PDA

View Full Version : Strangest new car features,

MERCMAN
09-30-2010, 01:53 PM
The one from Fiat should make Chrysler dealers nervous :)

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1529/the-strangest-car-features/

Mr. Man
09-30-2010, 02:49 PM
The one from Fiat should make Chrysler dealers nervous :)

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/1529/the-strangest-car-features/
It's there to help diffuse the despair of driving a Fiat:D

guspech750
09-30-2010, 02:58 PM
I like the open top thing a ma gig. Kind of cool just like some cars and trucks recording the idling hours.

secretservice
09-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Cars that parallel park themselves. Sheesh... I would never trust that. :shake:

RoyLPita
10-01-2010, 06:10 AM
The 2011 Super Duty has something required for the optional 6.7 diesel engine-----

Exhaust Fluid!!!!!!

And that is no :bs: .

dwrwebb
10-01-2010, 06:16 AM

My question has always been: "if it fails to work properly, and it bumps another car, can I sue? Can I be sued?"
It seems like there would have to be a waiver of some sort signed before using...I mean, I would almost hope to tap another car, or a curb, and then claim whiplash. I would actually like to go to a dealership and test that out formyself sometime.
Although, come to think of it, women may find it useful...:rolleyes:

PonyUP
10-01-2010, 08:58 AM
I love the LED lighting featrue in my Mustang. The Cubholders light up, the door sills, and ambient light underneath the dash. And they are absolutely right, you can change color depending on mood

Bluerauder
10-01-2010, 09:03 AM
The Cubholders light up,

But only in Chicago. ;)

secretservice
10-02-2010, 06:28 PM
My '01 Neon has a cup-holder molded in the under-side of the center console arm rest, for rear passenger use. It requires that you open the center console lid 180 degrees until it rests between the rear seats. I will not, however, give up the use of my center console lid to rest my elbow in a hole (the center console storage compartment) whilst I shift the 5 speed. Screw the rear passengers, they can hold their own drinks. One is almost 7 years old for :censor:'s sake. :shake:

DarthMarauder
10-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Maybe after I read that huge instruction booklet for it. Aparently Top Gear couldn't do it without it. How many people you know are gonna actually read that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRHhVWVo7Rs&feature=related

secretservice
10-02-2010, 08:25 PM
Maybe after I read that huge instruction booklet for it. Aparently Top Gear couldn't do it without it. How many people you know are gonna actually read that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRHhVWVo7Rs&feature=related

Read. HAHA! :lol:

Joe Walsh
10-02-2010, 09:49 PM
:laugh:...........:laugh:

It's there to help diffuse the despair of driving a Fiat:D

Kinda like the Suzuki 'ESTEEM'.

.....or lack thereof....

BTW: I'd find a fart diffuser much more useful than a fragrance diffuser.

justbob
10-02-2010, 10:43 PM
I love the LED lighting featrue in my Mustang. The Cubholders light up, the door sills, and ambient light underneath the dash. And they are absolutely right, you can change color depending on mood
Absolutely right. For the first 5 minutes it was weird, after that I dug it and wish I had that in the Rauder. I really like the fact that you can alter the color hundreds of shades. The only drawback is all the stereo and heater controls in the center remain their preset colors.

PonyUP
10-04-2010, 05:19 AM
Absolutely right. For the first 5 minutes it was weird, after that I dug it and wish I had that in the Rauder. I really like the fact that you can alter the color hundreds of shades. The only drawback is all the stereo and heater controls in the center remain their preset colors.

This is true,once I changed everything to red, it would have been cool if the radio followed suit like everything else

PonyUP
10-04-2010, 05:20 AM
But only in Chicago. ;)

Damn I didn't even catch that, subliminal wishful thinking?