PDA

View Full Version : Honda Loaded into a Uhaul

ctrlraven
07-23-2010, 06:26 AM
Warning Mature Language, Not Safe For Work.

Now that you have been warned, prepare to laugh your azz off!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DskwSt5Jpfg
DskwSt5Jpfg

MMarauder03
07-23-2010, 06:29 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Too bad he doesn't have a marauder, he could have driven it where he wanted it to go.

Btw, you are on fire finding vids, bored at work?? :P

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 06:31 AM
I didn't turn!

I find it kind of funny, but at the same time, the dude seems like a doucher yelling at his girl like that. What is the big deal? The car is worth like $200. Chill out...

ctrlraven
07-23-2010, 06:32 AM
Btw, you are on fire finding vids, bored at work?? :P
Yeah just killing time now, work 8am to 10am on Fridays. I was finished my work in about 20 mins.

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Yeah just killing time now, work 8am to 10am on Fridays. I was finished my work in about 20 mins.
Two hours?!?!? What is the point?!?!

ctrlraven
07-23-2010, 06:47 AM
Two hours?!?!? What is the point?!?!
Because per my vendor license with the state DMV I have to offer some service on Friday since I am the only shop in this area. Either I work five 8 hr days or two 10 hr shifts, two 9 hr shifts and then 2 hrs on Friday which leaves the rest of the day open to take care of whatever.

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 06:56 AM
Because per my vendor license with the state DMV I have to offer some service on Friday since I am the only shop in this area. Either I work five 8 hr days or two 10 hr shifts, two 9 hr shifts and then 2 hrs on Friday which leaves the rest of the day open to take care of whatever.
I gotcha! Sounds good! I wish I only had to work 2 hours today! haha

Joe Walsh
07-23-2010, 06:58 AM
I didn't turn!

I find it kind of funny, but at the same time, the dude seems like a doucher yelling at his girl like that. What is the big deal? The car is worth like $200. Chill out...

:rofl:

Thanks Chris, I just shot coffee all over my monitor when I watched that clip!!

Yeah, V-Tec douchebag yells at his poor girlfriend for "wrecking" an already frontend-less turd.
Who cares except, obviously, that Ricer Retard....:dunno:

She must have broken his underglow lights and bent his disconnected NOS lines....:bigcry:

MMarauder03
07-23-2010, 07:03 AM

Not a bad gig. I just work 5 10 hour days... :(

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 07:04 AM
:rofl:

Thanks Chris, I just shot coffee all over my monitor when I watched that clip!!

Yeah, V-Tec douchebag yells at his poor girlfriend for "wrecking" an already frontend-less turd.
Who cares except, obviously, that Ricer Retard....:dunno:

She must have broken his underglow lights and bent his disconnected NOS lines....:bigcry:
Dude! That was my 19 second street car! It'll beat anything and when people ask me, I will say it runs 12's even though I have never raced it and it only has 3rd gear!

ctrlraven
07-23-2010, 07:10 AM
Seriously though who the hell loads a car into a U-haul truck??

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 07:13 AM
Seriously though who the hell loads a car into a U-haul truck??
I don't know if you heard the audio for this clips, but they don't sound all that intelligent!

ctrlraven
07-23-2010, 07:21 AM
I don't know if you heard the audio for this clips, but they don't sound all that intelligent!
Them having a Fail Wheel Drive car to start was a dead give away.

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 07:23 AM
Them having a Fail Wheel Drive car to start was a dead give away.
Also, they didn't drive it into the u-haul, they had to push it. That right there tells me the car doesn't even run and is a waste of time, space, and money to move!

Joe Walsh
07-23-2010, 07:27 AM
Also, they didn't drive it into the u-haul, they had to push it. That right there tells me the car doesn't even run and is a waste of time, space, and money to move!

Yep,

Ricer Retard translation:

"I've got a NOS'd, turboed V-Tec Civic that runs 10s!!! Right now I've got it apart so I can install a bigger set of injectors."

=

"It doesn't have a front clip, the N/A V-Tec is toast from over-revving, the clutch is shot and it hasn't run in years."......:o

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 07:56 AM
Yep,

Ricer Retard translation:

"I've got a NOS'd, turboed V-Tec Civic that runs 10s!!! Right now I've got it apart so I can install a bigger set of injectors."

=

"It doesn't have a front clip, the N/A V-Tec is toast from over-revving, the clutch is shot and it hasn't run in years."......:o
I am very tempted to comment on the video! haha

Joe Walsh
07-23-2010, 08:03 AM
I am very tempted to comment on the video! haha

I just did!

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 08:09 AM
I just did!
LOL!!!

Me too. I had to do it. A little long winded, but I think I got my point across...

RF Overlord
07-23-2010, 08:11 AM
I dunno...looked staged to me.

Either that or if these kids are the future of America, we're doomed...

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 08:15 AM
I dunno...looked staged to me.

Either that or if these kids are the future of America, we're doomed...
I have seen the youth of today, and I believe it is the latter of your post... :shake:

Joe Walsh
07-23-2010, 08:19 AM
It does look staged because why would the guy even be videotaping the process?
Also the ramp set-up was such a Rube Goldberg arrangement that I'm beginning to suspect a YouTube wanna-be famous dork.

Regardless....It is still fun to watch a POS Honda hit the back of a U-Haul truck!

Black_Out
07-23-2010, 08:24 AM
lol jeeze, I didn't know Mel Gibson drove a honda.

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 08:28 AM
lol jeeze, I didn't know Mel Gibson drove a honda.
LOL!!!! :rofl:

GOOD ONE! :baby: :loco: :seesaw:

PonyUP
07-23-2010, 08:46 AM
Is it just me, or it looks like to ramps were set to wide apart anyway. Great move Dinkus :)

Ricer: I don't want to put the miles on my highly modified 10 second rocket, so let's put it in a U-Haul

Friend of Ricer: Dude, that sounds like an awesome plan, I know how you care for this car

Ricer: And I need to supervise to make sure everything goes perfect, so I'll have my girlfriend steer it

Friend: Man, you're letting your girl behind the wheel

Ricer: Easy man, she won't start the car

Friend: alright, we should do this nice and slow

Ricer: No, it's all about speed all the time. Let's get a good head of steam going and get it in as fast as we can, we should be able to laod it in 10 seconds too

Friend: Man you're Brilliant!!!!

:stupid:

Cheeseheadbob
07-23-2010, 11:03 AM
Them were some nice ramps they had sit up for the move! Looks like they bought some skate board ramps at someone else's moving sale. Even if the ramps had held, there is no way they would have made it into "Grandma's Attic". More than likely, they would have made it about 4 feet and the star of the show would have started to roll backwards, crushing the Darwin award candidates. Now that would have been some reel gud watchin....:D

MMarauder03
07-23-2010, 11:12 AM
LOL!!!

Me too. I had to do it. A little long winded, but I think I got my point across...

Car to share your post? :lol:

Leadfoot281
07-23-2010, 11:21 AM
It does look staged because why would the guy even be videotaping the process?
Also the ramp set-up was such a Rube Goldberg arrangement that I'm beginning to suspect a YouTube wanna-be famous dork.

Regardless....It is still fun to watch a POS Honda hit the back of a U-Haul truck!

I think the guy filming it was the only one that knew it was gonna fail so that's why he taped it. That might also explain why he wasn't pushing or driving.

justbob
07-23-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm speechless.

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 11:31 AM
Someone has already commented on my comment on youtube! haha

justbob
07-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Comment left.

MMarauder03
07-23-2010, 11:48 AM
@bretdee (http://www.youtube.com/comment_search?username=bretde e) hey, HEY his 6 sec civic is broken now...lol she should have f****d up even more since he blamed her for his f*** up anyway

I particularly liked that comment. lol

Egon Spengler
07-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Comment left.
Nice comment Bob!:beer:

Crown Vicman
07-23-2010, 12:32 PM
LOL The guy's an idiot for yelling at his girl like that. I don't get it though it takes 4 guys to push that little four banger. One of the guys could have drove it up there. Thats what stupidity gets you.

TAKEDOWN
07-23-2010, 01:55 PM
LOL... OMG!!! Why did you turn, why did you turn? It appeared that she didn't turn, they were off and favored the right of the ramp, ramp looks unstable, and why would you attempt to put a car inside that? Freakin' CrAzIeS!!!!

Shora
07-23-2010, 03:55 PM
First, I have seen a co-worker haul a brand new Nissan Altima in a U Haul Truck traveling from California to FL.

He even had to fold the side mirrors and climb out the window to get out once loaded.

Secondly, he didn't use ramps but a truck loading ramp both to load and unload.

The car made it to FL without issue.

I would have loved to see the guy in the video get punched in the face for the way he spoke. Plus, she didn't turn the wheel, his plan was just stupid.

On the other hand, maybe she deserves to be spoken to like that hanging out with such a loser.

Mike
07-23-2010, 04:39 PM
I didn't turn!

+1!!!! No guy should EVER talk to a female like that :flamer:

Black_Out
07-23-2010, 07:28 PM
also lol @ crappy green honda with cheap plastic front bumper parked on the grass in the background.

guspech750
07-23-2010, 08:29 PM
HA ha ha ha!! That guy is small pee pee!!