PDA

View Full Version : Rex's Travel Home with his new S/C

Marauderman
11-13-2010, 10:49 AM
From Rex:
To top it all off, Charlie (Bluerauder) gave me a holler en-route, and I ended up stopping in Woodbridge for ribs with Charlie, Chris, Sherman, Mark and Pam; what a great way to end a special day!

From Bluerauder:
I forgot to grab the camera as I ran out the door for this mini-CAM meet. It was put together pretty quickly as we estimated what time Rex/SC Cheesehead would be getting into the area. Thanks to all who were able to come out on short notice.

Rex, Blown3.8, Shermanator, Bluerauder, Merc & Pam rallied at the "Smokey Bones" restaurant just off I-95 and the Prince William Parkway. We had dinner and drinks as we shot the breeze about MMs and the long history that got us to this point.

Sherm pointed out the fact that I was the only N/A at the table and that I should just sit back and listen. He and Merc continued to apply pressure to S/C the Bluerauder. I thin that they are trying to get my car impounded by PW's finest. k

After dinner, we all went out to the parking lot to admire the new install on Rex's MM. Very clean install ..... looks great. Rex is adjusting to his new level of power and enjoying his new toy.

We busted up about 10:00 PM and Rex followed Sherm & Chris down to the Dumfries exit to find a hotel to crash for the night. It seems that ALL of the hotels around Potomac Mills were booked up for the night.

From Me-Marauderman:

Looking to having a quick lunch with Rex along with 03mmmonroe here at work just off I-85 as Rex heads further south toward home this afternoon.

I'm at work this weekend just of the exit from where MVVIII was held.

Hope to post up if we can make this lunch thingy work out----should be around an hour from now-

UPDATE--Rex just called and said it would be about 2:15PM now as he ran into traffic between Richmond and
Petersburg,Va---

Marauderman
11-13-2010, 02:35 PM
Ok --Update;

Rex and Russ just left the plant here where I work and Rex should be home by 6:30PM if all traffic goes well .......

Thanks again guys for stopping my and letting me see the new Carolina Monster to add to our clan!!

ImpalaSlayer
11-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Ok --Update;

Rex and Russ just left the plant here where I work and Rex should be home by 6:30PM if all traffic goes well .......

Thanks again guys for stopping my and letting me see the new Carolina Monster to add to our clan!!

good to hear. haven't herd anything from him so im assuming all is well with the car.

Marauderman
11-13-2010, 06:08 PM
good to hear. haven't herd anything from him so im assuming all is well with the car.

He said he will try and see post about his new fun when he gets home, but I think he will be too tired till tomorrow--but we did help him on his quick stop-over.