PDA

View Full Version : Resolutions

Blk Mamba
12-31-2010, 06:54 AM
I think it's stupid, but here are mine, try to quit smoking again, loose some weight, start eating more healthy. they are all connected to the heart problem I became aware of about 8 months ago.
Spend more time actively with my family, better support my church, better my work ethic.
Try to do some long wanted "Mods" to the MM.

prchrman
12-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Every year I give up something in the line of food and I do a year long fast of that certain item. 2010 it was beef and fried foods, pretty tough. 2011 will be no sodas and no salt. Not looking forward to it but when I think about not drinking a soda or not adding salt to my food I will thank God for all His blessings. Fasting humbles the soul. Everyone have a happy new year!

a_d_a_m
12-31-2010, 07:17 AM
Good luck.
I'm gonna try to not be such a raging fatass, but with working 2 jobs that require me to sit at a desk all day, I'm not giving myself any advantages here.

CBT
12-31-2010, 07:19 AM
I'm going to try not to type so mu

rayjay
12-31-2010, 07:24 AM
Quit smoking. Stop calling the neighbors tards. I'll use better grammar, retards.

Spectragod
12-31-2010, 10:18 AM
To stop modding the MM..........yeah, sure.:rolleyes:

PonyUP
12-31-2010, 10:25 AM
Come up with more creative ways to make fun of Joe's DTR and his obsession with hairy men in leather.
No desire to quit smoking, already did the health thing and dropped 160lbs, so I've kind of run out of things to resolve.
I think I'd rather set goals for 2011
Jessica Biel
Angelina Jolie
Jennifer Aniston
Courtney Cox
That Hispanic chick on modern family
A Tilted Kilt Girl
A Hooters girl

All in no particular order.

On a serious note, I'd like to be more charitable in 2011

BurpyTurtle
12-31-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm taking the ham radio tech and general tests in January. Both on the same day.

Paul T. Casey
01-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Continue to take better care of myself. Continue to try to be nicer to all people. Get my Huntsvillle Oil Change completed. Georgie says I can have a list like PonyUp.

rayjay
01-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Continue to take better care of myself. Continue to try to be nicer to all people. Get my Huntsvillle Oil Change completed. Georgie says I can have a list like PonyUp.

I'll bite, Huntsville Oil Change? :dunno:

BODYMAN
01-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Quit smoking. Stop calling the neighbors tards. I'll use better grammar, retards.

Holy crap! this is ME people are all Tards at one time or another. As for smoking this will be attempt #4 Tards I thought I was the only one who said that

prchrman
01-06-2011, 11:09 AM
Holy crap! this is ME people are all Tards at one time or another. As for smoking this will be attempt #4 Tards I thought I was the only one who said that

correction, tardos.

dakslim
01-06-2011, 11:15 AM
I'm not going to read any more of Dom's posts...hmmm.;)

Haggis
01-06-2011, 11:34 AM
I'm not going to read any more of Dom's posts...hmmm.;)

How about not posting any yourself, oldtimer?

BODYMAN
01-06-2011, 12:17 PM
correction, tardos.

I prefer Tards myself but Tardos is good to. is that like a hybrid mix between Tard & dodo's?:beer:

SID210SA
01-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Well, I am not really a quiter....so...maybe I will just stop smoking for a while again...last time I made it 4 years before I started again and the time before that I stopped for 7 years. I hope to lose some weight...although I dont feel very motivated right now.....I am however the heaviest I have ever been, so maybe that should light a fire for me.

Dragcity
01-06-2011, 12:49 PM
To try to tolerate others better. But I tell ya. you guys make it hard.

prchrman
01-06-2011, 01:00 PM
I prefer Tards myself but Tardos is good to. is that like a hybrid mix between Tard & dodo's?:beer:

I think it spanglish.

rayjay
01-07-2011, 05:55 AM

Ok, I'll go back to Mutts, which for all intents and purposes is what they really are. Yesterday they tried to pull a fast one on our other neighbor by using some of her info at a rental place. Got caught before the deal went through. Thanks to mouwaw. Now we have to deal with him acting like a madman for the next few weeks because he got caught again. What a POC! Anyone who would do this to a sweet, trusting 80 year old woman is a POS mutt in my book that needs to be put down with extreem predjudice. :mad2: I'll leave this one to her son, who is also a retired LEO like me. One of these days Billy The Burglar (his trade) is going to screw up. Then that will be THE END... All nice and legal. :D

Haggis
01-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Ok, I'll go back to Mutts, which for all intents and purposes is what they really are. Yesterday they tried to pull a fast one on our other neighbor by using some of her info at a rental place. Got caught before the deal went through. Thanks to mouwaw. Now we have to deal with him acting like a madman for the next few weeks because he got caught again. What a POC! Anyone who would do this to a sweet, trusting 80 year old woman is a POS mutt in my book that needs to be put down with extreem predjudice. :mad2: I'll leave this one to her son, who is also a retired LEO like me. One of these days Billy The Burglar (his trade) is going to screw up. Then that will be THE END... All nice and legal. :D

Ray, don't you know someone in the Board of Health that can have their home condemned?

BODYMAN
01-07-2011, 12:32 PM

No doubt these worthless (TARDS) that prey on older people are some of the most useless. When you say Put Down are you thinking what Iam? Iam sure you guys feel the same Iam so tired of using tax payer$$ to feed these criminals, cant we do like alot of countries? Like say Russia be a crook over there you wont get caught The KGB will just take you away in the middle of the night for good why even waste taxpayer$ on the court system? This is just one of so many reasons were broke as a nation.

rayjay
01-08-2011, 06:21 AM
Ray, don't you know someone in the Board of Health that can have their home condemned?

Its cleaner than mine. Slave labor, aka: children. I forgot that this one. They told the neighbor the reason they can't work is because they have three kids... I'd like to know how many years I worked based on a 40 hr work week with all the OT I put in over 40 years, both paid and unpaid, for the two years I was in management and didn't receive OT, but put in 10-12hr days and I have three kids too! I try not to dwell on these ugh, people, or I'd lose it. Theres a reason they kept me at the hospital with Brittany for those three days. :flamer: