PDA

View Full Version : Cv lx sport emblems??

silvermm254
01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
hey everyone, i got me a lx sport for the wifey to drive. So it has the "crown victoria lx"
on the back but i am looking for a "lx sport"
emblem. Do such things exsist, or am i s.o.l. On finding any? Is there a web site that has them as decals? Any help would the fan freakin tastic!

RoyLPita
01-24-2011, 03:12 PM
I know of no such emblem for the CV Sport.

silvermm254
01-24-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks for checking for me. I did find a special edtion emblem tho, i think
am a go with that. I thought about getting to one off a 2010 fuzion sport but the emblems dont really match up so well. But any help is good help.

05crownsport
01-24-2011, 04:14 PM
There was never a "sport" emblem on crown vics. They always were just designated as crown victoria lx. You could use sport emblems from other ford products such as fusion or edge. I had always thought the sport was introduced as a testbed for the marauders interior bits, like the center console and bucket seats. I may be wrong, it would be interesting to find out the history behind the cv sport and production numbers. I hope your wife enjoys hers, I sure do love mine.

guspech750
01-24-2011, 05:38 PM
I would like to know the idea behind the Sport. Why was it not advertised and such. Just left alone to blend in with the regular CV LX.

RoyLPita
01-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Thanks for checking for me. I did find a special edtion emblem tho, i think
am a go with that. I thought about getting to one off a 2010 fuzion sport but the emblems dont really match up so well. But any help is good help.

I have the "Special Edition" emblems on my MM. Here is the part number:
F8AZ-54454A81-BAA