PDA

View Full Version : Guess what she's NOT?

CBT
08-02-2010, 10:32 AM
If you guessed she's not the white mans *****, you are correct.
Video clip is funny, but in a sad kind of she will probably win kind of way.

http://www.wisn.com/news/24351109/detail.html#

Milwaukee Candidate Wants Expletive On Ballot

Independent Seeks 'Not The White Man's B--'

MADISON, Wis --

A Milwaukee political candidate wants to use an expletive on the ballot.
State Assembly candidate Ieshuh Griffin is running as an independent candidate.
Independent candidates can place a statement on the ballot under their name and Griffin wants hers to say "not the white man's b----".
Griffin said it sums up her political philosophy and is a term her constituents identify with. "Freedom of speech also includes the freedom to dissent and the freedom to express the truth," Griffin told WKOW in Madison.
The Government Accountability Board in Madison voted 3-2 in Griffin's favor, but she needed four votes to keep her statement on the ballot.

Kevin Kennedy, a member of the government accountability board voted against the expletive on the ballot. "This is a public document that gets put out to the voters. And our initial reaction was that this wasn't the type of statement contemplated by the Legislature," Kennedy said.
Griffin said she plans to sue in federal court and wants the election delayed until a decision is made.

justbob
08-02-2010, 10:56 AM
What a racist!!! Unreal!

How would she feel if a white woman wanted "not a black mans *****" I don't think she'd see it as the same agenda.

Why in this day and age are we still fighting amongst the races? We should be more concerned about other BIG problems. We are all from the same earth!

Egon Spengler
08-02-2010, 10:58 AM
How do you spell that?

Sound it out! I-E-Shuh!!!

CBT
08-02-2010, 11:04 AM
You see them old farts on the board? I'm surprised she got 3 votes, lol. I guess it's just the modern day version of "I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!". Or I'm wrong and she's racist. Either way, I'd like to hear what the rest of her campaign strategy is as far as why she should be elected. We've been shown recently that a campaign slogan CAN actually get you elected, regardless of experience, so she may actually have to have a plan if she gets elected.

ImpalaSlayer
08-02-2010, 02:38 PM
What a racist!!! Unreal!

How would she feel if a white woman wanted "not a black mans *****" I don't think she'd see it as the same agenda.

Why in this day and age are we still fighting amongst the races? We should be more concerned about other BIG problems. We are all from the same earth!

amen dude, shes a joke

mrjones
08-02-2010, 02:46 PM
With a name like Ieeshuh, did anybody think she was?

fastblackmerc
08-02-2010, 03:20 PM
What a racist!!! Unreal!

If a white woman did that she'd be branded a racist and we'd never hear the end of it.

Bluerauder
08-02-2010, 04:07 PM
A Milwaukee political candidate wants to use an expletive on the ballot.

State Assembly candidate Ieshuh Griffin is running as an independent candidate.

I think that it is spelled I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T not Independent. :P

RF Overlord
08-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Charlie, I think you meant "I-G-N-A-N-T"...