Joe Walsh
10-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Looks like you curbed your rim when the LEO distracted you....:(

RacerX
10-14-2010, 09:55 AM
:D Luckily, it was just rubber! Good catch! :beer:

ctrlraven
10-14-2010, 10:02 AM
Would of been funny if he caught you doing it then you would of had to leave it in the video. lol

RacerX
10-14-2010, 10:04 AM
I'm just glad I didn't do the brakestand I was thinking of doing. :shake:

Raven34
10-14-2010, 10:18 AM
Lol. That's happened to me before too. Last time was in feb and it ws the day that they set the record for snow in dallas, tx. Over a foot in one day. I pulled out of the wendys drive through into the shopping center parking lot. Decided it was time for for some donuts. I did two awesome rotations and came to a stop to see a cop sitting. I proceed to leave out of the parking lot and the cop drives by and is laughing and just waves. I guess he cut me a break since we never have snow and knew there was no one around in danger. LOL

Keep us informed on how the engine build is turning out.:burn:

Egon Spengler
10-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Lol. That's happened to me before too. Last time was in feb and it ws the day that they set the record for snow in dallas, tx. Over a foot in one day. I pulled out of the wendys drive through into the shopping center parking lot. Decided it was time for for some donuts. I did two awesome rotations and came to a stop to see a cop sitting. I proceed to leave out of the parking lot and the cop drives by and is laughing and just waves. I guess he cut me a break since we never have snow and knew there was no one around in danger. LOL

Keep us informed on how the engine build is turning out.:burn:
I always have a blast in snowy parking lots. Cops never seem to mind. I usually pick empty lots though. I think goofing in parking lots has helped me in some real life driving situations. Great practice. My friends say I should get a sponsor and drift the marauder.

I hate when popo always tryna catch me ridin' dirrrty

Raven34
10-14-2010, 10:28 AM
I always have a blast in snowy parking lots. Cops never seem to mind. I usually pick empty lots though. I think goofing in parking lots has helped me in some real life driving situations. Great practice. My friends say I should get a sponsor and drift the marauder.

I hate when popo always tryna catch me ridin' dirrrty

True true, I consider it good practice at well plus it's just fun. Lots of my practice came from high speed off roading in my truck in slick situations.

Would we get flamed for starting a marauder drift team?? lol;)

Egon Spengler
10-14-2010, 10:56 AM
True true, I consider it good practice at well plus it's just fun. Lots of my practice came from high speed off roading in my truck in slick situations.

Would we get flamed for starting a marauder drift team?? lol;)
I think a marauder ripping around a drift course would be awesome! Going to need Trilogy to sponsor me though! TRILOGY!!! I'M OVER HERE!!!

secretservice
10-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Funny. I've always just called "drifting" Gettin' 'er slideways... :shake:

RacerX
10-14-2010, 12:59 PM
I've always called falling asleep at the wheel and going into another lane drifting. :D

secretservice
10-14-2010, 01:01 PM
X2........

Egon Spengler
10-14-2010, 01:04 PM
I call it fishtailing...

secretservice
10-14-2010, 01:05 PM
I call it fun. Also expensive from time to time.http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x272/chacotuason/gif/cop.gif

babbage
10-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Got to save it for the track...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFY1FMr36c

Good stuff Bill! When are you going to the drags? Think you can hit 13's N/A (read: no spray) ;)

Funny Clip! :D

RacerX
10-14-2010, 01:21 PM
No NOS I'm thinking 13.8 @ 100 in the 1/4. May go this wseekend... If the track is dry! :(

TAKEDOWN
10-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Lol, maybe he came by to race!