each. Maybe they got yours by mistake? Let's hope not! :cool:

junehhan
11-30-2003, 03:45 PM
I would honestly hope not, especially since i've already been issued a title memorandum, and since my Ford credit loan has also been activated..............

Bigdogjim
11-30-2003, 06:47 PM
Think about it how do you "loose" a car?

woaface
11-30-2003, 08:10 PM
There's a DTR Marauder with a flint interior sittin right out front at the local Lincoln Mercury dealership. Man, I've got up three times now to stare at it...it is just beautiful. They tacked on the price of the spoiler and an "Enviromental" something or other and it totals up to somwhere in the $36 grand area. I like the touch of silver paint in the 'Marauder' embossing. I thought I wanted silver, but after I saw this thing up close...oooo baby!

junehhan
11-30-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim

Although that might be true, you do start getting paranoid when a car that you paid for is 3 full weeks late arriving behind the original date it was supposed to arrive. Now Ford headquarters doesn't have a clue where this vehicle is as they have to start a trace on Monday. Last I heard before the weekend, the transport company wasn't returning their phone calls on what in the hell they did with my car. Either i'm not getting the complete truth, or someone is really incompetant.

KSMM03
11-30-2003, 08:35 PM
I hope you're not paying on the loan yet, right?? I mean, if I'm right, you've not signed the contract yet, which means you're not liable until that moment. ( I sold cars once upon a time)

junehhan
11-30-2003, 08:40 PM
Hi, yes i've signed on the contract already. I havn't gotten my first month's payment in yet, but that may be since I signed all of the paperwork including the contract about 2 weeks ago. Normally, I don't buy vehicles sight unseen, but the dealer garenteed to me that it would be in the next day from what they said the Ford regional representative told them. That was actually the 2nd promised garenteed date they gave me for my Marauder arriving which never happened. They showed me all of the paperwork to prove to me that it was the date due in, and now they are trying to sort things out with Ford headquarters, who has no clue where my vehicle went. They are doing a trace on Monday to find out from there what happened in which my vehicle never arrived, even though it's going onto it's 4th week being late.

Long Live #3
11-30-2003, 10:53 PM

It's easy! My Uncle had to return his 1999 Deep Amethyst Dakota R/T. It was all because of some dumb false advertisement for towing weight. Anyway, He had his 2000 Intense Blue Dakota R/T on order. When he went to pick it up, they said they sold his truck to someone else. So he ordered a 2001 Intense Blue Dakota R/T. He found the guy who bought the 2000 Dakota, and he's been friends with him ever since.

RCSignals
11-30-2003, 11:33 PM
junehhan

In that case, make sure they adjust the start date of your loan and warranty!

RedMM
12-01-2003, 09:17 PM
Good Luck, junehhan! Nothing worst than having your new toy lost! I hope you get it this week! RedMM:cry::depress::mad2:

junehhan
12-01-2003, 10:34 PM
I wasn't thinking about that, but thanks for mentioning that. I'll definately have a talk with them soon. The Ford rep called me today and assured me that they are doing everything they can to try to find my car. I was told i'll get another call tomarrow, and i'm honestly getting very angry. How in the flying #### do you LOSE a CAR!?!?!?!?

junehhan
12-01-2003, 10:47 PM
Mike, thanks as I hope I get it soon. It's frustrating to have a vehicle lost when it's already been paid for. I have a feeling i'm not being told the entire story, but when I get another call tomarrow, i'm going to really confront him and turn on the heat.

Haggis
12-02-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by P74vic
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/xmas.jpg

Great wait till my wife sees this post!:help:

Thanks Gang!:( :mad: :cry:

RedMM
12-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Aye Haggis, if the lassie wants a new Red MM for Xmas, then ye ought to pick her up a couple!!:lol:

MERCMAN
12-02-2003, 12:20 PM
you'll shoot your "rice" out kid!!!!:lol: :lol:

SHERIFF
12-02-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by mercman
you'll shoot your "rice" out kid!!!!:lol: :lol:

ROTGFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

LRHippo
12-02-2003, 09:04 PM
Maybe you should have stuck with the Land Rovers June...At least they got your truck to you!

jgc61sr2002
12-02-2003, 09:33 PM
LRHippo - Welcome to the MM site. The best on the net thanks to Logan and LML.:D

junehhan
12-02-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by LRHippo
Maybe you should have stuck with the Land Rovers June...At least they got your truck to you!

Ahh, who might this be from the old Freelander forums? At least when my Marauder finally does arrive, it won't always be leaking something like my Discovery, or the Freelander before that was/is. While this website is the best when it comes to Marauders, the ultimate Land Rover enthusiast website for those wondering what this is about, is the old forum I used to take part in which is http://www.freelanderliving.com

LRHippo, just remember that Land Rover's are going to become more and more Fordified as the years go on! :)

woaface
12-05-2003, 04:40 PM

I read that way too quick...it came across "How do you get a car loose."

jgc61sr2002
12-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Think about it how do you "loose" a car? Jim - Forget the keys in the ignition when you park. You'll lose it quick. He He:D