PDA

View Full Version : It's getting to me.

woaface
12-05-2003, 11:39 AM
These guys who take their American cars and put Japanese parts on them. Those funky tail lights and whited-out pesudo-xenon lights and huge mufflers. I've seen maybe one Mustang that I liked those odd taillights on. Other than that, a Ford Ranger came up beside me today. Lights, chrome grill, slammed on the ground, big ass rims, tinted windows...you couldn't see inside except for a huge tach on the dash if he was behind you...which is where he was very quickly after we both reved engines at a light. I laid rubber on him and he trailed for about 30 seconds until he decided to catch up. We were both moving a little faster then what was necessary. I kept in front of him the entire time. Did he really think his 5 extra horses from that missile-tube exhaust would win me over? I'm pushin 2 tons with 200 horses...he couldn't pass me. I didn't even bother later this morning with a 98 or so Acura CL. The tires on that thing were poked out at the bottom really bad. And the pipes were so big that just a few millimeters lower and they'd have flat bottoms. Can't these people see that their cars are ugly enough? I know mine isn't good looking, so that's exactly why I don't do stupid stuff with it.

Dr Caleb
12-05-2003, 11:56 AM
I'm of the school of thought, "If it doesn't make my car go faster, it doesn't go on my car."

RF Overlord
12-05-2003, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by woaface
I'm pushin 2 tons with 200 horses...

I know mine isn't good looking, so that's exactly why I don't do stupid stuff with it.

The performance goodies that will fit on a Crown Vic will fit YOUR car, too...so will a lot of cosmetic items...you don't HAVE to live with an ugly, underpowered, luxo-barge if you don't want to...help is available...call this number now!... 904.276.5003...operators are standing by!!...904.276.5003...

Logan
12-05-2003, 12:36 PM
Damn, here I thought I was going to get called names again and all it is is a rant on rice.... Sigh... :)

Merc-O-matic
12-05-2003, 01:54 PM
No Rice Here! "MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and ALL"

MapleLeafMerc
12-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Logan
Damn, here I thought I was going to get called names again...Sigh... :)

If it would make you feel better...;)...

TheDealer
12-05-2003, 02:39 PM
:D Notice My Flyer says"DOMESTIC CARS ONLY" That's how I feel!!!

woaface
12-05-2003, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by RF Overlord
The performance goodies that will fit on a Crown Vic will fit YOUR car, too...so will a lot of cosmetic items...you don't HAVE to live with an ugly, underpowered, luxo-barge if you don't want to...help is available...call this number now!... 904.276.5003...operators are standing by!!...904.276.5003...

I would love nothing more then to call that number and order mass loads to make my mass load look better. HOWEVER...It's my dad's car, and I all the money I have goes for x-mas shopping and a valentine one (sometime in the next 3 months). HOWEVER, when I go to college (I'm a junior now), the Marquis is mine and I'll enjoy giving you a call and creating a beast! So does this number have a website to go along with?! - James

woaface
12-05-2003, 04:05 PM
Logan. that's the only name I'll call you. Unless you give me somethin else.

woaface
12-05-2003, 04:32 PM
So, if it's rice for japanese...stuff. Then what's it for German stuff?

CRUZTAKER
12-05-2003, 04:48 PM
Kraut wagons :P

woaface
12-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Haha! That works!

teamrope
12-05-2003, 10:29 PM
So, if it's rice for japanese...stuff. Then what's it for German stuff?

That's Sour Kraut when you wax 'em

RF Overlord
12-06-2003, 07:28 AM
I would love nothing more then to call that number and order mass loads to make my mass load look better.

ROFL!!!

So does this number have a website to go along with?! - James

Yes. (http://www.reinhartautomotive.com)