PDA

View Full Version : I'm Honored.....

Pat
12-19-2010, 04:45 PM
to have been chosen by the Sheriff to meet with the Governor of Louisiana at a reception today hosted by Sheriff Deen of Bossier Parish.

I'm just a lowly Posse volunteer, don't know why I was chosen unless it was for my dashing good looks, matching acumen of the political scene and unwavering support of the conservative agenda. But what do I know, maybe it was because I have a MARAUDER.

Anyway, all the elected officials were there, mayors, state representatives, judges, fire and police chiefs and the entire hierarchy of the Sheriffs Department.

The Governor spoke some encouraging words concerning the progress Louisiana is making in todays economy.

The Hors d'oeuvre were sumptuous.

Glad I wore my white socks.

Marauderman
12-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Glad I wore my white socks.

I'm more interested in if you had your Marauder and folks wanted to see it!!!!!!!!!------and white is out ....for such shows-----yard work---yeah!! :lol:

Ms. Denmark
12-19-2010, 05:22 PM
to have been chosen by the Sheriff to meet with the Governor of Louisiana at a reception today hosted by Sheriff Deen of Bossier Parish.

I'm just a lowly Posse volunteer, don't know why I was chosen unless it was for my dashing good looks, matching acumen of the political scene and unwavering support of the conservative agenda. But what do I know, maybe it was because I have a MARAUDER.

Anyway, all the elected officials were there, mayors, state representatives, judges, fire and police chiefs and the entire hierarchy of the Sheriffs Department.

The Governor spoke some encouraging words concerning the progress Louisiana is making in todays economy.

The Hors d'oeuvre were sumptuous.

Glad I wore my white socks.Congratulations Pat! And I'm sure it was ALL of those things.......but the Silver Birch Marauder didn't hurt!!!:cool:

SC Cheesehead
12-19-2010, 05:41 PM
Good stuff, Pat. Did you take Bobby for a ride? ;)

CBT
12-19-2010, 06:18 PM
I was hoping Piyush Amrit Subhash Chandra "Bobby" Jindal would do good things for Louisiana then run for Prez. He is a politician I actually like to listen to when I can.

DOOM
12-19-2010, 06:42 PM
:congrats: Pat!

MM03MOK
12-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Nice, Pat!! ....

Bigdogjim
12-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Congrats! Do good things and people take notice :up:

SC Cheesehead
12-20-2010, 05:22 AM
i was hoping piyush amrit subhash chandra "bobby" jindal would do good things for louisiana then run for prez. He is a politician i actually like to listen to when i can.

+1
--------------------

CBT
12-20-2010, 05:27 AM
He has stated he will not run in 2012. :( But I like his stance on all the major issues. I was hoping his first act as Governor would be to punch Ray Nagin in the face but it didn't happen.
Pat did you get his autograph? Or a picture with him?

+1
--------------------

Pat
12-20-2010, 05:43 AM
CBT;

The pecking order put me in the next room (so to speak). But I did get to shake his hand and listen to him speak. He's very thin, has a good command of statistics and can relate family anecdotes about Christmas. He seems like a good man.

CBT
12-20-2010, 05:49 AM
CBT;

The pecking order put me in the next room (so to speak). But I did get to shake his hand and listen to him speak. He's very thin, has a good command of statistics and can relate family anecdotes about Christmas. He seems like a good man.

That's cool, not everyone gets to say they shook their Governors hand :beer:

Cobra25
12-20-2010, 06:09 AM
Congrats Pat !