PDA

View Full Version : Bumblebee vs DC Cop SUV

ctrlraven
10-12-2010, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJm1w-wTomo
PJm1w-wTomo

Cheeseheadbob
10-12-2010, 09:53 AM
I hope the officer and the dogs are ok. With that said, what was he/she doing driving through a restricted and closed-off road? When movies are shot in urban areas, streets are more than clearly marked and barricaded to prevent this exact thing from happening.

Egon Spengler
10-12-2010, 09:55 AM
That's cool. What the hell? haha Turn the siren off! 30 second of the siren blaring after the collision! AHHHH!

Egon Spengler
10-12-2010, 09:56 AM
I hope the officer and the dogs are ok. With that said, what was he/she doing driving through a restricted and closed-off road? When movies are shot in urban areas, streets are more than clearly marked and barricaded to prevent this exact thing from happening.
Maybe they had an agreement where if there was a call on the other side of the filming location, they would stop filming to let the emergency vehicle through.

F8LBITEva
10-12-2010, 10:09 AM
the news said the cop was on a different frequency and didnt know it was blocked off.

Egon Spengler
10-12-2010, 10:13 AM
the news said the cop was on a different frequency and didnt know it was blocked off.
Ahhhh thanks for the info!

Damn popo always getting in the way of fun! I think I would get a little nervous responding to a call if optimus prime is pulling out in front of me and passing by! LOL

CBT
10-12-2010, 10:24 AM
Ahhhh thanks for the info!

Damn popo always getting in the way of fun! I think I would get a little nervous responding to a call if optimus prime is pulling out in front of me and passing by! LOL

For real, dude. If Prime is on the scene somethin bad is happening.

Zack
10-12-2010, 10:29 AM
lol at the youtube comment:

'The Police SUV was a Decepticon'

Egon Spengler
10-12-2010, 10:48 AM
For real, dude. If Prime is on the scene somethin bad is happening.
That is probably why he didn't even try to avoid bumblebee. He was looking in his rearview thinking "ummm... no... can't be... Optimus Pr" POW!

PonyUP
10-12-2010, 10:55 AM
He saw an opportunity to trash a famous ugly camaro and took it. Either that or he got a look at the chick replacing Meagan Fox

Blackened300a
10-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Have no fear, Ratchet can fix him. :D

Bluerauder
10-12-2010, 12:18 PM

H3LL this is DC ..... everyone is on a different frequency. ;) Some of them are on a different planet.

I don't know what the "real problem" is; but Fire Trucks and Police cars seem to have accidents with the public and even themselves very frequently in the DC-MD-VA area. Hardly a week goes by that something like this happens. DC has firetrucks broadsiding each other enroute to the same fire. I guess that they think the siren is their protection. Truth is most people can't hear them because the cars are more noise proof now and their stereos are generally cranked up to Mach 8 anyway. Seems some additional training is required on the part of emergency vehicle drivers. JMHO.

Egon Spengler
10-12-2010, 12:31 PM
H3LL this is DC ..... everyone is on a different frequency. ;) Some of them are on a different planet.

I don't know what the "real problem" is; but Fire Trucks and Police cars seem to have accidents with the public and even themselves very frequently in the DC-MD-VA area. Hardly a week goes by that something like this happens. DC has firetrucks broadsiding each other enroute to the same fire. I guess that they think the siren is their protection. Truth is most people can't hear them because the cars are more noise proof now and their stereos are generally cranked up to Mach 8 anyway. Seems some additional training is required on the part of emergency vehicle drivers. JMHO.
Firefighters are f-ing nuts in that area. They film themselves driving like complete jack asses and post it on youtube. Their videos have been shown many a times in driver training classes I take with the FD on what NOT TO DO. We have a great track record in our area and my town has some great drivers (including myself) that respect the vehicles and drive them with extreme caution. The guys in the DC/MD area are completely loony!

Got_1
10-12-2010, 12:49 PM
the camaro should have transformed to avoid the collision

Rockettman
10-12-2010, 12:54 PM
the camaro should have transformed to avoid the collision

:lol:*************

Raven34
10-12-2010, 12:57 PM
That suv must have been a decepticon. ;) I mean the mustang cop in the first one was lol.

CBT
10-12-2010, 01:08 PM
It transformed into an even uglier yellow piece of crap. Oh I'm going to see this fo sho!

secretservice
10-12-2010, 01:11 PM
First Transformers was awesome. Made me want a Bee-otch air freshener.

Egon Spengler
10-12-2010, 01:16 PM
OK... I just watched the clip again. There is a cop at the end of the road where the emergency vehicle is coming from. He didn't even flag the dude down to try and stop him! haha What the hell?

secretservice
10-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Part of the movie. "Nothin' to see here... move along..."

secretservice
10-12-2010, 01:20 PM
A little sooner and the truck would have REALLY solved the problem, and there would be one less ugly Camaro burning my retinas with styling fail.

guspech750
10-12-2010, 06:18 PM
I liked how the Camaro crumpled up while the Suburban looks good still. Well it is an improvement for the Camaro.

And why are they covering that turdmobile? Its already trashed.

DOOM
10-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Oh well 2 less Chevys in the world.

FormulaMarauder
10-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Roads get blocked off all the time for fires, filming, construction, etc..... No matter what is occurring there always needs to be access for emergency vehicles. That's why you will see cops on major road jobs working on overtime to sit there flapping their arms. I don't believe the media one second that a police officer in DC of all places didnt know it was a live set, nevermind the fact that it probably has been there for over a week. Doesn't matter what frequency band he was on. Let's not forget the hundreds of cast, trailers, cameras and everything else going on at a movie set. Yeah I'm sure the guys protecting national security were not advised at roll call that the biggest movie of the new year was being filmed a quarter mile from the white house. The Camaro didn't yield to an emergency vehicle....end of story.

On another note.........He crushed that ****!

FormulaMarauder
10-12-2010, 06:53 PM
a little sooner and the truck would have really solved the problem, and there would be one less ugly camaro burning my retinas with styling fail.

WIN. Absolute, win.

Mr. Man
10-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Cheap Chevy junk. Makes me appreciate my 5 Star MM though.

Bluerauder
10-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Cheap Chevy junk. Makes me appreciate my 5 Star MM though.

Oh, did you get one too ??? ;)

dakslim
10-13-2010, 05:11 AM
Bumblebee gets crunched!:eek:

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/blogs/autosblogpost.aspx?post=e1fe13 4b-8872-45de-8368-73707a3d8552

RoyLPita
10-13-2010, 05:19 AM
Makes you wonder if some schmuck would spend some outrageous amount of coin to buy this car from Ebay or Barrett-Jackson.

Egon Spengler
10-13-2010, 05:23 AM
Repost you crusty old fart! Put your glasses on before you sign in to the site!

Joe Walsh
10-13-2010, 06:03 AM
It transformed into an even uglier yellow piece of crap. Oh I'm going to see this fo sho!

LOL

I liked how the Camaro crumpled up while the Suburban looks good still. Well it is an improvement for the Camaro.

Like a yellow beer can!

And why are they covering that turdmobile? Its already trashed.

I was wondering the same thing....:dunno:
Who cares...it's a wrecked Camaro.

Makes you wonder if some schmuck would spend some outrageous amount of coin to buy this car from Ebay or Barrett-Jackson.

Some mullet haired smuck will drop $75,000 on that 'crush-tomized' Camaro and spend another $30,000 fixing it.

CBT
10-13-2010, 06:31 AM
So who gets a ticket in this type of situation? And if you wreck a car during the filming of a movie, does it go on the stuntmans driving record/insurance policy? Or if an EMS worker/police type wrecks a city vehicle in the line of duty, does it go on their driving record/insurance?

secretservice
10-13-2010, 06:32 AM
Some mullet haired smuck will drop $75 on that 'crush-tomized' Camaro

fixed. http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/secretservicemusclecars/beavisandbutthead.gif

secretservice
10-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Transformers Outtakes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMh_pPBXtYc&feature=related
http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/secretservicemusclecars/beavisandbutthead.gif

Mr. Man
10-13-2010, 09:00 PM
fixed. http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/secretservicemusclecars/beavisandbutthead.gif

Mods need to add this^^^^^ to the smiles pics:)

secretservice
10-13-2010, 09:02 PM
Mods need to add this^^^^^ to the smiles pics:)

That's a good idea. I'll even supply the gif!

secretservice
10-14-2010, 07:11 AM
Unless it would cause trouble with copyrights... :eek:

CBT
10-14-2010, 07:18 AM
So who gets a ticket in this type of situation? And if you wreck a car during the filming of a movie, does it go on the stuntmans driving record/insurance policy? Or if an EMS worker/police type wrecks a city vehicle in the line of duty, does it go on their driving record/insurance?

I was wondering this myself, great questions! :beer:

secretservice
10-14-2010, 07:23 AM
Let the judges and lawyers figure it out I guess...