PDA

View Full Version : Vanity tag help

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Hey guys, I know I don't have a Marauder anymore, but I still enjoy following all of my friends', those I have met and those who I have not, experiences whether they are Marauder related or not. I still feel a connection to this group which was forged over 5 years of Maraudering. With that said, I would like to tap the collective genius and creativity of the unique band of car enthusiasts who contribute here.

I am a hockey goalie and still play fairly regularly. I keep up with the just out of college 20 somethings in my league and sometimes throw a stack the pads move on them once in awhile...:D just to keep the old school alive! I would like to trade in my organizational tag I have now for a goalie related vanity tag. Any and all creative help would be appreciated. I can use up to 7 letters and/or numbers. My first, and admittedly fairly lame thought was; LOW GAA

Thanks in advance! -Bob

Mr. Man
11-05-2010, 11:05 AM
Devils......:D

Egon Spengler
11-05-2010, 11:07 AM
goalie???? hehehe

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 11:15 AM
I may retract my glowing comments I made earlier regarding the collective genius and creativity of this group if the previous two entries are going to be the measuring stick...:P
goalie???? hehehe

Egon Spengler
11-05-2010, 11:17 AM
I may retract my glowing comments I made earlier regarding the collective genius and creativity of this group if the previous two entries are going to be the measuring stick...:P
hehehe sorry... Vanity plates having to do with a ice hockey goalie are pretty tricky! I was trying to think, but it is a tricky one for sure!

icebtch????

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Nogoal shutout netmndr

Egon Spengler
11-05-2010, 11:37 AM
Puck off......

-Matt-
11-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Puck off......

winner......

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 11:52 AM
Hmmm, the Puritan license plate screeners may take issue with this one, but I do like it!
Puck off......

Egon Spengler
11-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Blockd........
Puckstp.....
Puckblk....
Netgard...

magindat
11-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Hmmm, the Puritan license plate screeners may take issue with this one, but I do like it!

GOT ICE
EATPUCK
ICE MAN
FREDDY (as in krueger - the mask)
SK8 MAN
SK8GOAL
HCKYSK8
SHAVICE
BODCHCK
NOGOALS ( i like the double meaning...)
OLDSKUL

OK I lost it after NOGOALS. I can usually throw about 30 out - especially when someone gives background like you have!

Bluerauder
11-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Nhl-roy
stanley
nhl-net
goalie
goltndr
stiksid
glovsid
emtynet ;)

liquid
11-05-2010, 01:04 PM
SNAGDIT (or STOPDIT)
GLV SAV (or GLOVSAV, GLVSAVD, PADSAVE, STIKSAV, SK8 SAV, etc)
5 HOLE
ICE KPR
CREASER
PCKFRZR
PADSTKR

Hope this helps... donations can be deposited in my Paypal :D

Egon Spengler
11-05-2010, 01:12 PM
goltndr
I like this one...

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Me too. It could also work when I have my boys in the car, they are both soccer goalies (and lacrosse goalies) or golies in Espanol... I am quite sure that is not how you spell goalie in Spanish, but it is good enough for me!
I like this one...

Bluerauder
11-05-2010, 01:53 PM
Me too. It could also work when I have my boys in the car, they are both soccer goalies (and lacrosse goalies) or golies in Espanol... I am quite sure that is not how you spell goalie in Spanish, but it is good enough for me!

I kinda liked EMTYNET. :P Been awhile since I've been on skates. The CCM "Tacks" are still hanging in the garage and just need a sharpening. They fit like a glove as they always did. Goalies used to have problems with my fade away shot. :D

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Charlie, is your "fade away" shot a euphemism for got too close to the slot and the defense knocked me down but I got a shot off anyway?:D I think I will be going with Goltndr. Thanks!
Goalies used to have problems with my fade away shot. :D

PonyUP
11-05-2010, 02:54 PM
Best recomendation I have is "GLV SAVE"

breeze
11-05-2010, 02:59 PM
HATTRIK =hat trick

Cheeseheadbob
11-05-2010, 04:09 PM
I try to avoid those at all costs!:D Thanks, though...
HATTRIK =hat trick

TFB
11-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Guessing you can't have more than seven characters(NC can have eight but we only get seven in VA)...

PUKSLAP or SLAPUCK

Not that it has anything to do with your choice, but I have NO on one of my cars, gets lots of comments...

SID210SA
11-05-2010, 07:48 PM

Poterro Pronounced POOR TE ROW