PDA

View Full Version : It has arrived!

gdsqdcr
11-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Well, after what has seemed to be an eternity, Matt-In-Detroits OLD Dark Pearl Blue has made it to her new home. She currently resides in the driveway and when the wife gets home (to watch the kids) I can safely tuck her into the garage.

She looks great except for the 2400 mile layer of dust from her journey.

Thanks Matt for an awesome car! Cant wait till I can get her on the road ... My limitation is all work right now. Would it be bad to quit just so I could go drive the car?

Anthony

ImpalaSlayer
11-15-2010, 08:17 PM
bad ass dude, nice!

SC Cheesehead
11-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Well, after what has seemed to be an eternity, Matt-In-Detroits OLD Dark Pearl Blue has made it to her new home. She currently resides in the driveway and when the wife gets home (to watch the kids) I can safely tuck her into the garage.

She looks great except for the 2400 mile layer of dust from her journey.

Thanks Matt for an awesome car! Cant wait till I can get her on the road ... My limitation is all work right now. Would it be bad to quit just so I could go drive the car?

Anthony

Yes.

Quit work, please.

Fall behind on you bills, be forced to sell your Blue for an incredibly low price to forestall foreclosure and bankruptcy.

I will come to your aid, Anthony, and pay said incredibly low price to help you out and coincidentally, benefit from your misfortune... ;) ------> :D

BTW, :welcome: Blues Brother!

Now you gotta start saving up to attend the 4th annual MM Blues Brothers Nationals.

dohc324ci
11-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Anthony that's awesome man! Now post some pics!!!

MOTOWN
11-15-2010, 10:12 PM
congrats! wonder if i ever passed it in michigan

cascade
11-16-2010, 12:30 AM
Awesome !!!! Can't wait to hear your conditon and drive report.

And I am sorry I did not get to see it in person a week ago when I came by and bought the MM sway bars from you.

I just got them in the 2009 Grand Marquis today,and as you know you gave me a terriffic price.

I love them, they utterly transformed the handling, as they would, because the car, in rental form, had small stock front sways, and on the rear, NOTHING at all!!!

Now it still rides soft, but corners GREAT and feels secure ALL the time and performs well in corners, and looks stealth.

Thanks again, SOOO much. I can only imagine what it feels like to own the last of the American muscle cars - the Marauder !!!:beer:

I would love the chance to come back down soon, and see the new beast, in person, once you have it have it cleaned up.

You will be a satisfied and well deserving owner. It is well bought; you told me the complete story.

Now you are 100% back in the
Maruader fold, and I am sure it feels good !!!

Enjoy !!!

jus4kix03MM
11-16-2010, 01:25 AM
Great news, she arrived without a problem. Congrats again and I cant wait to see it person at our next get together, whenever that is.
BTW your SB is around my way. My buddy with the DTR MM met a guy at his job who has an SB and is friends with the guy who bought your old one.:D:D:D:D

Ms. Denmark
11-16-2010, 04:25 AM
Congratulations on your great new ride!! :beer: