PDA

View Full Version : Not everyone is happy about the new 5.0

Juice
02-13-2011, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpECrDIHjc

ChiTownMaraud3r
02-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Funny as hell!

"Meanwhile the rain leaking from my t tops fell on my head as I pulled 15 sec times slips..!"

BigM460
02-13-2011, 05:56 PM
I love it!

ImpalaSlayer
02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
love those vids

LANDY
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
thats was friggin hysterical, i had the hole house LTAO.

guspech750
02-13-2011, 06:27 PM
Holy crap that is funny!

MMBLUE
02-13-2011, 07:04 PM
FLIPPING Hilarious:laugh: . I used to love to beat two friends of mine with IROC's back in the 80's with my 86 GT :laugh:

shawn.criswell
02-13-2011, 07:27 PM
???? Can't view youtube vids here aboard the ship, WTH am I missing????

DOOM
02-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Seen it before.

Very funny never gets old. :rofl:

ChiTownMaraud3r
02-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Basically Hitler's crew tries to downplay the fact that the new GT has 420HP stock, and that $6k of bolt ons for his Camaro will get him back in the game..he flips out on everyone..it's ridiculous how perfect the subtitles are to the movie clip, you gotta watch it.

Drewstang
02-13-2011, 08:02 PM
I'm not allowed to view or make those videos anymore, thanks to a local Mustang board owner and his lawyer.

sailsmen
02-13-2011, 08:18 PM
True as Heaven;
"It was 70*/59%, turned on the a/c and cranked up the tunes for the ride back.
A new Challenger with an IC Procharger ran 11.79. A new Camaro SS ran 13.7. There were 3 new 5.0 Mustangs. A stock ran 12.7 and a modified one ran 11.7. One on nitrous ran 10.7.
3 previous generation Camaros ran 12.0, 12.1, 12.3."

The 3 previous generation Camaros were modified.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68897

SC Cheesehead
02-14-2011, 06:44 AM
Good stuff! :D

CBT
02-14-2011, 06:52 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXpECrDIHjc
Did you see the one where Hitler doesn't make Chief?

JBeezy
02-14-2011, 07:12 AM
Too funny.......

CBT
02-14-2011, 07:43 AM
I'm not allowed to view or make those videos anymore, thanks to a local Mustang board owner and his lawyer.
How's that?

Fosters
02-14-2011, 08:35 AM

Wait, whaaa? Elaborate? :confused:

Drewstang
02-14-2011, 08:19 PM
Posi, from Posi Performance, purchased LouisvilleMustangs.net from the owner of 7 years. He promtly went through and banned many long standing members for various personal reasons. I was banned because my wife had a user name that was registered under the same IP address as my Drewstang name. Of course, we share computers so the IP will be the same.

A video surfaced shortly afterwards that referenced many things about the takeover and it mentioned his business name in the video. I was threatened by Posi to remove it or hear from his lawyer, and he mentioned he knew he would not win in court but wanted to drag me there and waste my money just to prove a point. I received a call the very next day from the atourney asking me nicely to remove the video before things got ugly. I made some calls and decided to be the bigger man and it was removed.

RacerX
02-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Wow, shoulda told him Stieg paid you to do it! :D

Fosters
02-14-2011, 11:57 PM
Posi, from Posi Performance, purchased LouisvilleMustangs.net from the owner of 7 years. He promtly went through and banned many long standing members for various personal reasons. I was banned because my wife had a user name that was registered under the same IP address as my Drewstang name. Of course, we share computers so the IP will be the same.

A video surfaced shortly afterwards that referenced many things about the takeover and it mentioned his business name in the video. I was threatened by Posi to remove it or hear from his lawyer, and he mentioned he knew he would not win in court but wanted to drag me there and waste my money just to prove a point. I received a call the very next day from the atourney asking me nicely to remove the video before things got ugly. I made some calls and decided to be the bigger man and it was removed.

I think you're doing yourself a much bigger favor by spreading the word of his douchebaggery rather than fighting him in court - even if that would be a very short first amendment discussion. A failed business due to bad reputation isn't exactly unheard of. :beer:

CBT
02-15-2011, 06:00 AM

Mebbe I'll join...:cool:

RacerX
02-15-2011, 06:47 AM
"I have no urge to do these for money. Smelling aluminum every day isn't for me. Damn stuff will give me nose bleeds after a while. 1-22-08 Brian Hartlage (Posi)"

CBT
02-15-2011, 06:49 AM
Aluminum has a smell? Interesting.

RocsMerc
02-15-2011, 10:01 AM

It's probably not worth it now since it's in the past, but if you have any evidence of this comment his claim won't even make it into court.

CameronVic
02-15-2011, 10:30 AM
"I got walked everytime!" HAHAAHAHA

rayjay
02-15-2011, 10:37 AM
Exact same video used when Buffalo picked up TO two years ago, too funny.

massacre
02-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Haha those videos are usually funny, but that was one of the funnier ones.

RacerX
02-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Hmmmm... This is going into a 96 Cobra 1.5 miles away from where I'm typing... ;)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/579/NewVsOld.jpg

Drewstang
02-15-2011, 05:58 PM
It's probably not worth it now since it's in the past, but if you have any evidence of this comment his claim won't even make it into court.
It was said in a phone conversation with me the night it was posted. I could not grab the recorder intime to get all the threats.

As for smelling aluminum, he does not do the ports himself. He has an employee that ports and Posi does the final inspection. I know he was talking of buying a CNC machine and transfering the ports to the CNC.

This summer will be interesting as I'm sure our paths will cross at some point.

Motorhead350
02-16-2011, 12:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDQdyBBGA7A

My favorite....

CBT
02-16-2011, 06:38 AM
A two engine Cobra?! Shwaaaaaaang!

Hmmmm... This is going into a 96 Cobra 1.5 miles away from where I'm typing... ;)

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/579/NewVsOld.jpg

Motorhead350
02-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Fuel injection FTW!

RacerX
02-16-2011, 01:04 PM
Fuel injection FTW!
Since 86, just about all were fuel injected. I think even in 83 there was a 4 cylinder turbo fuel injected...

Posi
12-19-2011, 12:48 PM
Sorry to this site for having to come over here and clear up some posts that were made against myself. Drewstang has become more than a headache from all the times he's spread lies about myself, my business, and other things to put it short. I've still done NOTHING to him personally on any Forum. He was banned off our local forum by me for not following certain Rules. Also he received many warnings beforehand.

Actually that's a lie. Nobody ever told him that.

Posi, from Posi Performance, purchased LouisvilleMustangs.net from the owner of 7 years. He promtly went through and banned many long standing members for various personal reasons. I've never Banned anyone that didn't deserve it for something THEY were aware of that THEY did wrong. I was banned because my wife had a user name that was registered under the same IP address as my Drewstang name. No from memory that name was Banned also because after the username Drewstang was Banned you went and started posting under your wife's. Then proceeded to start many other ones in an attempt to get back on the site. Of course, we share computers so the IP will be the same.

A video surfaced shortly afterwards that referenced many things about the takeover and it mentioned his business name in the video.You are the creator of that video. Shall I say it involved me as a person, my business Posi Performance, and my immediate family which includes my wife? I never did anything to Drewstang as a person. Or you said that I "copy" even though YOU know I don't and were running one of my Race Ports. At the end of the video it does say "Brought to you by Drewstang". If you knew what you were talking about then saying I copied anyone's work is quite hilarious. I was threatened by Posi to remove it or hear from his lawyer, and he mentioned he knew he would not win in court but wanted to drag me there and waste my money just to prove a point. Never mentioned I knew anything at all. I received a call the very next day from the atourney asking me nicely to remove the video before things got ugly. I made some calls and decided to be the bigger man and it was removed.

So posting this on multiple sites to hurt my name you're the bigger man? I don't think so because it was YOU that did everything.

I think you're doing yourself a much bigger favor by spreading the word of his douchebaggery rather than fighting him in court - even if that would be a very short first amendment discussion. A failed business due to bad reputation isn't exactly unheard of. :beer:

I'll say we have over 400 customers easily and almost 300 Race Ported superchargers now and to our knowledge there is not one unhappy customer. Drewstang couldn't even make a lie up and say he wasn't happy with his Race Port. That should cover our business practices.

"I have no urge to do these for money. Smelling aluminum every day isn't for me. Damn stuff will give me nose bleeds after a while. 1-22-08 Brian Hartlage (Posi)"

Aluminum has a smell? Interesting.

Aluminum will cause health issues. Sorry but it will.

It was said in a phone conversation with me the night it was posted. I could not grab the recorder intime to get all the threats. I never once made a personal threat on this guy.

As for smelling aluminum, he does not do the ports himself. He has an employee that ports and Posi does the final inspection. I know he was talking of buying a CNC machine and transfering the ports to the CNC. Being as I have an employee that works for me in my building with my equipment no I don't. I don't do this full time so for me to need someone to give a job to in this day and time I feel pretty good about it. We've had our CNC Milling Center since about 1984 too. You also saw this while you were standing in my shop talking to me like a close friend.

This summer will be interesting as I'm sure our paths will cross at some point.

That last sentence is sickening and laughable at the same time. Leave me alone and stay out of my life. Easy.

Sorry for the post everyone but to have someone go and post lie's in Public is a little sickening. I'm a person and have worked very hard for the reputation that Posi stands for. Pretty proud of it actually.

Thanks,
Brian Hartlage/Posi Performance:beer:

Posi
12-19-2011, 12:50 PM
^I reported my own post here as well so the moderators are aware of it.

Thanks

Drewstang
12-19-2011, 01:27 PM
Here we go again, Brian. First off you were looking for a reason to ban me. You found my wife had an account also so you're excuse was I had multiple accounts. Second, you threatened legal action the night it was posted then had your attorney call me the next day and threaten civil and criminal charges. I have the recording of his voicemail saved. Last, you told me I was lucky you are who you are today otherwise I would get my ass kicked. Sounds like a threat to me......

I think it's time you moved on and stopped with the drama. Signing up on here to defend a post from months ago is childish.

yjmud
12-19-2011, 01:48 PM
I like this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scIj3WSOhho
this one as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSD0Mjt64LQ&feature=related

RacerX
12-19-2011, 01:56 PM
C'mon guys. No need for this here.

As far as aluminum Brian, I have a big warning at the start of my porting and polishing thread. Got tested myself for aluminum and heavy metals poisoning this summer. Came back ok! Just low T. :D

Captain Dynball
12-19-2011, 01:56 PM
I don't have a horse in this race but slander isn't just a minor thing. You're acting like he overreacted but if I was the face of a business I would have acted fast as well.

Posi
12-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Here we go again, Brian. First off you were looking for a reason to ban me. You found my wife had an account also so you're excuse was I had multiple accounts. Second, you threatened legal action the night it was posted then had your attorney call me the next day and threaten civil and criminal charges. I have the recording of his voicemail saved. Last, you told me I was lucky you are who you are today otherwise I would get my ass kicked. Sounds like a threat to me......

I think it's time you moved on and stopped with the drama. Signing up on here to defend a post from months ago is childish.If you can read it and it's here then I have more than enough reason to prove what you said is wrong.

In red above.

I don't look for a reason to ban anyone first of all.

That attorney was grabbed out of the yellow pages so you can stop thinking he owed me anything. Obviously he knew there was a case I'll say that much.

Today has nothing to do with when I was 25 either. I'm 40 now. I just read the exact email I replied to when you came crying back to join our site and there's nothing about "kicking your ass" anywhere in it. Please stop.

You attempted to hurt my business and I posted the truth. That's all I'm after in this thread.

Last I can't help I just saw this thread but what does it mean for you to bring it up after what a year and a half on yet another forum. Again leave me alone.

Thanks

Posi
12-19-2011, 02:04 PM
C'mon guys. No need for this here.

As far as aluminum Brian, I have a big warning at the start of my porting and polishing thread. Got tested myself for aluminum and heavy metals poisoning this summer. Came back ok! Just low T. :D

What was I supposed to do when I saw it? He made another attempt to hurt my business and it's still here to see. With over 900 views I wasn't to happy about the thread.

Either way it's not good for you.

I don't have a horse in this race but slander isn't just a minor thing. You're acting like he overreacted but if I was the face of a business I would have acted fast as well.

Thanks and I haven't lied on your site either. I googled it earlier and unfortunatley found this.

MM2004
12-19-2011, 02:09 PM
OK guys,

Whatever it is between you two does not need to be aired on this forum.

Drew,

If this is an issue, you have my number.

Brian,

I do not believe we've met, but am a member of LM.net, and would say you know who I am.

The rules you enforce as owner of your site will also apply here.

Mike.

Posi
12-19-2011, 02:22 PM
^I've said what I needed to say and will not come back in this thread unless you tell me to. Edit: Your username is the same. Sorry.

I did add some to RacerX's ported thread while I was here though. If some of your members ask then maybe I can add some more to that thread before disappearing?

Drewstang
12-19-2011, 02:42 PM
I've said everything I've needed to say. Any further contact from Brian can go through my attorney. I'm done with the games and the harassment. I'm not Pixer, Brian. Leave me alone and stop stalking me.

Juice
12-19-2011, 05:42 PM
You guys should fight about it, but make it interesting and use swords or something.

ImpalaSlayer
12-19-2011, 06:13 PM
You guys should fight about it, but make it interesting and use swords or something.

an honor dual!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNUCsUUaevk

guspech750
12-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Oh god. That never gets old!!

---
- Sent from my iPhone
Eaton Swap + 4.10's = Wreeeeeeeeeedom!!

SpartaPerformance
12-19-2011, 06:42 PM
Those Hitler vids never get old! :lol: