PDA

View Full Version : I'd pay for her to take shooting lessons.

CBT
09-30-2010, 05:35 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/29/woman-shoots-12yearold-li_n_743435.html

illwood
09-30-2010, 05:39 AM
The 12-year-old's grandmother disagreed with neighbors, telling the Tribune her grandson and his friend were just walking by the home when they were shot for no reason.
Sure, your grandchild is a perfect angel and you're the only one that notices. . .

I love that the Police report that she won't be charged with anything because she was acting in self defense. Good for her.

CBT
09-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Sure, your grandchild is a perfect angel and you're the only one that notices. . .

I love that the Police report that she won't be charged with anything because she was acting in self defense. Good for her.

I'm thinking whoever taught these kids to bring a brick to a gunfight failed them. We can do better than that as parents. :rolleyes:

Mike
09-30-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm thinking whoever taught these kids to bring a brick to a gunfight failed them. We can do better than that as parents. :rolleyes:

Or they can just be parents :shake: Just goes to show you that those kids have no real parents in their lives :mad:

babbage
09-30-2010, 06:28 AM
I hope they come back again and she kills them all.

CBT
09-30-2010, 07:00 AM
Oh man, lol! Check out photo 22, look at the name, then check out the bloody staples holding the top of his head together.

http://www.wlwt.com/slideshow/slideshows/24173566/detail.html

Egon Spengler
09-30-2010, 07:09 AM
I know of some kids I would love to find in my neighborhood! When I was a kid, I would be out late, but riding my bike and stuff, not causing mischief! More kids need bodybuilder fathers like I had! Whenever causing mischief came up, I thought of what my dad would do to me, and I stayed away! haha

Egon Spengler
09-30-2010, 07:10 AM
Oh man, lol! Check out photo 22, look at the name, then check out the bloody staples holding the top of his head together.

Casey? Is #22 you? haha

fastblackmerc
09-30-2010, 07:15 AM
You play with fire, you'll get burned... or in this case shot!

WTG Grandma!

dakslim
09-30-2010, 08:32 AM

Forrest Frankenstein???? LMAO

Black Dynamite
09-30-2010, 09:04 AM
"I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this any more!"

I agree with everyone's comments but what does it say about her neighbors and the police if they continued to allow that to happen?

Also, I wonder what she shot the little ****** with? Right now I've got this great mental image of my 96 yr old grandma blastin' away with a .50 cal S&W revolver.

CBT
09-30-2010, 09:24 AM
"I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this any more!"

I agree with everyone's comments but what does it say about her neighbors and the police if they continued to allow that to happen?

Also, I wonder what she shot the little ****** with? Right now I've got this great mental image of my 96 yr old grandma blastin' away with a .50 cal S&W revolver.

Neighbors sounded like they sided with the lady, I'll give them credit for that. The kids grandma is totally oblivious. She's actually the custodian of the 'little monster'. Here's how that scam works. Lil Momma gets knocked up. Couple months after kid is born, someone reports her as an unfit lil momma. Social services shows up and lil mamma just happens to be passed out, there is no food, kid is in dirty diapers, etc. etc. They take the kid away. Here comes someone to the rescue, the same someone that made the anonymous phone call in the first place: The grandmother. Now dig this, grandma will get custodial control of the kid AND 1,500 a month from us taxpayers to raise him right. That doesn't count food stamps, WIC, free medical, and other freebies grandma will get. All the while, lil momma was actually in on the scam. EIGHT (8) TIMES !!! That's 144,000 of our tax dollars A YEAR (not counting food stmaps, WIC, etc. etc.) going to waste!! You wonder why no one wants to get off welfare?!?! It pays too well!! And people have figured out how to play the system. Now who's going to walk away from a game they can't lose? And yes, this actually happened in Chicago. Pfffttt, mother:censor:ing scammers!!!

guspech750
09-30-2010, 11:37 AM
I hope they come back again and she kills them all.
:up::uzi::up:

To all criminals!!

PurdueRifleman
10-02-2010, 05:57 AM
Good shoot!