PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Shoes....

Egon Spengler
11-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Does anyone else ball their eyes out when they hear this song? haha. Just heard it on the radio and had to change the channel as the eyes started to well up. I guess it kind of hits close to home for me, but it is a sad song. My mother had breast cancer 8 year ago around this time and she is now a proud survivor that we are all very proud of, but there is a chance it could come back and I always have that bad feeling that it will come back and that is a scary thought, so when I hear this song it just gets to me.

Anybody else cry like a little biotch when they hear this song? LOL

CBT
11-18-2010, 10:46 AM
Does anyone else ball their eyes out when they hear this song? haha. Just heard it on the radio and had to change the channel as the eyes started to well up. I guess it kind of hits close to home for me, but it is a sad song. My mother had breast cancer 8 year ago around this time and she is now a proud survivor that we are all very proud of, but there is a chance it could come back and I always have that bad feeling that it will come back and that is a scary thought, so when I hear this song it just gets to me.

Anybody else cry like a little biotch when they hear this song? LOL

You mean bawl?

Egon Spengler
11-18-2010, 10:47 AM
You mean bawl?
DAMN YOU! haha

Blk Mamba
11-18-2010, 10:56 AM
Don't know the song, so no.

Ms. Denmark
11-18-2010, 04:35 PM
It's a tear jerker for sure.....but also strikes me as a bit too macabre for a Christmas song.....

a_d_a_m
11-18-2010, 05:45 PM
I only listen to punk rock Christmas songs and some of the old Bing Crosby-esque singers, so I don't know it.

Listen to "Teddy Bear" by Red Sovine. Not a Christmas song but it's a tearjerker.

gdsqdcr
11-18-2010, 07:32 PM
I know the song and yes it can be a tear jerker.

Egon Spengler
11-19-2010, 06:42 AM
It's a tear jerker for sure.....but also strikes me as a bit too macabre for a Christmas song.....
I agree! Christmas songs are supposed to be happy and uplifting. That song is a downer!

SideshowBob
11-21-2010, 06:10 PM
For more Xmas heartbreak try Randy Stonehill's Christmas at Denny's.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/randy-stonehill/tracks/christmas-at-dennys--39389257

MMBLUE
11-21-2010, 06:44 PM
YUP, pretty much a tear jerker.