PDA

View Full Version : Peter!!!

martyo
02-01-2011, 07:41 AM
This one is all you!

Hurry up and buy it before I do!

It is only an hour from my house.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lincoln-Mark-Series-MARK-V-ULTRA-NICE-PRISTINE-SHOWROOM-63K-COLD-AC-ORG-PAINT-GEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3c af4e58e1QQitemZ260639185121QQp tZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

SC Cheesehead
02-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Sweet!

This was my favorite year MK, and the price is right; hmmmmmm.

j/k

No more room in the inn for me right now.

martyo
02-01-2011, 08:07 AM
Sweet!

This was my favorite year MK, and the price is right; hmmmmmm.

j/k

No more room in the inn for me right now.

My wife was looking over my shoulder last night when I was eBaying and she said "NO F*****g way!!!!"

Silly woman!!!!

CBT
02-01-2011, 08:23 AM
My wife was looking over my shoulder last night when I was eBaying and she said "NO F*****g way!!!!"

Silly woman!!!!
LOL! Amy has never told me I couldn't buy something or go somewhere, but every now and then she has given me "the look". Guys know what I'm talking about. I call it the 'you're going to pay for it twice' look. First cost is for whatever it was you wanted. Second cost is having to buy something of equal or greater value so the spousel unit is also happy with your original purchase. 99% of the time, it's a win-win.

martyo
02-01-2011, 08:28 AM
LOL! Amy has never told me I couldn't buy something or go somewhere, but every now and then she has given me "the look". Guys know what I'm talking about. I call it the 'you're going to pay for it twice' look. First cost is for whatever it was you wanted. Second cost is having to buy something of equal or greater value so the spousel unit is also happy with your original purchase. 99% of the time, it's a win-win.

I just need to learn not to ebay when we are spending "quality time" together!

SC Cheesehead
02-01-2011, 08:36 AM

Silly woman!!!!

^^^^^^ Marty, your wife doesn't have a sister named Terry by any chance, does she? ;)

Uh, yeah. I never realized that you could get a sewing machine that sells for five figures...:(

LIGHTNIN1
02-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Beautiful car. You guys keep posting these excellent Marks on here and I will be selling my MM to get one. I've almost bought one a couple times.

martyo
02-01-2011, 09:01 AM
^^^^^^ Marty, your wife doesn't have a sister named Terry by any chance, does she? ;)

If they are not sisters, they are at least part of the same terrorist cell!!!

johnnyrauder
02-01-2011, 09:07 AM
would my vortech fit on that mark viii

Vortex
02-01-2011, 09:23 AM
Oh man that looks pretty nice! Somebody took good care of it.

guspech750
02-01-2011, 09:45 AM

I just get the look, a mean nasty look, but without the it's going to cost you twice as much.

Haggis
02-01-2011, 09:49 AM
I just need to learn not to ebay when we are spending "quality time" together!

DOH!!!! :bop:

SC Cheesehead
02-01-2011, 10:24 AM
If they are not sisters, they are at least part of the same terrorist cell!!!

:rofl: True, that! :lol:

DOOM
02-01-2011, 10:33 AM
That is one badass car err... tank! :D

Peter
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
This one is all you!

Hurry up and buy it before I do!

It is only an hour from my house.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lincoln-Mark-Series-MARK-V-ULTRA-NICE-PRISTINE-SHOWROOM-63K-COLD-AC-ORG-PAINT-GEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3c af4e58e1QQitemZ260639185121QQp tZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

Marty, That is a great looking Mark V.

I think my wife would kill me if I get it. Would have to get rid of my Buells.

Anyone interested in a low mileage 2009 Buell 1125R in red? Only 1.2 miles!!!:eek: