PDA

View Full Version : Concept vehicles - spy pics

Directedby
12-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Over tha pst 3 weeks I have seen over a dozen concept/test vehicles on the street of LA.

All have MI plates.

Some are black and others are white with spots.

This week I just happened to have my digital camera and shot 3.

Directedby
12-23-2003, 08:14 PM

I think it is the Chrysler 300C

Directedby
12-23-2003, 08:15 PM
I think it is a Dodge Magnum

TAF
12-23-2003, 09:24 PM
The "Magnum" looks like a hearse in that black.

martyo
12-23-2003, 09:37 PM
I will be buying one of the Magnums if the execution is done right.

Directedby
12-23-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by martyo
I will be buying one of the Magnums if the execution is done right.

The Magnum Concept car wasamazing. SC Hemi 450 HP. Mean looking Grill and lenses. I saw this car a year ago at the LA Car Show.

However, I recently saw some photos of the release version of the Magnum and they f..k.d it up. It looks like the Chrysler Pacifica. They turned it into a soccor moms car. Oh, and no SC anymore.

bigslim
12-23-2003, 09:55 PM
The first one is a spy shot of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The other two are in fact as you stated a 300C and a Magnum. There are a lot running around here also. They will all be Hemi powered too.

bigslim
12-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Speaking of concepts, we have actual photos of the Ford Futura and its Mercury counterpart at work. They will ride on Mazda 6 chassis and will be offered with front or all wheel drive. They look real nice. There will also be a Lincoln version too. The LS will be laid to rest. These will come out as 2006 models. They will follow the 2005 Ford Five Hundred and Mercury Montego. If I can get a copy of them I will post them .

SergntMac
12-23-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Directedby
The Magnum Concept car was amazing. SC Hemi 450 HP. Mean looking Grill and lenses. I saw this car a year ago at the LA Car Show. However, I recently saw some photos of the release version of the Magnum and they f..k.d it up. It looks like the Chrysler Pacifica. They turned it into a soccor moms car. Oh, and no SC anymore.

yeah, well...I'm wondering how sweet these pics could have been with a boost gauge in camera...

Having a Marauder on your tail, what a compliment...

Directedby
12-23-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
yeah, well...I'm wondering how sweet these pics could have been with a boost gauge in camera...

Having a Marauder on your tail, what a compliment...

Boost guage or not, I think the MM could take either car. They also drive at a steady and constant 65 MPH.

woaface
12-25-2003, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by bigslim
The first one is a spy shot of a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The other two are in fact as you stated a 300C and a Magnum. There are a lot running around here also. They will all be Hemi powered too.

I think it just might be a Hummer H3. Doesn't look Jeep to me, more like an armored truck!