PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate parking my Marauder where I cant see it

Vortex
12-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Just noticed today some s__tbird keyed my Grand Marquis at Walmart earlier this week. I was/am furious some little turd would do this. I feel like Travolta in Pulp Fiction, it would have been worth it for them to do it if I could have caught them doing it. I would have pounded the hell out of whoever did it. They ran a key completely across the hood and down onto the headlight. It could have been worse because it wasnt too deep into the clearcoat/paint but you can feel it (and that means it will always be there, unbuffable). To fix at first I tried Turtle Wax Express shine. No workee. Then I tried some of my Harley Scratch/Swirl remover, better but no workee. Finally I tried some Kit Scratch Remover and it appeared to get most of it. Im sure it will always be there though and Im just totally pissed. Before and after pics:

Spectragod
12-18-2010, 12:37 PM
I feel ya, no clue why people do it. Most I feel are jealous that you have something nice and all they have is a POS.

DOOM
12-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Most I feel are jealous that you have something nice and all they have is a POS.

Couldnt have said it any better myself!

I have so many haters its ridiculous! :shake:

JOEMERC
12-18-2010, 02:50 PM
betcha its someone who drives a toilet bowl and got jealous when they saw a nice ,clean car.you got most of scratch out it looks like by the way.thats why im very picky where i park even if it means walking an extra 50 yards or so....

En4cer71
12-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Can't believe that! What a douche it takes to do that. Wow, that kit worked pretty good!

LANDY
12-18-2010, 03:30 PM
That's the type of **** that makes me put an inside camera in The car. I have a friend who has two setup and its badass.

TAKEDOWN
12-18-2010, 03:48 PM
... and even done on the Holidays, what a shame!

rayjay
12-18-2010, 05:44 PM
I always enjoyed locking up mutts that couldn't keep their filthy hands off other peoples property. :mad2:

Jimimac43
12-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Another use for all those baby Harp seal bats they don't use anymore.

Granddaddy Marq
12-19-2010, 10:04 AM
That's the type of **** that makes me put an inside camera in The car. I have a friend who has two setup and its badass.
Tell us more about your friends badazz incar cameras. Where to get them. how much, what's the pix quality.

teamrope
12-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Christmas shopping season seems to be the worst time for this kind of crap. That's how I was pushed into custom paint.

Leadfoot281
12-19-2010, 02:16 PM
That sucks. I had some turd key the paint on my '95 Ford Probe GT just a few weeks after I bought it. That was the first time I spent more than $500 on a car. Howling mad was was an understatement.

These days I just make sure to keep an exceptionally offensive bumper sticker on my Marauder at all times. This way it limits where I park and how often I drive it. It sure isn't gonna get keyed in my garage.

kernie
12-19-2010, 02:40 PM
That sucks. I had some turd key the paint on my '95 Ford Probe GT just a few weeks after I bought it. That was the first time I spent more than $500 on a car. Howling mad was was an understatement.

These days I just make sure to keep an exceptionally offensive bumper sticker on my Marauder at all times. This way it limits where I park and how often I drive it. It sure isn't gonna get keyed in my garage.

Ahh, thus the Ann Coulter bumper sticker, {lol, let's see it again, is that really on your MM bumper?}

BTW, how do you fight enviromentalism? Do you pollute on purpose?

:D :beer:

Leadfoot281
12-19-2010, 02:53 PM
Ahh, thus the Ann Coulter bumper sticker, {lol, let's see it again, is that really on your MM bumper?}

BTW, how do you fight enviromentalism? Do you pollute on purpose?

:D :beer:

I got rid of the "Coulter in '08" sticker a while ago. It's been replaced with an even better one (see pic). Prior to these I had one that read "First Iraq, now France".

That's why I take my Jeep to Wal-Mart and save the Marauder for highway trips or any place where I can be assured of a good parking place, basically any spot I can back into. No scratches yet.

In answer to your off-topic question Kernie, Environmentalism and Pollution are two completely different and totally unrelated things. I happen to strongly oppose pollution.

kernie
12-19-2010, 03:43 PM
I got rid of the "Coulter in '08" sticker a while ago. It's been replaced with an even better one (see pic). Prior to these I had one that read "First Iraq, now France".

That's why I take my Jeep to Wal-Mart and save the Marauder for highway trips or any place where I can be assured of a good parking place, basically any spot I can back into. No scratches yet.

In answer to your off-topic question Kernie, Environmentalism and Pollution are two completely different and totally unrelated things. I happen to strongly oppose pollution.
=============

teamrope
12-19-2010, 03:48 PM

I don't know.... I'd rather not have Joe in the oval office.