PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here buy their car here?

WI Fordguy
12-31-2010, 04:04 PM
I was detail manager at Carousel Motors in Iowa City, IA back in the day when MMs were new. We only got one MM and it was black. Just wondering if anyone here bought that car. I was too busy supercharging my Cougar to think about buying it at the time.

Ms. Denmark
12-31-2010, 04:21 PM
I was detail manager at Carousel Motors in Iowa City, IA back in the day when MMs were new. We only got one MM and it was black. Just wondering if anyone here bought that car. I was too busy supercharging my Cougar to think about buying it at the time.
:eek: Sucks to be you............! :D

WI Fordguy
12-31-2010, 06:09 PM
Don't waste your tears, the Cougar was wayyyyy faster than a stock MM.

TFB
12-31-2010, 07:06 PM
Could have been this one...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66724&highlight=totaled

Mr. Man
01-01-2011, 08:52 AM
Don't waste your tears, the Cougar was wayyyyy faster than a stock MM. So are lots of other cars. But that's not really the point.:D

Black Dynamite
01-01-2011, 10:43 AM

I worked in IC '06/'07 and early '08. That black MM was bought by someone who lived in Lone Tree IIRC. I saw it a few times around town and it even parked next to mine once in awhile as we used the same parking lot. As far as I know they weren't a member here. I carded them once or twice but never heard anything. They didn't take very good care of it unfortuantely.:mad: I haven't been to IC enough since '08 to know if it's still there.:dunno: