PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Buy Programmer for my '03 MM

JBeezy
12-28-2010, 12:28 PM
Just let me know what you have with full details. I have paypal:)

SpartaPerformance
12-28-2010, 05:41 PM
Brand new SCT SF3, free ground shipping and 10% off for MM.net members.

Spectragod
12-28-2010, 06:17 PM
I have a NIB Xcal1, Lidio tunes for 3:55 and 4:10's, $75 and shipping

LANDY
12-28-2010, 07:44 PM
That's a good deal, there is also an xcal2 on fue classifieds dir a little more money

Spectragod
12-29-2010, 06:01 AM
That's a good deal, there is also an xcal2 on fue classifieds dir a little more money

Correct, but since that one is loaded with a 04 catch code, I figured he would want one that he could plug straight in and go with. :burnout:

Dennis Reinhart
12-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Call me I can have you one by Friday

JBeezy
01-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Call me I can have you one by Friday

How much? What about a tune? My car is all stock

SC Cheesehead
01-03-2011, 09:26 AM
How much? What about a tune? My car is all stock

The SCT tuners that either Tommy or Dennis sell have tunes loaded on them. All you need to do is plug the tuner into your OBD port, download, and go.

JBeezy
01-06-2011, 08:12 AM

I'm not ignoring everyone, just hoping to get this one from Spectragod as I only plan on installing some 4.10 gears, cold air, and maybe exhuast. I PM'd him but waiting on a reply.

ctrlraven
01-06-2011, 08:16 AM
I would get at least an Xcal2, make things a lot easier when you want to do adjustments down the road. Plus 03 has several different PCM codes so have to confirm yours matches what the tune is set for.

Tommy (Sparta Performance) is offering free shipping PLUS 10% off, that's a steal right there.

Dragcity
01-06-2011, 08:20 AM
I thought these things were matched to the door jamb code, for example mine is MAV2. Does that matter or not?

SID210SA
01-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Yes it does.....when you order a tune from one of the vendors...they want that code... at least they did mine when I was shopping around

musclemerc
01-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Actually any 03 tune will work, same for the 04's no matter the code on the pillar.

Spectragod has the best deal but as Birdman has stated the Xcal2 has more features and can be found online for the cheap.

JBeezy how far are you from Jackson, MS?

frost
01-06-2011, 11:41 AM
I have a DialoSport Predator U7146 that I no longer need. $150 shipped to you house..... I will have to look for the original box though but do have the original manual (also can be downloaded too).

Regards,

Ed

JBeezy
01-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Actually any 03 tune will work, same for the 04's no matter the code on the pillar.

Spectragod has the best deal but as Birdman has stated the Xcal2 has more features and can be found online for the cheap.

JBeezy how far are you from Jackson, MS?

I'm about 5 hrs from Jackson. I would love the xcal2, just trying to save a few coins at the time.

[/QUOTE]I have a DialoSport Predator U7146 that I no longer need. $150 shipped to you house..... I will have to look for the original box though but do have the original manual (also can be downloaded too).

Regards,

Ed [QUOTE]

Not familiar with that one. Does it already have a tune?

frost
01-06-2011, 03:22 PM
The Predator comes with a performance tune and you are also able to modify the performance parameters even more.... tires size, gears, timing, shift pressure, shift rpm's, speed limiter, rev limiter, etc.

Hope that helps.

ctrlraven
01-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Who told you that? :lol:

Not to bash Diablo but SCT owns the Ford market with tuning. Honestly with trying to save coin now will cost you later on down the road. My dyno tuner had issues with my Xcal2 gen1 unit, he ended up having to update all the firmware on it just to be able to communicate with it and use it. Going with at least an Xcal2 unit puts a lot more power in your hands as far as updating tunes, making adjustments on the fly pretty much and data logging.

Spectragod
01-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm not ignoring everyone, just hoping to get this one from Spectragod as I only plan on installing some 4.10 gears, cold air, and maybe exhuast. I PM'd him but waiting on a reply.

PM replied to, as well as the email questions. :burnout:

JBeezy
01-07-2011, 07:01 AM

Not to bash Diablo but SCT owns the Ford market with tuning. Honestly with trying to save coin now will cost you later on down the road. My dyno tuner had issues with my Xcal2 gen1 unit, he ended up having to update all the firmware on it just to be able to communicate with it and use it. Going with at least an Xcal2 unit puts a lot more power in your hands as far as updating tunes, making adjustments on the fly pretty much and data logging.

I only want a tune for the extra power. I never plan on drag racing it, I have the mustang for that. I never plan on doing anything more than what I mentioned. I had a S/C in mind but I've been there and done that with my old Mustang. I just love the way the car sounds drives and the comfort, but want just a little more to put me out front of the next stock Marauder that pulls up at the light hoping he doesnt have a S/C or a tune:o. Besides, If I spend $75-$100 now, it wont hurt to bad if I change my mind and need to upgrade tuners in the future. I can always sale it to someone with the same thoughts as I have now.

musclemerc
01-07-2011, 10:53 AM
ZACK!! Then I tried it on my MM just to see if he was right. ;)

JBeezy
01-07-2011, 07:27 PM
My catch code is CRD0 for info.

musclemerc
01-08-2011, 07:36 AM
^^ You have a great tuner right in your back yard JBeezy.... BamaChips!

They have a gret rep, go see them

JBeezy
01-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Well I settled and purchased the tuner from Spectragod. Waiting to get it. I'll b ordering my gears within the next 3 mos. Wanna drive around with the tune and 3.55's for a while. Then swap to 4.10's

While I'm thinking. I need to drive it a little hard before I put the tune in. I honestly must say I've never went WOT in it since I purchased it. Not sure if I've even went 1/2 throttle. What's wrong with me, I ask myself.....

CBT
01-12-2011, 11:43 AM
Well I settled and purchased the tuner from Spectragod. Waiting to get it. I'll b ordering my gears within the next 3 mos. Wanna drive around with the tune and 3.55's for a while. Then swap to 4.10's

While I'm thinking. I need to drive it a little hard before I put the tune in. I honestly must say I've never went WOT in it since I purchased it. Not sure if I've even went 1/2 throttle. What's wrong with me, I ask myself.....

Did you buy it this morning?

JBeezy
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Paid him this past weekend I think