PDA

View Full Version : This can't be good for your tires...

W4LTD
08-07-2010, 08:15 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzCZgfrnD3A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nzCZgfrnD3A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

justbob
08-07-2010, 08:36 AM
But it is good for winning the Trilogy video contest! :)

boatmangc
08-07-2010, 10:51 AM
He must really hate those tires!

tbone
08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
He must really hate those tires!

And his drivetrain, rear brakes, etc.:burnout:

Bradley G
08-07-2010, 03:06 PM
IIRC he roasted two pair of tires back to back on that vid.
You can say he won the Trilogy Jacket, but for what that cost him, I think it is safe to say either way he earned that prize! BGM for the MFW!
When I got my own copy from Billy, I took it to Circut City where they(manager) put it on a big screen up loud.
People were watching it from other departments going :eek:

RoyLPita
08-07-2010, 03:40 PM
I have a copy of this on DVD.

cvpiftw
08-08-2010, 02:44 PM
IIRC he roasted two pair of tires back to back on that vid.
You can say he won the Trilogy Jacket, but for what that cost him, I think it is safe to say either way he earned that prize! BGM for the MFW!
When I got my own copy from Billy, I took it to Circut City where they(manager) put it on a big screen up loud.
People were watching it from other departments going :eek:
Bradley, I heard something about that when i worked at Ccity about a somewhat olderish guy throwing in a car video that was pretty epic when i was a floating inhome technican for aurora. What are the chances.

CRUZTAKER
08-08-2010, 03:53 PM
And his drivetrain, rear brakes, etc.:burnout:

Not........:rolleyes:

Blown, roached tires, built drivetrain, line lock....I'll do it just for fun.

Bradley G
08-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Oh yeah, I believe.
The one manager that worked there was a total gear head, he had a Fiero with a Chevy 350 in it.
Call me an older guy again and no more joy rides in my Marauder for you Foo! J/K

Bradley, I heard something about that when i worked at Ccity about a somewhat olderish guy throwing in a car video that was pretty epic when i was a floating inhome technican for aurora. What are the chances.