PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

justmelanie
01-30-2011, 07:41 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself to those of you I have not met before Kentucky. I am looking foreward to finally being able to put faces to names. Plus, this place has WAYYYY to much testosterone and needs more chicks!:P Just a warning: DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THE MOMMY VAN!!!:beatnik: I get cranky enough when Bob TRIES to race every vette in it...:shake:

Anyway, HI!!!:beer:

LANDY
01-30-2011, 07:47 PM
welcome, I smell trouble:D

justbob
01-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Oh boy......:eek:

(Don't mention the turbo guys!)

Mr. Man
01-30-2011, 08:02 PM
:welcome: to MM.Net. I think it's great that JustBob(because he can't swim:neener:) is getting his daughter involved in the Marauder world.:burn: Kudos for Bob for being such a great Dad.:banana: Don't be ashamed of driving the "mommy" van I'm sure your parents just want you to be safe.:2thumbs: Tell Dad you want your own Marauder. Only don't get Blue as it is a slow color:D

TAKEDOWN
01-30-2011, 08:11 PM
LOL! WhutsuPpP... Now l00k what you started Bob!

MM03MOK
01-30-2011, 08:16 PM
:welcome: JustMelanie!!!

:bunny:

DOOM
01-30-2011, 08:23 PM
:welcome: Mel! :D

So if I call bob biscuits what on earth do I call you??? :confused:

Gravy? :dunno:

Ladyhawke
01-30-2011, 08:39 PM
Hi Melanie! Welcome to the site!

guspech750
01-30-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi. I'm shy. Bob tried to hit on me. And I let him :)

HEAVY HITTER
01-30-2011, 09:24 PM
Welcome!!!

Gryphonzus
01-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Welcome! Glad to see you join the group. Enjoy the show!!!!:banana2:

Ms. Denmark
01-31-2011, 03:37 AM
:welcome1: Finally!!! We kept seeing those pics of you sitting behind the wheel of the Marauder.....I knew it was only a matter of time! :burnout:

Welcome Melanie!!! And you're so right about all that testosterone!! LOL! Although now that I think about it....what's wrong with that? ;)

william s
01-31-2011, 06:37 AM
Welcome to the site.

SC Cheesehead
01-31-2011, 06:41 AM
:laugh: Jocularity! :laugh:

:welcome1:Melanie!

We need you to hook up with MsCH at KY, maybe you can learn her a thing or two about appreciating S/C Marauders... :D

PonyUP
01-31-2011, 07:03 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself to those of you I have not met before Kentucky. I am looking foreward to finally being able to put faces to names. Plus, this place has WAYYYY to much testosterone and needs more chicks!:P Just a warning: DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THE MOMMY VAN!!!:beatnik: I get cranky enough when Bob TRIES to race every vette in it...:shake:

I think it's time to S/C the MommyVan. And let's me clear, I don't make fun of the van, I make fun of the people driving it, especially Bob. But now that that's out of the way. Welcome Mel :beer:

I know, I Know, my shoes are untied

SC Cheesehead
01-31-2011, 07:08 AM
I think it's time to S/C the MommyVan. And let's me clear, I don't make fun of the van, I make fun of the people driving it, especially Bob. But now that that's out of the way. Welcome Mel :beer:

Fo' sho'. Mo' powa, mo' betta...
http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.awpish.co.uk/motor/tubby/images/chargeCooler/02_pump_celica.jpg&sa=X&ei=CcJGTfz2D4P88Ab8-tS0AQ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGYA53h0aYOE07-ksQtRwM-B4X0Iw

SID210SA
01-31-2011, 07:14 AM
Welcome Melanie.....Tell him you want a SB and everyone will be envious.....lol

justmelanie
01-31-2011, 07:32 AM

Gravy? Yah, I guess that works!:P

Oh, Brad, your shoes are sooooo untied! Better start wearing velcro!! :neener:

Thank you all for your warm welcome! I am looking forward to meeting some of you in kentucky!!!!:D

RoyLPita
01-31-2011, 07:35 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

Nice avatar!!!

CBT
02-01-2011, 04:46 AM

Careful what you wish for, lol!

SC Cheesehead
02-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the site.

Nice avatar!!!

+1

Now if that wuz my better half, it would be:

NO more parts, period! :cool:

PonyUP
02-01-2011, 12:53 PM
+1

Now if that wuz my better half, it would be:

NO more parts, period! :cool:

That used to be Mel's stance, but sometimes there is no winning with Bob. Parts is how he got talked into a Minivan :)

SC Cheesehead
02-01-2011, 01:17 PM
That used to be Mel's stance, but sometimes there is no winning with Bob. Parts is how he got talked into a Minivan :)

Momma doesn't want a mini van, she wants one of these:

http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/media/products/Bernina/Bernina830_detailsize2.jpg

Going price: $10,000 to $12,000; flippin' mini van would be cheaper...:(

HammerDown
02-01-2011, 07:18 PM

:welcome: Welcome JustMelanie!! Don't think we'll be able to make it to Kentucy, so we'll have to meet up at MV IX!!! Enjoy the MM.NET site.

Bigdogjim
02-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Welcome aboard :up:

Enjoy the site:)

Also see you Hershey

Bradley G
02-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Welcome M in M :banana:

justmelanie
02-02-2011, 06:39 PM

Ok, see I bet I'm cooler about that than most! I have had a MOTORCYCLE live in my livingroom (still with gas and oil) for almost a YEAR! I have had carbs and pipes and all kinds of thingamobobbies hangin' out in my house. I also never said a word about all the $ spent on said thingamabobbies, cuz I'm cool like that!!!!:D

Momma doesn't want a mini van, she wants one of these:

http://www.sewingmachinesplus.com/media/products/Bernina/Bernina830_detailsize2.jpg

Going price: $10,000 to $12,000; flippin' mini van would be cheaper...:(

WTF is that? A sewing machine? WOW!:eek:

PonyUP
02-02-2011, 07:03 PM
Ok, see I bet I'm cooler about that than most! I have had a MOTORCYCLE live in my livingroom (still with gas and oil) for almost a YEAR! I have had carbs and pipes and all kinds of thingamobobbies hangin' out in my house. I also never said a word about all the $ spent on said thingamabobbies, cuz I'm cool like that!!!!:D

WTF is that? A sewing machine? WOW!:eek:

You're definitely cool Mel, cooler than the other side of the pillow. Putting up with all those nights of Bob and I watching crappy movies and playing Tomb raider till four in the morning, as we navigated around the Motorcycle, and stepped over transmissions to get to the pizza. Ahh Good times

knine
02-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh good Lord, what have we started now? Hi Gravy!!!:wave:

P.S., who would hate me for tradin' BLUE for a Blue Raptor?

Mr. Man
02-02-2011, 07:35 PM

Trust me we hate you no matter what you do:P:D;)

Seriously you thinking about getting a Raptor?

knine
02-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Trust me we hate you no matter what you do:P:D;)

Seriously you thinking about getting a Raptor?
Thinking? YES. Doing, NO. Wouldn't part with my baby and don't want new payments.

Although after the snopacolypse, it would have been nice to have a Raptor (BLUE of course:D).

Mr. Man
02-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Thinking? YES. Doing, NO. Wouldn't part with my baby and don't want new payments.

Although after the snopacolypse, it would have been nice to have a Raptor (BLUE of course:D).
Just saw the off-road truck Chevy/GMC is contemplating and it looks awesome. Ford better hope they don't build it.

Bradley G
02-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Late to the party?
Just saw the off-road truck Chevy/GMC is contemplating and it looks awesome. Ford better hope they don't build it.

Mr. Man
02-02-2011, 10:50 PM
Late to the party?
Fashionably:D

Bradley G
02-02-2011, 11:01 PM
I thought the Ford was introduced 3 years ago?

Fashionably:D

CBT
02-03-2011, 05:40 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Mr. Man
02-03-2011, 11:34 AM
I thought the Ford was introduced 3 years ago?
And the Power Wagon was introduced 50 years ago, what's your point?:P

RacerX
02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi Sailorette! :wave:

Egon Spengler
02-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi Melanie! I am one of justbob's deleted facebook friend. I'm not worthy!!!

Melanie is my girlfriend's name too! Beautiful name!

Papillon
02-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Hey Melanie! :cheer:

Nice to see another lady on here. We're really starting to take over huh :rolleyes:

Lol

justmelanie
02-03-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi Melanie! I am one of justbob's deleted facebook friend. I'm not worthy!!!

Melanie is my girlfriend's name too! Beautiful name!

Hi! I remember seeing your name on Bob's facebook page! He has closed his facebook account, so it was not just you! Thanks about the beautiful name! I get a lot of people calling me Melody though.:D

Nice to see another lady on here. We're really starting to take over huh :rolleyes:

Lol

I am on a mission of world domination, care to join me?:lol:

Papillon
02-03-2011, 01:08 PM

SURE!!! :high5:

SC Cheesehead
02-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Hi! I remember seeing your name on Bob's facebook page! He has closed his facebook account, so it was not just you! Thanks about the beautiful name! I get a lot of people calling me Melody though.:D

Oh no! Add two more to the Bunny Lady's army...

Ladyhawke
02-03-2011, 06:34 PM

Rex, it is the year of the Rabbit.

I'm in too. :bunny2:

HammerDown
02-03-2011, 07:35 PM

Lol

Come 'on girls, anyone else ready to join? We should get on a roll, here.....:banana2:

youngrauderlvr
02-03-2011, 07:45 PM

Lol
Welcome chica! Im fairly new here. I've only met Mamba so far. Maybe one day I can make it to a meet. :shake:

CBT
02-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Come 'on girls, anyone else ready to join? We should get on a roll, here.....:banana2:
That's what she said!

justbob
02-03-2011, 08:49 PM
WOW Chick fest up in here! I think this thread even smells too damn good...

justmelanie
02-03-2011, 09:27 PM

Yup! We are taking over the sight first, then the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

tbone
02-03-2011, 09:30 PM
I found out who runs this site the hard way. Oopsie!:flamer:

justbob
02-03-2011, 09:52 PM
I found out who runs this site the hard way. Oopsie!:flamer:
I remember that :D

Mr. Man
02-03-2011, 10:51 PM
So you and Papillon are going to take over the site, then the World. Which one of you is Pinky and which one is the Brain? Snarff:D

Horsepower
02-03-2011, 11:43 PM
:DWelcome:D

MM03MOK
02-04-2011, 04:46 AM

Lol

Rex, it is the year of the Rabbit.

I'm in too. :bunny2:

Yup! We are taking over the sight first, then the world!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:

Let's go get 'em Ladies!!:bunny2::bunny2::bunny 2:

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunneh. Copy and paste Bunneh
(")_(")* into your signature to help her gain world domination.

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2011, 04:56 AM
I gotta check, but I think it says somewhere that this is one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse...;)

Haggis
02-04-2011, 05:17 AM
I gotta check, but I think it says somewhere that this is one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse...;)

Chicken Little: The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Chicken Little: The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

That's another one of 'em...

Egon Spengler
02-04-2011, 06:05 AM
My girlfriend gets that too! She also gets called Missy at work hahaha

CBT
02-04-2011, 06:49 AM
My girlfriend gets that too! She also gets called Missy at work, and Miss Jackson if you nasty, hahaha

Sweeeeeeeet.

Egon Spengler
02-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Sweeeeeeeet.
Seek help... LOL... She is down for Hershey PA, so maybe we will get to put names to faces for me and her and not just my ugly azz

CBT
02-04-2011, 06:57 AM
Seek help... LOL... She is down for Hershey PA, so maybe we will get to put names to faces for me and her and not just my ugly azz
Internetz high five! I knew we'd meet eventually. Man that sounds gay....

Egon Spengler
02-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Internetz high five! I knew we'd meet eventually. Man that sounds gay....
Me still having my marauder by then seems to not be in the picture. If I do still have the marauder by then, it will have a for sale sign on it unfortunately. Either way, we will still attend with whatever I will be driving! My girlfriend is really excited to see the sites.

Papillon
02-04-2011, 08:28 AM
So you and Papillon are going to take over the site, then the World. Which one of you is Pinky and which one is the Brain? Snarff:D

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Seeing as how pink's my favorite color, I'll be Pinky!

Let's go get 'em Ladies!!:bunny2::bunny2::bunny 2:

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunneh. Copy and paste Bunneh
(")_(")* into your signature to help her gain world domination.

I can see it now.... "Marauderville 10: Manis & Pedis, spa treatments and drag racing!!! :burnout:" HECK YEAH!!! Lolol

Blackened300a
02-04-2011, 08:41 AM
I can see it now.... "Marauderville 10: Manis & Pedis, spa treatments and drag racing!!! :burnout:" HECK YEAH!!! Lolol

What exactly are you getting at with drag racing lady?:D
I dont think I wanna see Eric in a MooMoo racing Haggis in a skirt.
http://img.timeinc.net/time/today_in_pictures/1002/tip_ny_0226_01.jpg

Papillon
02-04-2011, 08:54 AM

YOU might not want to see that but I think it would be hilarious!!!! I just don't think green ^^ is your color babe... You might wanna go with blue. :lol:

Blackened300a
02-04-2011, 08:58 AM
YOU might not want to see that but I think it would be hilarious!!!! I just don't think green ^^ is your color babe... You might wanna go with blue. :lol:

I just noticed that pic is NSFW!!! The lady on the right seems to have fallen out of her dress. :banned:

CBT
02-04-2011, 09:14 AM
HAhahahahaha, losers dressing up as women, hahahahahaaaa!!!!

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2011, 09:19 AM
Guy Fleegman (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/name/nm0005377/): Woah! Oh *that's* not right! No...

(http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/?qt0424451)

SC Cheesehead
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
FYI -- Maybe Paul hasn't mentioned it ..... but at Carlisle, they feature a "Women's Oasis" -- THE WOMEN’S OASIS features seminars, demonstrations and FREE bingo. Therapeutic massages are provided for gratuities only.

Personally, I just go over there to get my nails done and meet "chicks". :rofl:

Make sure you take PonyUp with you, he's got a real knack with wimmen...
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUZM0sBlknh sXMLkqHJeYENz2-LAreZ1lbzw9oDJhhDjznqVm2KryqgH u3wQ

justmelanie
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! Seeing as how pink's my favorite color, I'll be Pinky!

I'm in!! Wooooo-Hoooooo!!!! :beer:

Mr. Man
02-04-2011, 11:14 AM
I can see it now.... "Marauderville 10: Manis & Pedis, spa treatments and drag racing!!! :burnout:" HECK YEAH!!! Lolol[/QUOTE]

:banana:Sounds like MV10 will be out on the Cape next year:banana: Can we do the Cape Cod potato chip factory tour?

Mr. Man
02-04-2011, 11:15 AM
We don't want to see you walking around with "wood" either:D:P

Blackened300a
02-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Therapeutic massages are provided for gratuities only.

So the old rule of "Give a little more to get a little more" applies over there? ;)
After seeing the caliber of women that are at Carlisle that weekend, I think Ill stick with self-service. :D

MM03MOK
02-04-2011, 12:01 PM

:banana:Sounds like MV10 will be out on the Cape next year:banana: Can we do the Cape Cod potato chip factory tour?[/QUOTE]
Absolutely! http://www.capecodchips.com/visitors/factorytour.aspx

Cape Cod Beah, too! http://www.capecodbeer.com/

This sounds GOOD!!!

http://www.capecodbeer.com/brewery/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cherry-porter.jpg

PonyUP
02-04-2011, 01:58 PM
She is down for Hershey

Thats what she said!!!!! (Just seems this thread needed one of those right about now)

Egon Spengler
02-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Thats what she said!!!!! (Just seems this thread needed one of those right about now)
Nice... hahaha. I'll let her whoop your azz for that one! hahaha :beer:

Mr. Man
02-04-2011, 02:46 PM
This sounds GOOD!!!

http://www.capecodbeer.com/brewery/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cherry-porter.jpg[/QUOTE]
"A little 'love' in every pint"? Sounds creepy:rolleyes:

justbob
02-05-2011, 12:33 AM
LMAO Paul!

Don't make me dig up the pics...:D

FYI -- Maybe Paul hasn't mentioned it ..... but at Carlisle, they feature a "Women's Oasis" -- THE WOMEN’S OASIS features seminars, demonstrations and FREE bingo. Therapeutic massages are provided for gratuities only.

Personally, I just go over there to get my nails done and meet "chicks". :rofl:
Why doesn't this surprise me charlie??:beer:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUZM0sBlknh sXMLkqHJeYENz2-LAreZ1lbzw9oDJhhDjznqVm2KryqgH u3wQ

^^That looks good!^^

Really Eric??? Disco RULES!

knine
02-05-2011, 02:05 AM
Yup, losers.

For those who don't know, that's Casey (CBT) in the attached pic. LOL

PonyUP
02-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Yup, losers.

For those who don't know, that's Casey (CBT) in the attached pic. LOL

2 Words.....DAMN Dude

PonyUP
02-05-2011, 10:07 AM

that's what we call a But her face, good thing they still make paper bags :beer:

Mr. Man
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM
LMAO Paul!

Don't make me dig up the pics...:D

Why doesn't this surprise me charlie??:beer:

Really Eric??? Disco RULES!
:eek: I never said anything about that pic. Someone's playing fast and loose with context.

Disco still sucks:P

justbob
02-05-2011, 01:29 PM
HAHAHA!!!! I was hoping you'd catch that!!