PDA

View Full Version : Why Do We Have Children????????

TheDealer
12-13-2003, 12:50 PM
http://www.powershots.com/videos/grocery_store_kid_no_candy.avi

RedMM
12-13-2003, 01:28 PM
SCARY!! :eek: :eek:

TAF
12-13-2003, 02:26 PM
That kid is like Marty....when Dennis says something hasn't been shipped out yet...:D

Marauder57
12-13-2003, 03:53 PM
SOLD!!!!

:eek:

Petrograde
12-13-2003, 04:36 PM
hmmm,... maybe no kids after all.... now if I can only talk the wife into getting a dog instead! lol

Tom

SergntMac
12-13-2003, 07:23 PM
I have 76 "kids" just like that kid working for me right now. For 8 hours every day, they act just like that. Really.

We have a job to do that is ultra important in terms of protecting a city of 3.5 million residents that grows to 7 million occupants every work day. When they ask for "today" off 10 minutes before they're due on their post, because they have to get their car washed, or, nails done, and forgot to ask me about that last week, I feel just like that daddy. And when I say "no" just like he does, they actjust like that kid.

I need a real job, this one sucks.

SHERIFF
12-13-2003, 10:06 PM
Oh brother........ got me wound up good with that clip. :)

The kid was obnoxious and didn't deserve anything. But..... what tears my nerves up is when parents refuse to let their children get anything.... yet they have beer, pretzels, potato chips, a bottle of wine and a carton of cigarettes in the grocery cart on the way to the checkout. I have on numerous occasions handed kids a dollar bill and told their parents to let them have a bag of Skittles or whatever it is they are asking for.

martyo
12-13-2003, 10:28 PM
Linky no worky??

TheDealer
12-13-2003, 10:36 PM
Probably getting too many hits. Try it tomorrow. RAY

SHERIFF
12-14-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by martyo
Linky no worky??

It's a condom advertisement. Remember the Andy Griffith episode where a friend teaches Opie how to throw an effective temper trantrum, the rolling in the floor and screaming to the top of his lungs? After the temper trantrum the ad says "good reason to use condoms!". That's what the video shows..... :)

jgc61sr2002
12-14-2003, 09:39 AM
Marty - Try it again, I had no problem.:)

TripleTransAm
12-14-2003, 10:50 AM
Hilarious link... reminds me of my own upbringing, where it was made clear as crystal to us by my dad that behaviour like that was akin to declaring a start to World War III and that we'd be on the losing side. My dad believed in Capital punishment, in that he'd kick our a$$es from here to Ottawa (our nation's capital city) anytime we messed up. (from Montreal to Ottawa, that's a solid 2 hour drive, so that's a lot of a$$ kicking, I can tell you that much...)

Right... why do we have kids? Have a look at the following page I put together back when my son Victor was 10 days old.
http://www.victorpereira.com/cars.htm

Looking back at those pictures, I can see that look in my eyes. I can still remember the feeling I got everytime I looked at my little devil.

Now, if I can only get the little guy to handle his drink a little better, we'll be alright. :up:
http://www.victorpereira.com/Dscf3355.jpg
http://www.victorpereira.com/Dscf4760.jpg

Ross
12-15-2003, 03:53 PM
Sarge, how would you ever find another job where you can wear a kilt?:lol:

Lowell
12-15-2003, 05:19 PM
I have three children. 15, 18, 20. It's ok. They are tommorrows future. Train the as best as you are able. Love them, they will love you back, eventually I hope. Daughter Meghan Got a deer Yesterday, with the Roadmaster! I still love her. TTA take care of Victor. He will love you back.

Bigdogjim
12-15-2003, 05:37 PM
As ads go I have seen better/worse..

Truth is as kids we have all done that or maybe worse...

I grew up with 5 brothers and 2 sisters..........

I was smart and got away with a lot:):):)

We all grow too old too fast.........

Mac: If you really think your job sucks...just try and interviewing people for the job and then supervising them.......

That suck...............

Love all.. serve all.........:):):):P