PDA

View Full Version : Tom jones rocks!!

MERCMAN
11-10-2010, 05:31 PM
70 yrs old,,, I don't usually post this kind of stuff, but this performance is STELLAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxtU64JV0WQ&feature=related

CBT
11-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Love it! Kickin' ass at that age, and for just a 3 man band, it was great.

Jonny Cash sounded great in his last couple years:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4uLb2BVDCs

Mr. Man
11-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Thanks Dan. 45 minutes of Paula hunting YouTube looking for the concerts she went to to see if anyone caught her throwing her panties at Tom:shake::D

Ms. Denmark
11-11-2010, 03:40 AM
Thanks Dan. 45 minutes of Paula hunting YouTube looking for the concerts she went to to see if anyone caught her throwing her panties at Tom:shake::DActually I HAD to go to a couple Tom Jones concerts because my mother-in-law adores him. But when in Rome.........:coolman:

There is certainly something to be said about that Welshman's pipes. He's still got it!

Bigdogjim
11-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Thanks Dan. 45 minutes of Paula hunting YouTube looking for the concerts she went to to see if anyone caught her throwing her panties at Tom:shake::D

Way to much info Eric.......................... ........................:help:

Cobra25
11-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Most artists voices weaken over the years . His voice is as strong as it was many years ago.

SC Cheesehead
11-11-2010, 07:13 AM
Actually I HAD to go to a couple Tom Jones concerts because my mother-in-law adores him. But when in Rome.........:coolman:

There is certainly something to be said about that Welshman's pipes. He's still got it!

:eek: You threw your panties??!!

I mean, I really like Cher, but you gotta draw the line somewhere...;) ----> :D

Ms. Denmark
11-11-2010, 02:30 PM
Most artists voices weaken over the years . His voice is as strong as it was many years ago.Actually I thought it might be even better......

Cobra25
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Actually I thought it might be even better...... I agree with you on that. I always liked his voice & some of his music.

Motorhead350
11-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Most artists voices weaken over the years . His voice is as strong as it was many years ago.

Roy Orbision was one of the few that fits that bill. He was a smoker all his life too. Still what a beautiful voice he had. From his work at Sun Records to You Got It in the late 80s. I really dislike the song Crying though... it's a really sad song.