PDA

View Full Version : Adjusting pedal ????

Smalldogg/03mm
01-24-2011, 06:42 AM
Hey was wondering have anyone had this problem yet.. I have the 300a. Notice that my pedal won't go down. Can here the motor trying to let it down just want go. Have anyone fix this yet????? Thanks

Egon Spengler
01-24-2011, 06:49 AM
There is a fix for this. Mine have been broken forever, but I just left them because they were in a good spot for me. It has something to do with a plastic gear breaking. Apparently you either replace the whole motor, or you car tear into it and just replace the gear. Not sure how, but I am sure someone will chime in with proper instructions. I know there is a fix it thread, you just got to search for it.

Smalldogg/03mm
01-24-2011, 07:32 AM
There is a fix for this. Mine have been broken forever, but I just left them because they were in a good spot for me. It has something to do with a plastic gear breaking. Apparently you either replace the whole motor, or you car tear into it and just replace the gear. Not sure how, but I am sure someone will chime in with proper instructions. I know there is a fix it thread, you just got to search for it.

Mines stuck in a good place also, just had a couple extras with me, and tried to push it down..

Ms. Denmark
01-24-2011, 08:39 AM
Just fixed mine at the dealer.

Mr. Man
01-24-2011, 10:04 AM
You need to replace the assembly if you want them to work again. As far as I know there is no fix yet for the gear. There is a way to lower them if you break them in an up position. You'd need to do a search for lowering them.

tbone
01-24-2011, 01:50 PM
Don't bother. The new one will break too. They have not changed the design.

Ms. Denmark
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Don't bother. The new one will break too. They have not changed the design. Not if your super tall husband doesn't drive your Marauder anymore cuz he finally got his own.;) :D