PDA

View Full Version : Lights Out

PonyUP
03-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Has anyone been watching this show on FX, I've really been digging it. FX has come up with few gems in my opinion
Justified
Rescue Me
the Shield
Sons of Anarchy

All pretty good shows

DOOM
03-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Been watching since the first episode!

Lights Leary!!!!!

CBT
03-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Has anyone been watching this show on FX, I've really been digging it. FX has come up with few gems in my opinion
Justified
Rescue Me
the Shield
Sons of Anarchy

All pretty good shows

Justified and SoA, hellz yeah.

DOOM
03-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Been watchng justified too!
That show rocks!
I like how it takes place in Kentucky and I get to see all of mike heckmans kin folk! :lol:

Papillon
03-08-2011, 08:07 PM
Watching it right now! Great show!
Is it just me or does his new trainer sound like he could be DMX's brother? Lol

PonyUP
03-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Watching it right now! Great show!
Is it just me or does his new trainer sound like he could be DMX's brother? Lol

If you watch Oz on HBO, the trainer was Said, though with a much different voice

PonyUP
03-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Been watchng justified too!
That show rocks!
I like how it takes place in Kentucky and I get to see all of mike heckmans kin folk! :lol:

:lol: the Dixie Mafia :lol:

fastblackmerc
03-08-2011, 09:21 PM
All those shows are great! :beer:

The Shield ended an couple of years ago.

Lignum
03-08-2011, 09:48 PM
I have been watching Spartacus, which is on Starz and netflix. It has actual nudity :censor: and gladiators eviscerating each other:duel:, which just so happen to be my two favorite things.:2thumbs: I would highly recommend it.

Egon Spengler
03-09-2011, 08:22 AM
I can only get in to Rescue Me (being a firefighter), but even though I ride a motorcycle, I just can't get into SoA. Now I have basic channels, so I am not familiar with the other two shows.

SID210SA
03-09-2011, 08:40 AM
I like Break Out Kings and I believe its Southland....pretty good shows

Blackened300a
03-09-2011, 08:43 AM
I can only get in to Rescue Me (being a firefighter), but even though I ride a motorcycle, I just can't get into SoA. Now I have basic channels, so I am not familiar with the other two shows.

I love Rescue Me. (The NY angle)

Im loving Lights out, I been watching it and can't get enough of it. Justified however, I watched the pilot episode and the second episode and I was bored with the show.

PonyUP
03-09-2011, 01:50 PM
I love Rescue Me. (The NY angle)

Im loving Lights out, I been watching it and can't get enough of it. Justified however, I watched the pilot episode and the second episode and I was bored with the show.

Yeah, Lights has been real good, i'm even digging the theme song. I was like that with Justified for the first couple shows, then it started to grow on me.

Sons of Anarchy though is awesome, I just can't get enough of that show, especially the first two seasons.

CBT
03-09-2011, 04:02 PM
My favs:
Breaking Bad
SoA
Justified
Wipeout
Castle

Blackened300a
03-28-2011, 01:49 PM
Lights out has been Canceled!!!!

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/lights-out-canceled-season-two-19419/

The last two episodes will air and then its gone for good. :mad2:

PonyUP
03-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Lights out has been Canceled!!!!

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/lights-out-canceled-season-two-19419/

The last two episodes will air and then its gone for good. :mad2:

That sucks, I've been hooked on this show, although once he fights Reynolds again, I'm not sure where it could go from there. Maybe it will be picked up by someone else, like Southland was. NBC only aired like 3 episodes of Southland and then sold it TNT. Now that TNT and USA are generating their own programming, maybe someone will pick it up. Thats too bad, cause I've really enjoyed this season