PDA

View Full Version : My new job...

Blk Mamba
10-02-2010, 08:51 PM
..We've been in the Greenville, SC area about 3 months now, and I have finally found a job that I will retire from. The job search in this area, (for my occupation) is difficult, to say the least. I started working at a Caterpillar logistical area, for AQS, Supply Chain Services Int., as a Dimensional Quality Eng. A fairly easy job that pays well, for the area. Now the search for a new home is on.

justbob
10-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Thats great news Man. Finding a job that you like is a task all by itself.

gdsqdcr
10-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Congrats on the new job.

a_d_a_m
10-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Good news. I'm guessing that one house you guys were looking at fell thru?

Marauderman
10-03-2010, 02:17 AM
..We've been in the Greenville, SC area about 3 months now, and I have finally found a job that I will retire from. The job search in this area, (for my occupation) is difficult, to say the least. I started working at a Caterpillar logistical area, for AQS, Supply Chain Services Int., as a Dimensional Quality Eng. A fairly easy job that pays well, for the area. Now the search for a new home is on.

Check with SC Cheesehead , here on the board-he lives there in G'ville,SC--that's how they say it down there....

thathotrodlincn
10-03-2010, 06:22 AM
Very happy to hear about the job. Used to work in QC, Level-II certified VT-1,2,& 3. Best of luck in the house search and all future endevors.

guspech750
10-03-2010, 06:36 AM
Awesome news.

Mike
10-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Congrats on the new job and good luck with the house search.

SC Cheesehead
10-03-2010, 08:43 AM

Check with SC Cheesehead , here on the board-he lives there in G'ville,SC--that's how they say it down there....

Hey, :welcome:

We need to hook up some time, PM me with your contact info.

What part of town are you considering? Lots of great locations, and definitely a buyer's market right now.

musclemerc
10-03-2010, 09:25 AM
Best of luck with the new job!

Blk Mamba
10-03-2010, 09:38 AM
adam/cleveland, no it didn't fall through, We realized that there was better value, in the area then we first thought. SC Cheesehead, I'm working in Fountain Inn, and looking in that area, maybe Simpsonville, we're looking for a house with a little land, and possibly a pool. Money is still tight right now, me being out of work so long and all, but when we are more stable we would really enjoy meeting up. There are a couple MM's here in Anderson I see, but neither is on the board. To everyone else thanks for the well wishes.

LIGHTNIN1
10-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Awesome news on the job find. I know it is tough out there.

Blk Mamba
10-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Very happy to hear about the job. Used to work in QC, Level-II certified VT-1,2,& 3. Best of luck in the house search and all future endevors.

I work in an incoming inspection area, I work with a Brown & Sharpe Global automatic, CMM, and about 5 inspection programs. In the past I did a lot of in process inspection in a machine shop enviroment, so this is quite a change.

Blk Mamba
10-03-2010, 12:51 PM
^^^ That is especially true for guys our age, the first thing they asked was how long before I planned to retire.