PDA

View Full Version : I give this guy a thumbs up!

justbob
10-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Not only was he packin 2 X material, but his front seat had a mess of bagged material as well. Notice that crappy ricer to the left? Yeah, he thought ole boy wouldn't run him to the 2/1 merge, boy was he WRONG LOL:D That vette JUMPED the line and smacked him some American sense... After all, he had something to go build right? Anyways, he was enjoying his car, just like me. My car is one of the cleanest around (not to brag hehe) but if you only knew what my car has seen and done... Takes nothin to clean her up and play some more.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn19/marauding4life/1018101608.jpg

CBT
10-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Lol, that's awesome! I had a six foot counter top belted into the passenger seat of my '77 a couple years ago. Got some funny looks.

Mr. Man
10-18-2010, 07:20 PM
So what, I just brought home a sheet of drywall, 5 sheets of oak plywood and some fir balustrades, got to luv the Titan....and that's what she said:D:P

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Haulin' ass and deck lumber at the same time! :2thumbs:

I once gave a SAAB Turbo the smackdown with a Kawasaki 440 JetSki hangin' halfway out of my Mustang GT's rear hatch!

justbob
10-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Surely there has to be some good one liners here?

CBT
10-18-2010, 07:33 PM
So what, I just brought home a sheet of drywall, 5 sheets of oak plywood and some fir balustrades, got to luv the Titan....and that's what she said:D:P

Going to put wood panels on your new Marauder?

Joe Walsh
10-18-2010, 07:36 PM

If your 'balustrades' are 'firry'...:hmmm:.....should you shave 'em?

guspech750
10-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Ahh. Roosevelt and Winfield Road. Well at least it looks like it. Thats pretty cool. But I cant picture a Home Depot or similar store on or near Winfield road. Wonder where he was coming from with the lumber.

Cool non the less.

Mr. Man
10-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Going to put wood panels on your new Marauder?
Was think of building a coffin but a woodie Marauder:hmmm:

justbob
10-18-2010, 08:24 PM
Ahh. Roosevelt and Winfield Road. Well at least it looks like it. Thats pretty cool. But I cant picture a Home Depot or similar store on or near Winfield road. Wonder where he was coming from with the lumber.

Cool non the less.
Ding ding ding... Correct! Must have been coming from the naperville store? And yes the long boards WERE resting on his dash! Still couldn't believe he holeshoted the light! Thats a serious home builder right there!:D

CBT
10-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Ding ding ding... Correct! Must have been coming from the naperville store? And yes the long boards WERE resting on his dash! Still couldn't believe he holeshoted the light! Thats a serious home builder right there!:D

His wife is probably a nag that told him she wanted a shoe rack built NOW or she'd take away his keys.

Egon Spengler
10-19-2010, 05:19 AM
I did this with the marauder a couple of weeks ago when I moved! haha. Was scary and definitely got some looks. I didn't have a flag on the back either.

CBT
10-19-2010, 05:32 AM
I did this with the marauder a couple of weeks ago when I moved! haha. Was scary and definitely got some looks. I didn't have a flag on the back either.

The rainbow one finally wore off, huh? :D

Egon Spengler
10-19-2010, 05:36 AM
The rainbow one finally wore off, huh? :D
No. Still there. I am talking about the red flag showing caution for my load.:rolleyes:

My marauder has become a work truck

CBT
10-19-2010, 05:38 AM
No. Still there. I am talking about the red flag showing caution for my load.:rolleyes:

My marauder has become a work truck

lol, sick puppy. how's the new place? settled in? when's the house warming party, my invite seems to have gotten lost in the mail.

Egon Spengler
10-19-2010, 05:45 AM
lol, sick puppy. how's the new place? settled in? when's the house warming party, my invite seems to have gotten lost in the mail.
Apartment is great! Check out the pic below! I really appreciate you sending me that bumper sticker! I wear it with pride!
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Marauder_Rear1.jpg

Black_Noise
10-19-2010, 04:39 PM
hey, when you tell your wife your going to the lumberyard (local strip club around here) you better come back with some wood !!

ha ha ha