PDA

View Full Version : Fun 'n snow

Silver_04
12-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Why this isn't an Olympic sport yet is beyond me.

http://home.comcast.net/~shuntley01/carsledding.wmv

BillyGman
12-21-2003, 10:26 PM
that's different........I guess there has to be more than one driver so that the driver in question won't get bored to death. I think the best part was when the truck hit the snow bank:D

Bigdogjim
12-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Way cool:)

Ah! to be young and stupid:):):)

jgc61sr2002
12-22-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim

Ah! to be young and stupid:):):) Thats true, quite dangerous.:stupid:

martyo
12-22-2003, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim

Ah! to be young and stupid:):):)

Careful Jim, that's the future of our country you are referring to there. .....Yikes, those numnutses are our future? ??

Now where did I put the number of that travel agent. Umm, yes, hello, I would like a one way ticket to Switzerland. Uh, no, no a return trip won't be necessary.....Why is that? Well, let's just says that I have seen the future of the United States and its not too bright.....

Cooper
12-22-2003, 06:23 AM
Careful Jim, that's the future of our country you are referring to there. .....Yikes, those numnutses are our future? ??

LOL! They're not as bad as the numnuts of the PAST!. Thirty years ago I had buddies who waited at intersections during snowstorms for cars and busses to stop. They'd run out into the street, grab on to the rear bumper, get into a crouched position, and go "mushing" down the unplowed street when the car started up. It's a wonder some of them survived to adulthood.
:shake:

Haggis
12-22-2003, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Cooper
LOL! They're not as bad as the numnuts of the PAST!. Thirty years ago I had buddies who waited at intersections during snowstorms for cars and busses to stop. They'd run out into the street, grab on to the rear bumper, get into a crouched position, and go "mushing" down the unplowed street when the car started up. It's a wonder some of them survived to adulthood.
:shake:

Hey I am one of those Numnuts THANK YOU!! ;) Don't knock it if you haven't tried it and not only did I survive to adulthood I prospered. We also jumped on to the back bumpers of delivery trucks to get a free ride across town.

CRUZTAKER
12-22-2003, 06:50 AM
^^^guilty too^^^

We called it boothopping around here. Busses were the best, as the driver never saw us:D