PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Cool Pets!

SHERIFF
12-07-2003, 11:15 AM
This is totally unrelated to Marauders, so that's why it's in this forum. :)

Here's the pomeranians my daughter got a few months ago. But I am a German Shepherd owner myself. :)

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/000_0105.jpg

MM03MOK
12-07-2003, 11:28 AM
I want Santa to bring me a nice, BIG carrot!! And, no, I won't share with the reindeer!

Waffle & Petunia - Christmas 2002

the fat bastid
12-07-2003, 11:46 AM
having a bunny named waffle made me think of this:

http://www.syberpunk.com/images/oolong/pancake3.jpg
a bunny with a pancake on it's head.

isnt the internet a wonderful place?

martyo
12-07-2003, 01:21 PM
Click here to see my other beasts (until I can post pics later):

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3wmxh/id5.html

martyo
12-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by MM03MOK
Gavin, Marty - linkies no worky

Pancake Bunny!! (http://www.syberpunk.com/images/oolong/pancake3.jpg)

Stanley & Stella (http://mysite.verizon.net/vze3wmxh/id5.html)

Once again, that little bunny is one step ahead of me!

MM03MOK
12-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Once again, that little bunny is one step ahead of me! Well....almost. :D

TFB's pic wouldn't accept a link, so here it is.

martyo
12-07-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by MM03MOK
Well....almost. :D

TFB's pic wouldn't accept a link, so here it is.

Stanley and Stella would eat that pancake long before I could take a picture of it!!

the fat bastid
12-07-2003, 01:33 PM
my pic in the orginal post didnt work?
odd, i can see it here. used the right img code and everything..well..i think i did anyways.

BillyGman
12-07-2003, 01:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SHERIFF
[B] But I am a German Shepherd owner myself. :)

Sheriff, can you post any pics of your shepherd? German Shepherds have always been my favorite dogs. But I live in a condo and I can't own one.:(

MM03MOK
12-07-2003, 01:36 PM
Hoover's having a nice rest on the couch. Hoover ran away to join the circus last year....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/q/weep.gif

SHERIFF
12-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by BillyGman
Sheriff, can you post any pics of your shepherd? German Shepherds have always been my favorite dogs. But I live in a condo and I can't own one.:(

I will have to take some, or find some. Been a long time and 2 or 3 computers ago that I recall even having any.

derik
12-07-2003, 01:51 PM
This dog loves the ladies.

ultravorx
12-07-2003, 01:54 PM
Here is my 4 year old pug, Sage

MM03MOK
12-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by derik
This dog loves the ladies. http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/c0/bgrroll.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/u/heykitty2.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/c0/rotlaugh.gif

Petrograde
12-07-2003, 02:34 PM
This is Gypsy,.. she followed me home one day, ...the wife saw her so of course we had to keep her. :rolleyes:

I want a German Shepard too,... but, not in an apartment!

Tom

SHERIFF
12-07-2003, 03:21 PM

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=85244

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/dogrofl.gif

duhtroll
12-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Here's the cat my wife and I inherited (formerly belonged to my mother who was going to give it away).

Wife didn't want a cat, or any animal for that matter - I didn't want her to be given away. Funny how the cat is on my wife's lap every evening nowadays.

I would rather have a dog but neither one of us is ever home to take care of one.

This is Kinsey - she thinks she is a dog, (learned how to behave from the dog we had years ago) so maybe that helps.

-A

woaface
12-07-2003, 08:53 PM
White (half) German Shepard...

woaface
12-07-2003, 08:58 PM
bleached kitty...12.5 pounds...

woaface
12-07-2003, 09:01 PM
and his different eye colors brother...

woaface
12-07-2003, 09:03 PM
Duhtroll, I love your cat!

BillyGman
12-07-2003, 09:23 PM
that's one freaky pic!!!!!

Fourth Horseman
12-08-2003, 02:30 PM
That is so cool! Love the different eye colors!

TAF
12-08-2003, 02:34 PM
THAT'S David Bowie's cat...
http://www.alltheweb.com/r?ck_sm=cb14715b&rpos=7&oid=-&rpge=1&ref=200340086&r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.themovieage nt.com%2Fdavidbowie.jpg

SHERIFF
12-08-2003, 05:15 PM
WRAPPING PRESENTS WITH A CAT

1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.

2. Go to wardrobe and collect bag in which present is contained, and close door.

3. Open door and remove cat from wardrobe.

4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.

5. Go back and remove cat from cupboard.

6. Go to drawer and collect transparent sticky tape, ribbons, scissors, labels, etc.

7. Lay out present and wrapping materials on table, to enable wrapping
strategy to be formed.

8. Go back to drawer to get string, remove cat that has been in the drawer since last visit, and collect string.

9. Remove present from bag.

10. Remove cat from bag.

11. Open box to check present, remove cat from box, replace present.

12. Lay out paper to enable cutting to size.

13. Cut the paper to size, trying to keep the cutting line straight.

14. Throw away first sheet because cat tried to chase the scissors and
tore paper.

15. Cut second sheet of paper to size by putting cat in the bag the present came out of.

16. Place present on cut-to-size paper.

17. Lift up edges of paper to seal in present, wonder why edges now
don't reach, and find cat between present and paper. Remove cat and
retry.

18. Place object on paper, to hold in place, while cutting transparent
sticky tape.

19. Spend next 20 minutes carefully trying to remove transparent sticky tape from cat with pair of nail scissors.

20. Seal paper down with transparent sticky tape, making corners as neat
as possible.

21. Look for roll of ribbon; chase cat down hall and retrieve ribbon.

22. Try to wrap present with ribbon in a two-directional turn.

23. Re-roll up ribbon and remove paper that is now torn, due to cat's
enthusiasm in chasing ribbon end.

24. Repeat steps 12-22 until down to last sheet of paper.

25. Decide to skip steps 12-16 in order to save time and reduce risk of losing last sheet of paper. Retrieve old cardboard box that you know is right size for sheet of paper.

26. Put present in box, and tie down with string.

27. Remove string, open box and remove cat.

28. Put all packing materials in bag with present and head for lockable room.

29. Once inside room, lock door and start to re-lay out packing materials.

30. Remove cat from box, unlock door, put cat outside door, close door and re-lock.

31. Lay out last sheet of paper. (Admittedly this is difficult in the
small area of the toilet, but try your best!)

32. Seal box, wrap with paper and start repairs by very carefully sealing down tears with transparent sticky tape. Now tie up with ribbon and decorate with bows to hide worst affected areas.

33. Label, then sit back and admire your handiwork, congratulating
yourself on making good of a bad job.

34. Unlock door, and go to kitchen to make drink and to feed cat.

35. Spend next 15 minutes looking for cat, before coming to obvious conclusion.

36. Unwrap present, untie box and remove cat.

37. Retrieve all discarded sheets of wrapping paper, feed cat and retire
to lockable room for last attempt, making certain you are alone and the
door is locked.

38. At time of handing over present, smile sweetly at receiver's face,
as they try and hide their contempt at being handed such a badly wrapped
present.

39. Swear to yourself that next year, you will get the store to wrap the
darn thing for you.

Dr Caleb
12-08-2003, 08:07 PM
These are Pete and Blackbeard. They are Nenday Conures, related to Macaws. It's hard to tell from these pictures, but Blackbeard is snuggled up under my chin, and Pete is on my shoulder. I don't know if one is male or female - there's really no way to tell except for DNA testing or if one lays an egg, and I'm not really concerned anyhow.

Pete's about 12, and Blackbeard is 11. I expect they'll be with me another 20 years or so. :)

Dr Caleb
12-08-2003, 08:13 PM
And my newest addition, Goofius Ducat, seen here hunting fingers in her youth. She's two now.

The birds chase her something fierce.

Chief
12-08-2003, 08:41 PM
I have a golden retreiver and a black lab. Let me figure out how to attach the image and I will post their picture.

Chief
12-08-2003, 08:45 PM
I hope this works. Cooper is the black lab and Lariat is the golden retriever.

Happy Holidays everyone.

woaface
12-08-2003, 08:54 PM
Cute!

JGaignat
12-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Would someone teach me how to post pictures on this site. I want to show you "Kirby"

Thanks,
John

Dr Caleb
12-09-2003, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by JGaignat
Would someone teach me how to post pictures on this site. I want to show you "Kirby"

Thanks,
John

If you hit "Post Reply" at the bottom of a thread, or "Quote" on the bottom of a post, you get the option bleow where you type of "Attach File" with a "Browse" button where you can upload files. Remember the maximum file size limit!

If you just type your response into the window at the bottom of a thread, you don't get this choice...

Macon Marauder
12-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Ahem...Well, I'm a dog person myself but, uh - here's a pic of my wife's and daughter's 12 week old kitten, Misty - yeah - that's the ticket!

jparrie
12-09-2003, 01:27 PM

Has anyone ever mentioned that your dog resembles Billy Bob Thornton. Or maybe it's the other way around.

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 03:47 PM
This is Simon, an APL rescue. He was a 19 lb. Blue Russian. Simon was my buddy during my single years. He died of a massive heart attack in my living room on Dec. 24th, 1999. But not before making the cat calender for 2/12, which equates to about #42 of all the cat's submitted that year.

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
This is Simon.....

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 03:58 PM
This is Leo. I was gifted with this cat shortly after Simon left when he was 6 weeks old. He is a Snow Bengal. Notice the trademark sky blue eyes. He is spotted as well. He is a fourth generation breed between an Asian Snow Leopard and a domestic shorthair. In his case a Manx. However, he has a tail, and that is how I aquired him, as breeders sell male Snow Bengal Manx for $1100.

Leo made the cat calender as well, but with a slightly better showing with #9 of the several thousand submitted.

martyo
12-09-2003, 03:58 PM
This is Stanley (I'll post a picture of Stella later):

Neither of my pups got on a stinkin' calendar, but they should have!!!

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 04:02 PM
As normal, this breed absolutely loves snow. He hunts regularly during the winter months, sometimes burrowing several feet into snow drifts to find hibernating chipmunks and voles.

He is also an avid swimmer, and will chase a sprinkler much as a dog would.

martyo
12-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Since you all insisted on seeing another picture of Stanley, here he is:

martyo
12-09-2003, 04:06 PM
This is Stella. She smokes a lot of dope, so her eyes are red. But she is very patriotic and wears a red, white and blue dog tag!:

Dr Caleb
12-09-2003, 04:07 PM
Cruztaker, Leo is stunning! Reminds me of the time I was hunting and came across a Lynx! Very rare sight in the wild. Very handsome cat!

http://www.wildlands.org/l_lynx.html

Marty, if that dog gets any more relaxed, he'll lose molecular cohesion and melt. :)

Dr Caleb
12-09-2003, 04:08 PM
OK, OK, since you all will likely insist, her is another picture of Stanley:

Stanley and Stella are clones?
:lol:

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 04:09 PM
I know that Marty actually carries pics of his dogs:P

That is a GREAT PIC....and thanks Doc!

martyo
12-09-2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Dr Caleb
Stanley and Stella are clones?

Ooops! I uploaded the wrong attachment!!!

martyo
12-09-2003, 04:18 PM
I know that Marty actually carries pics of his dogs :P:

I forgot I showed the pictures to you Barry!!

My dogs are my children.

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 04:20 PM
That's OK, cause I carry this one.

It was my first Father's Day gift. Jessica actually took Leo to the mall for this pic! He had a great time from what I understand...Leo that is!

Dr Caleb
12-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Pete was hand tamed, which means he puts up with people, but is still nervous about most people. This photo is of Blackbeard. He figures he's people. I love it when he holds his beak like that. Kinda like a cat curling up in your lap.

Dr Caleb
12-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Blackbeard, I raised basically from an egg. He has no fear of people, and will actually lay on the couch. He's playing here. He'll fire the ball off the couch, stalk it, then drag it back for another fling.

Both will double-team Goofius when she sleeps. They'll both sneak up on her to bite her tail. She's gotten wise, and sleeps in her house now.

Petrograde
12-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Doc,.... what a cool bird!

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 04:38 PM
That's great! I also have two 24 year old South American Conures...I wouldn't dare hold them, cause they would take my fingers off. I don't have pics, as they don't like me, and I personally don't like them anylonger either. :D(They were a gift some 20 years ago now) The cleveland zoo won't take them, therefore the next trip to Barbados...they're outta here!!!
They can find their way home from there surely:D

Dr Caleb
12-09-2003, 04:54 PM
What do they look like? (Most Conures and Macaws are native to South America.) The problem with a pet like a parrot, is they need the attention. If you don't give them an hour or two a day, they 'forget'. :(
That's how I hand tamed Pete. Put on a steel butchers glove and let him go to town. He couldn't hurt me. He just got tired of biting, and doesn't unless he's scared.

Thanks Petro!

MMM2003
12-09-2003, 05:11 PM
Very nice pic's of all your pets.

Here is one of our cats. We adopted her from the Humane Society two years ago. It's been very entertaining with her, to say the least.

She is at the table ready to eat. Her name is Pepper.

Enjoy!

Petrograde
12-09-2003, 05:17 PM
Gyspy thinks that Joe needs a bath!

MMM2003
12-09-2003, 05:27 PM
Joe ain't looking to happy!

CATFIGHT !!

Petrograde
12-09-2003, 05:31 PM
Nope,... I have two 12 lb. Tomcats, Joe and Pete,.. Gypsy weighs all of 5 lbs. .. and she kicks their a$$es or regular basis! lol

MM2003,.. Pepper and Gypsy look like they might be related. you don't see too many black calicos..

Tom

Smokie
12-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Here is my girl Misty, she is 16 years old and still looking good. In her youth she could do the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds flat.:burnout:

Petrograde
12-09-2003, 05:43 PM
Man,.. this thread is blowing up! Almost as much as this one! (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5810) :lol:

Tom

MMM2003
12-09-2003, 05:45 PM
Hey Petro,

Yeah I heard that before about black calicos. Pepper sure has ten times the energy of our other "black" cat Mariah.
Pepper seems to enjoy chasing herself and giving everyone and everything a bath.

Petrograde
12-09-2003, 05:49 PM
lol,... yup,.. sounds like Gypsy,.. not 10 minutes ago something compelled her to jump on my lap and lick my face. the little goon!

Jeez,.. I wonder how she'll react to a sheperd or lab pup? Well, she'll prob'ly keep it very clean! :lol:

Tom

martyo
12-09-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Smokie
Here is my girl Misty, she is 16 years old and still looking good. In her youth she could do the 1/4 mile in 10 seconds flat.:burnout:

Smokie: Misty sure is pretty! Tell her that the next time she spray paints on the driveway, she should use some newspaper!

Smokie
12-09-2003, 06:06 PM
Smokie: Misty sure is pretty! Tell her that the next time she spray paints on the driveway, she should use some newspaper!
Thanks Marty, your dogs look great also, us dog lovers have to represent...Lord so many cats.:lol:

PS: Concrete Picaso is my youngest son.

Petrograde
12-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Lord so many cats.:lol:

:lol: I can't wait to get a dog, I live in an apartment right now. Dogs need a yard to run in,.. hopefully soon. :P

What I like about my cats is: they are relatively low maintenance, and they are entertaining.

Tom

Smokie
12-09-2003, 06:40 PM
Petrograde True, my wife absolutely loves cats, I'm partial to dogs.:D

martyo
12-09-2003, 08:31 PM
[B]I'm partial to dogs.:D

I am with ya on that one Smokie. Cats make good dog food!

CRUZTAKER
12-09-2003, 08:38 PM
Cats make good dog food!
I object! :P

Leo's great, great grandfather was not to be reckoned with...certainly not by a dog

:eek:

martyo
12-09-2003, 08:44 PM
I object! :P

Leo's great, great grandfather was not to be reckoned with...certainly not by a dog

:eek:

This is true! Truth is my pups are big mushes!!! They are terrorized by the neighborhood cats, the big wusses that they are.

TAF
12-09-2003, 08:47 PM
This is true! Truth is I actually carry around with me a "Glamour Shots" pic of me and my dogs. I went to the mall to have it done. I guess that shows what a big wuss I am.

Good Marty....Good....recognition is the 1st step to recovery:up:

martyo
12-09-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by TAF
Good Marty....Good....recognition is the 1st step to recovery:up:

Poor Todd is jealous. Not even the neighborhood mongrel will play with him.... :shake:

TAF
12-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Poor Todd is jealous. Not even the neighborhood mongrel will play with him.... :shake:

Pets in my neighborhood don't come NEAR me...you're right. Listen...I'm not an animal hater...but I have a question in particular to dog owners....

Why do you put your dog on a leash...walk him through the neighborhood...and think it's O.K. for YOUR dog to crap in someone elses yard?

My yard is pristine....cause the dogs AND the walkers know better.

tetsu
12-09-2003, 09:00 PM
I don't have any digitals of my boy all growed up, but here's a couple of shots when he was 6 weeks old.

jgc61sr2002
12-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by TAF
Pets in my neighborhood don't come NEAR me...you're right. Listen...I'm not an animal hater...but I have a question in particular to dog owners....

Why do you put your dog on a leash...walk him through the neighborhood...and think it's O.K. for YOUR dog to crap in someone elses yard?

My yard is pristine....cause the dogs AND the walkers know better. Todd -- Rumor has it that Marty wants to be your neighbor.:D

JGaignat
12-09-2003, 09:42 PM
This is Kirby. He's a 6 month old 3 pound Pomeranian. He's good for nothing, but he's lots of fun. My kids decided to dress him up after one of his obedience classes. He usually runs around necked..........

teamrope
12-09-2003, 10:51 PM
I have a Bourder Collie, 3 cats, and a Bluefront Amazon Parrot
http://www.yelmtel.com/~teamrope/Lucky.jpg

http://www.yelmtel.com/~teamrope/Cody.jpg

SHERIFF
12-10-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Petrograde
Man,.. this thread is blowing up!

Tom

That's because most people nowadays like pets better than they do in-laws or fellow employees. :D

So..... let's keep the thread going.

First, before anybody asks, I'm not afraid of of people seeing my daughter "online". It's no different than seeing her shopping at the mall.

The first image is "Sneaky". She is recently deceased after getting sick at the age of 17. We continued to give her a home since a kitten, but she didn't interact with most people real well. Her favorite mode of transportation room to room was my daughter carrying her around in an old skate box. :)

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/boxcat.jpg

This second image is "Wassup". My daughter addressed her "Hey, what's up?", so the name stuck. She lives on and has the entire house to herself now since "Sneaky" passed away. My daughter would fall asleep watching TV with an electric blanket on. "Wassup" would jump on top of the blanket for the added warmth factor. :D

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/wassup1.jpg

SHERIFF
12-10-2003, 07:15 AM
Oh yeah, here's my monkey, playing on my daughter's old computer...... :D

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/bigfoot.jpg

SHERIFF
12-10-2003, 07:24 AM
BEFORE & AFTER........... :)

You can see they have "grown up", and totally changed colors....

4 weeks old......

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/000_0105.jpg

6 months old.......

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/closeup.jpg

dwasson
12-10-2003, 07:45 AM
Here's a picture of my dogs Trooper and Susie. They are Kuvasz (http://kuvasz.com) . Trooper weighs about 125 and Susie about 75. Needless to say, they never ride in the Marauder.

Dr Caleb
12-10-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by teamrope
[B]I have a Bourder Collie, 3 cats, and a Bluefront Amazon Parrot
/B]

Beautiful! Both of 'em! My sister has a Border Collie/Blue Healer cross. Wht a bundle of love. Likes to chase rabbits too.

Macon Marauder
12-10-2003, 09:21 AM
My pet Klingon and pet Power Ranger:

woaface
12-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Those are some big dogs dawwson! They look like sweet ones. My pup's dad weighed about 120 and was a police dog in Georgia. I'm quite content with Storm's 70 pounds...he doesn't need to grow much bigger!

CRUZTAKER
12-10-2003, 04:27 PM
Tetsu needs to post 'all gowed' up pics....that dog is such a.....dude!:P

cruzer
12-10-2003, 10:54 PM
This is our 10 year-old cockatiel, K T----my daughter picked out an egg and we all raised him.. (Thought he was a female and named him "Katy"--he's definitely male) when she got married, we inherited him and he adopted me as his "human".. He's a great little companion and very smart--loves to go for rides in the Marauder in his travel cage. Beautiful and fast in full-feathered flight--he and I both love flying. Maury

martyo
12-11-2003, 04:29 AM
Boy Maury, give that bird an inch and he'll take a foot!

SheboyganGuy
12-11-2003, 06:20 AM
Here are my babies, this is about the best I can do with getting them in the same picture, they're always "playing."

Myra is a yellow lab puppy, she is 10 weeks old in this picture. She's about 6 months old now, looks the same, just bigger...

The cat is BooBoo Kitty, he is 11 years old, with a nasty disposition.

Even though Myra is about 3 times his size now, they still go at it hammer & tongs until one of them cries uncle, or I break it up....

Kids, they keep you hopping!

RedMM
12-11-2003, 04:42 PM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/watermark.php?file=500/1387SCREEN_SHOT_WALLPAPER.JPG This is my terrier Earl. He was a stray who had been abused, tortured and mistreated. He was starved and terrified of men. The dog pound warned that he would be a hard luck case because of his emotional state and the expression on his little face was pitiful. His eyes looked "dead" as if he wasn't even in there. He came home about 2 1/2 years ago and he is the coolest dog you could imagine!! Wonderful, loving personality, playful and very affectionate. I love him dearly! You can't raise your voice to him or he cowers and he is still afraid to eat sometimes(food must have been used as a lure to trick him) but otherwise he now has a sparkle in his eyes and he is a joy!! :up:

martyo
12-11-2003, 06:04 PM
Mike:

Earl = :up:

SheboyganGuy
12-11-2003, 06:32 PM
Earl is a keeper. He looks like a sweetheart!

RedMM
12-11-2003, 06:51 PM
I forgot to mention that some a**hole:uzi: in that poor dogs past broke his legs(getting kicked was vets guess) That's why they are crooked in the pics :shake: (either that or he got a front end alignment at the wrong dealer:eek:

Paul T. Casey
12-11-2003, 07:04 PM
All my pix are too big so here goes. Wife has a little dog named Zoe, 5 lbs. of purebred Papillon, and a cool cat named Purcy 15ish lbs of lean mean purrin' machine. Me, 10 foot Seanymph with Tigershark mouth named the Golden Hind, 14' 1958 Winner, 17 1/2' Sportcraft, 21' Grady White, 2hp Evinrude, 5.5hp Evinrude (1961), 1958 35hp Johnson, 1957 10hp Scott-Atwater, 1978 55hp Chrysler, in search of repower for Grady, 2 1990 Ford wagons, and of course a 2003 Marauder. Pix of Marauder on this site.

Paul T. Casey
12-11-2003, 07:06 PM
My darling wife said she'd shrink photo's for me tomorrow, I must be her favorite pet.

CRUZTAKER
12-11-2003, 07:29 PM
:P

Bigdogjim
12-11-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Petrograde
:lol: I can't wait to get a dog, I live in an apartment right now. Dogs need a yard to run in,.. hopefully soon. :P

What I like about my cats is: they are relatively low maintenance, and they are entertaining.

Tom

you are correct Tom: I don't have to walk my cats in a blizzard, pouring down rainstorm, freezing cold, or the heat of summer:)

I have 3 cats, one dog:) (dog thinks he's a cat:))

PhastPhil
12-13-2003, 08:11 PM
These are my first two boys. The smaller one is Bogey. The larger one is his genetic half brother Tucker

PhastPhil
12-13-2003, 08:15 PM
another

PhastPhil
12-13-2003, 08:21 PM
This is Dante

PhastPhil
12-13-2003, 08:26 PM
And this is Parker. He is up for adoption. He is a purebred Rottie approx. 1 year old we are currently fostering him for a rescue group until he can get a forever home.

martyo
12-14-2003, 08:53 PM
And here they are.....

jgc61sr2002
12-15-2003, 06:42 AM
Marty - It looks like they want to go inside.

SHERIFF
12-15-2003, 06:47 AM
Where I live it's a class 1 misdemeanor to make "cool pets" pose in the cold snow like that!

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/843/mickey.gif

RedMM
12-15-2003, 08:34 AM
I know that look... what they are saying is....."OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!!" :lol:

martyo
12-15-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by RedMM
I know that look... what they are saying is....."OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!!" :lol:

Actually they love the snow! They were trained to think that ice cubes are treats so when it snows, they think the whole world is coated in treats! To them the snow is heaven! To me I say, thank god my MM is tucked away in the garage!

Brutus
12-15-2003, 02:59 PM
Zeke

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/thumbs/zeke.jpg

tetsu
12-15-2003, 03:35 PM
Tetsu needs to post 'all gowed' up pics....that dog is such a.....dude!:P

For X-mas he's getting a spiffy new 3" wide black collar with cast Bullmastiff heads on either side. We'll take some nice pics for the holidays and I'll post a pic or two.

It just occured to me that his collar would look great with Mercury Godheads on it also....anyone making 1.2 inch cast godheads? ;)

Oh, here's a pic of the collar that I got from the gal who made it.

CRUZTAKER
12-15-2003, 04:16 PM
Dammmm, Zeke has that 'come one step closer to the Marauder' look.....:up:

...you don't need no stinkin' alarm!

Brutus
12-15-2003, 05:01 PM
Thats my boy!!

RedMM
12-16-2003, 03:23 PM
Don't think we will be seeing anything from you about someone stealing your wheels!!!:lol:

prchrman
12-31-2003, 06:24 PM
here's Citrus...should have named him Citro cause he is wild...

martyo
01-01-2004, 12:44 AM
While it's not a dog, that is a cute cat Willie!

UAW 588
01-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Here is our little girl Madison. O.K. maybe she's not so little. Me and the wife got her shortly after we got married

PhastPhil
01-07-2004, 08:10 AM
That's a gorgeous shepherd!

Jeff
01-07-2004, 09:07 AM
Robert (French pronunciation) casting his "Pet Me" spell...

Long Live #3
01-07-2004, 10:48 AM
I think it's more of a 'don't take a picture of me' look. :D

SHERIFF
01-07-2004, 10:53 AM
I grew up around cats, and consider myself an expert on them. That is definitely a "They Got Fish For Dinner, All I Got Was Dry Food Called Fish" look! :)

Jeff
01-07-2004, 12:32 PM
:lol: Thanks guys, I do dearly love that ole cat!

Hack Goby
01-07-2004, 02:19 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~hack_goby/DSCN0050.JPG

UAW 588
01-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by PhastPhil
That's a gorgeous shepherd!

Thank You. If you thought the last pic was gorgeous then this one is just too damm cute. This picture was taken when Madison was about 3 months old. She is now 2 1/2 years old right now, and is more dominant today then the day we brought her home. It doesn't help it either that she is spoiled rotten. Got to love them shepheds.

woaface
07-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Here's a picture of my dog storm. His father was a white german shepard, his mom a black and tan. He weighs about 70 pounds and has really big ears!

UAW...your dog is awesome!!!:bows: :bows: :bows:

MERCMAN
10-30-2004, 09:04 AM
8 weeks old and already a part of the family,, his name is MacGregor

A Collie :)

MarauderMark
10-30-2004, 09:17 AM
Here's a pic of Korkey. A very smart dog even have to spell some words cause he knows . we got him from tv channel 3 news(even have the video)He is 1/2 dalmation and 1/2 boxer to this date he is 3yrs 2mnths..Best dog we ever had..

King Fubar
10-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Here's Nashoba 25% Wolf Shepard Hybrid.....Good with kids too...

Mattsmerc
10-30-2004, 04:37 PM
I have a two year old Min Pin named Marauder. I gave him that name because he is black and beautiful. We picked him up on November 2002. a month before i got the real thing

martyo
10-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Conrats on the new dog Dan!!

This is one of my guys who has, unfortunately, been very sick for the last week (a bad post-operative infection):

http://www.legalknevil.com/albums/My-Dogs/aab.sized.jpg

MARAUDERCHICK
10-30-2004, 07:07 PM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1499Harley_Dog_078-thumb.jpg (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showphoto.php/photo/5881/password/609188231eab925aba11fc0a4391a9 9e/sort/1/cat/500/page/1)

Here's my "SCOOTER" he's the coolest dog ever!!!

Patrick
10-30-2004, 11:39 PM
http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1499Harley_Dog_078-thumb.jpg (http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/showphoto.php/photo/5881/password/609188231eab925aba11fc0a4391a9 9e/sort/1/cat/500/page/1)

Thats cool!!!!!!!!!

Bluerauder
10-31-2004, 05:30 AM
I didn't know Harley made scooters .... thought that was Vespa !!! :rofl:

Brutus
05-08-2005, 07:52 AM
Zeke

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/thumbs/zeke.jpg
You were a good and loyal friend. You will be missed greatly.

martyo
05-08-2005, 07:57 AM

Stanley, Stella and I are truly sorry to hear of your loss Brutus. Zeke will be missed!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/zeke.jpg

TooManyFords
05-08-2005, 08:35 AM
Here's where my Himilayan likes to keep an eye on me from:

http://john.frieltek.com/Cats/images/DSC02191.JPG

He is usually trying to get in my way of programming just to get attention!
http://john.frieltek.com/Cats/images/DSC02181.JPG

MARAUDER S/C #5
05-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Sorry Brutus and family...........:(

Mike Poore
05-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Three Himalayans, Calvin, Hobbes and Susie. Two blue points and Hobbes the Seal point with the rag-doll alleal.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Three_Quats.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5861&size=big&cat=500)

Sully008
05-09-2005, 06:38 PM
This is Rocky. He's my 14 year old Shih Tzu.

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 21&stc=1

Donny Carlson
05-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Here's where my Himilayan likes to keep an eye on me from: He is usually trying to get in my way of programming just to get attention!

Jeez, John, your computer is the ****zel, but wots with the prehistoric IBM keyboard?

TooManyFords
05-09-2005, 08:24 PM
Jeez, John, your computer is the ****zel, but wots with the prehistoric IBM keyboard?

HAHAHA! Would you believe I really like the clicky tactile feedback the old IBM keyboards give? They weight a ton compared to these new plastic pieces of crap and it never feels like it will slide off the desk. They are getting so hard to find that I have a closet with spares just like it in case it breaks.
;)

John

jdando
05-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Here are a couple of pictures of my cat Peeka. The first is an infared image, the second is visible light.

jeremy

dwasson
05-09-2005, 10:08 PM
HAHAHA! Would you believe I really like the clicky tactile feedback the old IBM keyboards give? They weight a ton compared to these new plastic pieces of crap and it never feels like it will slide off the desk. They are getting so hard to find that I have a closet with spares just like it in case it breaks.
;)

John

I'm with you John. I still use an old Northgate keyboard from 1988. I had a job installing new systems in the late 80's. When I removed the old system I would keep the keyboards. I think I have 12 or so left.

martyo
05-10-2005, 03:24 AM
jdando: Don't look now, but I think your cat is possessed!

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64 22

TooManyFords
05-10-2005, 06:27 AM
Here are a couple of pictures of my cat Peeka. The first is an infared image, the second is visible light.

jeremy
That is -SOOO COOOOL-!! How did you get an infrared picture? What camera did you use? SHARE!!

:)

John

jdando
05-11-2005, 02:33 PM
I found another image. She is not possessed, just well insulated :)