PDA

View Full Version : Badgeless Grill :/

bigdhasmoney
01-14-2011, 09:00 PM
:help:i know there is a hell of alot of threads on here about the badgeless grill. I've looked at a ton of threads about them and I know that "Zach" used to make them, but he isnt a member here anymore. I could probably make one myself, but i don't want to eff it up. So where can i find one?

fastblackmerc
01-14-2011, 09:05 PM
:help:i know there is a hell of alot of threads on here about the badgeless grill. I've looked at a ton of threads about them and I know that "Zach" used to make them, but he isnt a member here anymore. I could probably make one myself, but i don't want to eff it up. So where can i find one?

Two ways to get a badgeless grill.

Make it yourself
Contact Zack to get one made for you.

justbob
01-14-2011, 10:28 PM
ZackMcGrath@hotmail.com (ZackMcGrath@hotmail.com)

bigdhasmoney
01-14-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks, that what i needed ^^^^^

justbob
01-14-2011, 11:37 PM
No, you will also need cash money and cold blue moons for the man LOL

You'll love it.

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2011, 06:58 AM

You'll love it.

Prolly lots of both.... :D

Mike
01-15-2011, 07:15 AM
PM sent....you'll enjoy the end product :beer:

JBeezy
01-15-2011, 09:32 AM

You'll love it.

Blue Moons? Are u talking about the beer?

If so, we threw a party for my mom one year. My sister bought a case of Blue Moon. We get up the next morning, while cleaning up, we find at least 12 bottles open but almost full as if whomever opened them took a sip and didn't like it and put it down. Personally I can't stand them. Sorry for hijacking this thread but I've never heard of another person that drinks this beer besides my sister

ImpalaSlayer
01-15-2011, 09:35 AM

If so, we threw a party for my mom one year. My sister bought a case of Blue Moon. We get up the next morning, while cleaning up, we find at least 12 bottles open but almost full as if whomever opened them took a sip and didn't like it and put it down. Personally I can't stand them. Sorry for hijacking this thread but I've never heard of another person that drinks this beer besides my sister

your nuts, i dont even own a blue mm and thats my favorite beer, actually its one of the few i actually like.

SC Cheesehead
01-15-2011, 09:40 AM

Uhhhh, it's the OFFICAL beer of the MM Blues Brothers...

FWIW, multiple cases are consumed annually at our National Event (which typically coincides with the KY Regional Meet each Spring).

justbob
01-15-2011, 09:21 PM
Blue moon SUCKS!

ImpalaSlayer
01-15-2011, 09:47 PM
Blue moon SUCKS!

you fail, go away k thanks bye

MM03MOK
01-16-2011, 05:39 AM
Come on, guys. Stop trashing the Noobie's thread.

napolitano
01-16-2011, 06:07 AM
forget blue moon. try a beer called 'A LA Fin Dumonde' , Canadian ale, best stuff on earth. It's like drinking2 buds