PDA

View Full Version : iPod Help

Hooptie
11-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Lost all my songs on my computer but have them on my iPod. Can I reverse sync or put them back on my computer from my iPod without losing them all together.

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-02-2010, 09:17 PM
You can use other applications than Itunes on your PC. I prefer Floola, I haven't personally copied them back from the ipod to the computer, but I believe you can, here is a forum post on the subject.
http://www.floola.com/home/myforum/?cmd=viewtopic&t=1412.0

You can get the program here for windows PC. http://www.floola.com/home/download_win/

fastblackmerc
11-03-2010, 03:53 AM
That's why I don't like iPods.... Too proprietary. With my 30GB ZUNE I can just copy any files to or from it.

CBT
11-03-2010, 03:56 AM
That's why I don't like iPods.... Too proprietary. With my 30GB ZUNE I can just copy any files to or from it.
Hmmm......been thinking of getting myself an ipod for years. ZUNE is better?

fastblackmerc
11-03-2010, 04:52 AM
Hmmm......been thinking of getting myself an ipod for years. ZUNE is better?

IMHO, Yes.

The ZUNE will look like a hard drive when connected to your PC, so you can copy anything to it.

Mike
11-03-2010, 05:41 AM
IMHO, Yes.

The ZUNE will look like a hard drive when connected to your PC, so you can copy anything to it.

Is Zune just an App?

ChiTownMaraud3r
11-03-2010, 10:52 AM
It doesn't have to be proprietary. Just drag and drop files into the program I posted above. You can use the Ipod as a portable HDD too, everything out there accessory wise is ipod this and ipod that, they knew what they were doing. You can't buy a car cd player that is Zune ready, unless you just plug it into a headphone jack.

justbob
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
No, you can not load from Ipod to computer, unless it is purchased songs.

guspech750
11-03-2010, 04:27 PM
No, you can not load from Ipod to computer, unless it is purchased songs.
I thought there was a setting in iTunes where you can use the iPod as a hard drive. Could you not just set it up as just a hard drive for the time being and transfer your info on your iPod back to iTunes?