PDA

View Full Version : Just had some guy try to claim ownership of my car!

PurdueRifleman
11-14-2010, 04:32 PM
It was a busy day for me here in Hoosierland with both my father and I each filling our buck tags this morning, which was followed by self processing all afternoon. We decided to celebrate this evening with a couple of Manhattans because we're cool like that. But before we could have the Manhattans, we needed a few missing ingredients so I ran into the nearest town to pick them up from the CVS.

While I was in the checkout line, an older gentleman addressed the five of us there asking who's Marauder was parked out front. Before I could answer, another guy spoke up saying it was his. At first I thought that maybe there was another owner there, but then the guy asking who's car it was made a comment about the car having a Purdue alumni license bracket. I sat back and watched the guy b.s. about it and got a good laugh before speaking up. The guy's reaction when I called him out?

"Oh yeah, that's right, I drive the Navigator."

SC Cheesehead
11-14-2010, 04:34 PM
It was a busy day for me here in Hoosierland with both my father and I each filling our buck tags this morning, which was followed by self processing all afternoon. We decided to celebrate this evening with a couple of Manhattans because we're cool like that. But before we could have the Manhattans, we needed a few missing ingredients so I ran into the nearest town to pick them up from the CVS.

While I was in the checkout line, an older gentleman addressed the five of us there asking who's Marauder was parked out front. Before I could answer, another guy spoke up saying it was his. At first I thought that maybe there was another owner there, but then the guy asking who's car it was made a comment about the car having a Purdue alumni license bracket. I sat back and watched the guy b.s. about it and got a good laugh before speaking up. The guy's reaction when I called him out?

"Oh yeah, that's right, I drive the Navigator."

Muuuuhaaaaaa!

I love when that happens!

4drcbra
11-14-2010, 06:15 PM
bahahahahahaha

Motorhead350
11-14-2010, 07:29 PM
When I get a real nice car I'm going to have a frame that says "Too Cool For School." ;)