PDA

View Full Version : Whats better Boudreaux's Butt or Anti Monkey Butt?

sailsmen
02-06-2011, 07:43 PM
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/thumbs/imagesCAG4MH9Y.jpg (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/19081)
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/MonkeyButt.jpg

Mr. Man
02-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Who are these people who walk around all day with a sweaty butt? :dunno: I worked construction for over 25 years and never had this issue.

sailsmen
02-06-2011, 08:18 PM
I don't know. My guess is for people who ride a motorcycle or who have excess skin that rubs?:confused:
I just find it amusing the marketing that they use. These products are very expensive.

LIGHTNIN1
02-06-2011, 09:49 PM
Wonder if these products are gender specific? Are males or females the larger customer?

Haggis
02-07-2011, 04:55 AM
Who are these people who walk around all day with a sweaty butt? :dunno: I worked construction for over 25 years and never had this issue.

That is because you have 'Plumber's crack' and get enough air flow down there.

SC Cheesehead
02-07-2011, 06:46 AM
Boudreaux's, Ca c'est bon ;)

Joe Walsh
02-07-2011, 07:16 AM
Boudreaux's, Ca c'est bon ;)

+1!......Boudreaux's FTW!

It cures a serious case of "swamp ass" and "60 grit sphincter".

05crownsport
02-07-2011, 07:28 AM
The amount and locations of perspiration varies from individual to individual. Depending upon blood pressure, BMI, body hair amounts and location of said body hair ane overall general physical conditioning. I personally love air conditioned seats... that's all I have to say about that. :D

RacerX
02-07-2011, 07:30 AM
You're a skinny guy then, right? Most Pro bodybuilders use products like this because their glutes and inner thighs will start rubbing. Thought about getting it when I was doing 1000lb leg presses. Yes, that number is correct... ;)

Blackened300a
02-07-2011, 08:12 AM
You're a skinny guy then, right?

Picture his avatar with a sweatshirt and jeans. :D

SC Cheesehead
02-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Picture his avatar with a sweatshirt and jeans. :D

I'm really not into picturing his avatar at all, not that kinda guy.... ;)

rayjay
02-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Ahh, I ain't very big and I used said products on the job all the time and was damn glad such things were available. Gold Bond FTW! Try riding a mountain bike for 6-8 hrs without it. :(

Joe Walsh
02-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Ahh, I ain't very big and I used said products on the job all the time and was damn glad such things were available. Gold Bond FTW! Try riding a mountain bike for 6-8 hrs without it. :(

Been there....done that!

My brother and I attempted to ride the entire C&O Canal (184 miles) Cumberland, Md. to Georgetown, DC.
.........in one day.
We started at 4:30 am and rode until 9:30 pm...with a few short breaks for food.
We got to Seneca Creek (164 miles) and ran out of light, energy, and skin....:eek:
My butt and private parts have never been so sore for so long!

If I had only known about Boudreaux's back then!

05crownsport
02-07-2011, 09:03 AM
Lets just say I save a little money on winter clothing. My excuse? Evolution hasn't caught up with me yet. Anybody got anything for sc***** knuckles?

rayjay
02-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Been there....done that!

My brother and I attempted to ride the entire C&O Canal (184 miles) Cumberland, Md. to Georgetown, DC.
.........in one day.
We started at 4:30 am and rode until 9:30 pm...with a few short breaks for food.
We got to Seneca Creek (164 miles) and ran out of light, energy, and skin....:eek:
My butt and private parts have never been so sore for so long!

If I had only known about Boudreaux's back then!

Ouch! Did you at least have bike shorts? At work I could choose to ride. At training, there was no choice. I made a quick trip to the sporting goods store shortly after my 1st session on the bike.

ImpalaSlayer
02-07-2011, 09:12 AM
"60 grit sphincter".

hahahahahahaha

Joe Walsh
02-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Ouch! Did you at least have bike shorts? At work I could choose to ride. At training, there was no choice. I made a quick trip to the sporting goods store shortly after my 1st session on the bike.

Oh yeah, we had good biking shorts and had trained for months on 60, 80 & 100 mile rides....
but that kind of distance, on a bumpy dirt trail, with knobby Mtn. bike tires takes a serious toll.

I had the rawest :censor: ss!.....:bigcry:

rayjay
02-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Oh yeah, we had good biking shorts and had trained for months on 60, 80 & 100 mile rides....
but that kind of distance, on a bumpy dirt trail, with knobby Mtn. bike tires takes a serious toll.

I had the rawest :censor: ss!.....:bigcry:

Not to mention some serious bruising in not so fun places... :o powder can't stop that. Bikes have come a long way since the mid 90's when I rode.

Joe Walsh
02-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Not to mention some serious bruising in not so fun places... :o powder can't stop that. Bikes have come a long way since the mid 90's when I rode.

Yep,
I was riding a mid 90's Mtn. bike with a front suspension fork, but it was a 'hard tail'.
No pun intended!
Aside from the raw and sore private parts, the scariest malady was my wrists/hands!
I must have pinched various nerves, and could hardly feel my hands for days.
After about a week, the sensation and feeling returned to my hands.
I couldn't do a ride like that anymore...nor would I be dumb enough to even attempt it!
I do need to get out on shorter rides more often if the weather ever breaks.

rayjay
02-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Yep,
I was riding a mid 90's Mtn. bike with a front suspension fork, but it was a 'hard tail'.
No pun intended!
Aside from the raw and sore private parts, the scariest malady was my wrists/hands!
I must have pinched various nerves, and could hardly feel my hands for days.
After about a week, the sensation and feeling returned to my hands.
I couldn't do a ride like that anymore...nor would I be dumb enough to even attempt it!
I do need to get out on shorter rides more often if the weather ever breaks.

I haven't been able to ride for several years due to my back. Now retired, but would like to ride for fun if I can in the future. Good way to stay in shape. We could do things with bikes that I think would surprise you :coolman:

SC Cheesehead
02-07-2011, 10:13 AM
I haven't been able to ride for several years due to my back. Now retired, but would like to ride for fun if I can in the future. Good way to stay in shape. We could do things with bikes that I think would surprise you :coolman:

:eek: Does Casey know about this?

rayjay
02-07-2011, 04:36 PM

:shake: now you're as bad ... forgetaboutit. :P

SC Cheesehead
02-08-2011, 07:35 AM
:shake: now you're as bad ... forgetaboutit. :P

Must be a DBP thing, huh? ;)

CBT
02-08-2011, 07:52 AM

I saw the grainy, black and white video at an underground "art" festival.:shake:

rayjay
02-08-2011, 09:58 AM
I saw the grainy, black and white video at an underground "art" festival.:shake:

I hope it wasn't in sniff a vision. :rofl: