PDA

View Full Version : It Must Have Been the Zaino...

SheboyganGuy
12-19-2003, 08:43 AM
I was driving into town last night on a dark highway. I came around a corner, and two deer were standing in the road. One crossed the road in front of me, and the other stayed on the left side...until I was upon her. Darn deer ran right into the side of my Marauder, a loud horrible bang. I stopped, the deer ran off into the woods...

I got to where I was going, and with a lump in my throat, surveyed the damage: NOT A SCRATCH.

Is this a testimonial for Zaino, or what??????

MMM2003
12-19-2003, 08:48 AM
That's a testimonial for the tiny little deer we had these year. Nothing worth to shoot at.
Those two were probably the ones I let go this hunting season.

Glad to hear you and your MM are OK.

jgc61sr2002
12-19-2003, 03:51 PM
Just lucky.:D

Petrograde
12-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Wow,.. maybe some luck and some Zaino,... you should write Sal Zaino and tell him that! who knows,.. you might get some free stuff for a testimonial! lol

Tom

Silver_04
12-19-2003, 08:11 PM
I thought I remember reading on the instructions the stuff was good for protecting against bird droppings, industrial fallout, hoofed mammals and small woodland animals.:D

TripleTransAm
12-20-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by Silver_'04
I thought I remember reading on the instructions the stuff was good for protecting against bird droppings, industrial fallout, hoofed mammals and small woodland animals.:D

The stuff does shine great, but I gotta give it a big zero for protection against bird droppings... :(

deerejoe
12-20-2003, 05:01 PM
lol...you people are soooo silly!!

Sal will definitely take credit for the "deer-guard" aspect of the polish.

Urban birds tend to have more acid content in their droppings than do their country kin. But then country birds tend to be larger than their urban counter parts and the contents of the dropping becomes less relevant than the size of the dropping.
There is a formula that relates to this dilemma...I believe it has something to with protection against the 'elements'...but it escapes me at the moment.

BTW deer hide makes for a great chamois!!
Keep that in mind the next time you remove one from existence.