PDA

View Full Version : felonspy.com

MERCMAN
03-13-2011, 08:40 AM
This works and just may be a shocker for you.

Just type in a street name at the top of the form & your whole neighborhood map will pop up.

Every place you see a red balloon or thumb tack is the home of a convicted felon.

Just place your mouse over an icon & not only will the name come up, but also the crime they were convicted of.

Share with your friends . . . safety first.

http://www.felonspy.com/search.html

Vortex
03-13-2011, 08:53 AM
Thats pretty interesting (though not totally accurate as two nearby felons must be living in the middle of the lake.)

RF Overlord
03-13-2011, 08:54 AM
Hmmm...I just tried it and there were a LOT of convicted felons living in the middle of a pond or a state forest where there are no houses...

bugsyc
03-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Not too accurate,I wasn't on it...

Mr. Man
03-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Seems we are surrounded by arsonists and sexual deviants, creepy

bosscj72
03-13-2011, 09:54 AM
Good info to know. Even if the accuracy isn't ideal it give you an idea who is in your area.

sailsmen
03-13-2011, 09:57 AM
Every time I try it I get a different list. Apparently the criminals in my area move residency every few seconds. I then try to look up the names in the phone book, internett and assn directory and they are not there.
I asked them several times to explain and they never answer.
For sex crimes the State Police web is the best.

Shaijack
03-13-2011, 10:12 AM
They missed me too Billy. Not on the list of MM abusers.

RacerX
03-13-2011, 10:14 AM
Seems we are surrounded by arsonists and sexual deviants, creepy

Casey lives near you??? :)

PurdueRifleman
03-13-2011, 10:36 AM
None around my neck of the woods

Motorhead350
03-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Who get's convicted for sodomy? :lol:

rayjay
03-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Not very accurate at all. Like above said people living in lakes, woods and the biggy, no one and I mean NO ONE around here has a hispanic surname. Not to mention I know everyone that lives on a particular road. All three homes and they had 5 felons on it, one living in a cow pasture. :rofl:

rayjay
03-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Who get's convicted for sodomy? :lol:

Probably an old conviction. NYS had sodomy laws on the books for years. Its now called Criminal Sex Act.

MrBluGruv
03-13-2011, 10:57 AM
yeh, apparently there are more convicted felons living out here than actual people. Maybe they are trying to make an uncalled-for judgement on felons?

Not to mention that major criminal activity out in this VERY rural area is making meth, and not a SINGLE hit was anything involved with drug activity.

I kind of think the site is just a novelty toy to scare the crap out of you...

Motorhead350
03-13-2011, 11:26 AM
Agreed........

Spectragod
03-13-2011, 02:55 PM
Cool...... it seems to have missed me. I was convicted of murdering the BF Goodrich's on the back of the Marauder.:D

RacerX
03-13-2011, 04:58 PM
Out of curiosity, anyone know the address of a random Harlem project? :D Be funny to see what a ten story apt buliding would look like!

Fosters
03-13-2011, 09:07 PM
Every time I try it I get a different list. Apparently the criminals in my area move residency every few seconds. I then try to look up the names in the phone book, internett and assn directory and they are not there.
I asked them several times to explain and they never answer.
For sex crimes the State Police web is the best.

Yeah, they try to explain that one... every explanation smells like BS to me.

http://www.felonspy.com/why-do-felon-search-results-keep-changing-new-searches/

I wouldn't be surprised if that website isn't some address collecting scheme for junk mailers or something along the lines. I'm really tempted to start using this technique:

http://officeofstrategicinfluence.com/bulkmailer/

I have a few old rotors, control arms, and a few destroyed clutches around that I can mail them back...

Kodimar
03-14-2011, 11:19 AM
Yeah I call bs too. It said a 53 year old convict lives across the street from my brother's place.

The only thing across the street from my brother's house is a corn field.

Edit*

The hacker explanation is pure horse crap. All their information should be parsed from public records put into a SQL database. The data should be fairly consistant. Hackers might be able to add or delete entries using SQL injection techniques but that is pretty tedious work and wouldn't cause information to change every 5 seconds unless they were under constant attack. If that the case then your website is fiction anyway.