PDA

View Full Version : Whose your Favorite Marauder Mascot?

Bigdogjim
12-13-2003, 07:35 PM
Whose your Favorite Marauder Mascot???

The wife got me! She bid on and won a four foot Garfield on e-bay and I kidnapped him:)

Think he looks great in a black car. Took him for a ride to the mall today, saw a lot of heads turn, even a police officer directing traffic couldn't help but chuckle.

The question now is, where do I install the litterbox???:)

http://home.att.net/~djkelly.fatcat/Web_garfield.jpg

http://home.att.net/~djkelly.fatcat/Webgarfield2.jpg

SergntMac
12-13-2003, 07:37 PM
I read your thread title, and thought of Joey...nevermind.

Petrograde
12-13-2003, 07:38 PM
:lol: that's what I thought too Sarge! hahaha!

Tom

MM03MOK
12-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
Whose your Favorite Marauder Mascot???

http://home.att.net/~djkelly.fatcat/Webgarfield2.jpg Believe it or not, my mascot is also Garfield. He's been sitting my dashboards for the last 18 years! He's not quite that orange anymore but has been a great Guard Kitty all these years.

junehhan
12-13-2003, 08:09 PM
My mascot is a little 4 inch tall stuffed eagle that I sit on the back deck which has followed me around from my various vehicles. I bought it a while ago at the local library because it looked so mean. It's got a facial expression that reads, "F-you, leave me alone." My sister tried to kidnap it once because she loves it's mean look, but she gave it back quickly when I kidnapped her 4ft tall Tigger from her apartment one day.

Petrograde
12-13-2003, 09:00 PM
Hey BDJ,
Don't forget Garfield's seatbelt! lol

hmmm,.. I wonder if he's heavy enough to activate to side airbag in a crash? lol

Tom

mad man
12-14-2003, 04:03 AM
Al capone Bobbing head on the back deck. It's a chicago thing:D

martyo
12-14-2003, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by mad man
Todd Fisher (you know him around here as "TAF" bobble head on the back deck. It's an Atlanta thing:D

Funny you mention that. Mac and I were just talking about how many of those we saw when we were in the ATL!

O's Fan Rich
12-14-2003, 06:53 AM
The BigDog and a cat in the same car.... distracted driving?
I got me a little Beagle on the rear shelf with the little bobbing head. That's enough!

CRUZTAKER
12-14-2003, 07:59 AM
I have a small gargoyle on the dash....it warns the ricers!

Bigdogjim
12-14-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Petrograde
Hey BDJ,
Don't forget Garfield's seatbelt! lol

hmmm,.. I wonder if he's heavy enough to activate to side airbag in a crash? lol

Tom

Yes Tom Garfield is buckled up!:)

His tummy is so large that the belts below it:lol:

I am not worred about side impack for him because he has 9 lives:):):)

junehhan
12-14-2003, 09:14 PM
So, what does the wife think about you kidnapping her Garfield, and then running around town with him as your passenger? BTW, the Marauder has side impact airbags? Another feature I had no idea the Marauder had since the Mercury website makes no mention of this safety feature at all under the Marauder..............

RCSignals
12-14-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by martyo
Funny you mention that. Mac and I were just talking about how many of those we saw when we were in the ATL!

They have them at Target

Bigdogjim
12-15-2003, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by junehhan
So, what does the wife think about you kidnapping her Garfield, and then running around town with him as your passenger? BTW, the Marauder has side impact airbags? Another feature I had no idea the Marauder had since the Mercury website makes no mention of this safety feature at all under the Marauder..............

I had to return Garfield on Sunday:)

Wife said I can have him for any meets I go to:):):)

He does look better in the Marauder than the Highlander:):):)

Haggis
12-15-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by MM03MOK
Believe it or not, my mascot is also Garfield. He's been sitting my dashboards for the last 18 years! He's not quite that orange anymore but has been a great Guard Kitty all these years.

Hey Mary, I thought you wanted Gage to be our mascot :confused:

troopcar
12-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Can you use Garfield if you need to drive in the HOV lane?

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/r/nahaha.gif

jgc61sr2002
12-15-2003, 04:32 PM
I don't think so. A motorist on Long Island had a manikin as a passenger and received a summons for driving in the HOV lane..

Bigdogjim
12-15-2003, 05:05 PM
That OK! I'll ket the nice police officer argue with Garfield:):):)

Long Live #3
12-15-2003, 11:41 PM
My mascot is my school's mascot, the cougar!