PDA

View Full Version : Taxi ruined Easy Rider

Motorhead350
08-11-2010, 07:15 AM
Well not quite. I was watching Easy Rider for the first time when I hear a noise and thought it was in the movie. The scene changed and the sound stayed. I paused it and it was still going on. I look outside (1:30am) and there is a Crown Vic taxi cab and the horn is stuck on. He also decided to pull right in front of my apartment. I waited about a minute before I ran down there to help the guy out.

He already had his hood open and took the plastic cover off the radiator... about halfway. I jumped right in and had to locate the horn with my cell phone. Wasn't hard to find it because it wouldn't shut off, but pinching the plastic to shut it off was a project. The man was very happy I could help and for the first time ever I think the neighborhood actually appreciated something I did at 1:30 in the morning.

It was no problem, but my head kinda hurts and my right ear feels like it has an ear infection. I think this is the closest thing to a hangover I ever had.

No racing, but though it was kinda funny. Ever had that happen by my place before.

a_d_a_m
08-11-2010, 10:07 AM
my head kinda hurts and my right ear feels like it has an ear infection. I think this is the closest thing to a hangover I ever had. If a car horn did that to you, then your band isn't playing loud enough.

3CzSCrewHead*
08-11-2010, 12:04 PM
haha that was nice of ya but what a trip

Egon Spengler
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
If a car horn did that to you, then your band isn't playing loud enough.
I agree with this. My buddies band leave me going home with my ears ringing. When I am on a car accident scene with horns blaring, it doesn't bother me afterwards.

Motorhead350
08-11-2010, 12:23 PM
If a car horn did that to you, then your band isn't playing loud enough.

I ware earplugs.

a_d_a_m
08-11-2010, 03:02 PM
I wEAR earplugs.
http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/wimp.jpg

Motorhead350
08-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Sometimes I think longterm Adam.