PDA

View Full Version : Just in time for Christmas shopping

CBT
11-17-2010, 11:46 AM
http://www.allamericanclothing.com/SFNT.html

Interesting story if you click on the tab in the upper left. I'm pretty sure he is talking about Levi's jeans. I'm going to order a couple pair of carpenter pants for work.

Krytin
11-17-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks!
I just ordered two pair of jeans and two packs of crew socks.
I could even get them with my union - IAM - logo!

CBT
11-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Thanks!
I just ordered two pair of jeans and two packs of crew socks.
I could even get them with my union - IAM - logo!
Yeah the leather tag choices could be expanded a little, I'm going with the Made In USA since they don't have a Stop Looking At My Butt tag :D

guspech750
11-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Ahhh. I remember comimg accross that web site a couple of years ago. Im to chicken to order jeans online.

Krytin
11-20-2010, 03:26 PM
Just got my order today - the jeans look and fit perfect!
Same price I would pay for "name brand" jeans I've been buying and these are made in this country from materials from this country by citizens of this country!
Can't get that at Walmart.

What a concept - what will they think of next!!

CBT
11-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Just got my order today - the jeans look and fit perfect!
Same price I would pay for "name brand" jeans I've been buying and these are made in this country from materials from this country by citizens of this country!
Can't get that at Walmart.

What a concept - what will they think of next!!

Holy crap, you ordered those like 3 days ago :beer:

Krytin
11-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Holy crap, you ordered those like 3 days ago :beer:
It appears to be a very good company - I will be making all future purchases for jeans, work socks & t-shirts from them exclusively.

Thanks for the link!

CBT
11-20-2010, 04:15 PM
It appears to be a very good company - I will be making all future purchases for jeans, work socks & t-shirts from them exclusively.

Thanks for the link!

I have to get off my ass and order some myself. Already found a steel toe boot maker that is all USA made, too. :beer:

CBT
11-20-2010, 04:16 PM
All i need now is to find underwear!

Krytin
11-20-2010, 09:05 PM
All i need now is to find underwear!

Hmmmmm.....

That's what ....................oh never mind.

Leadfoot281
11-20-2010, 09:14 PM
I have to get off my ass and order some myself. Already found a steel toe boot maker that is all USA made, too. :beer:

I bought a pair of Redwings last year. Great boots but unfortunately the only ones I found that were made in America were the Lineman/loggers. The rest of their line is now made in China. That's the first time I've paid $300 for a pair of boots that weren't covered in snake skin.

They seem to be holding up pretty well too despite a couple half assed attempts to wack through 'em with my chainsaw.

guspech750
11-20-2010, 09:44 PM
I bought a pair of Redwings last year. Great boots but unfortunately the only ones I found that were made in America were the Lineman/loggers. The rest of their line is now made in China. That's the first time I've paid $300 for a pair of boots that weren't covered in snake skin.

They seem to be holding up pretty well too despite a couple half assed attempts to wack through 'em with my chainsaw.
Red Wing has quite a few boots made in America. So does Chippewa Boots,Carolina Boots, Thorogood and if you really want to shell out some coin. Try some custom Wesco Boots. http://www.westcoastshoe.com/wesco/stock2010.asp

Personally I have worn Red Wings and my last pair were Chippewas. I have been through many $300 boots. As long as my feet stay happy. Then I am happy.