PDA

View Full Version : Official.. Tell Zack thread..

MMBLUE
03-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Thought I would start an official "Tell Zack Thread" Please post your shout outs. I know he's lurking;)

guspech750
03-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Did I mention bring him back? :)

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

ImpalaSlayer
03-13-2011, 07:31 PM
you're a homo :P

a_d_a_m
03-13-2011, 07:33 PM
Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Did I mention bring him back? I'd like to see it happen, but I predict that the world ending in 2012 is more likely than Zack getting the green light again (and accepting the invite). :D That said, the dude's awesome at Marauders and, if I'm in the market, I'll definitely call him for repair/upgrade.

IBTL.

DOOM
03-13-2011, 07:46 PM
Hope to see him in Kentucky! :up:

SC Cheesehead
03-13-2011, 07:47 PM
Hope to see him in Kentucky! :up:

I would, too, but he's not planning on coming from what I hear. :(

fastblackmerc
03-13-2011, 08:15 PM
Thought I would start an official "Tell Zack Thread" Please post your shout outs. I know he's lurking;)

Why???

He can't respond... so why???

SID210SA
03-13-2011, 08:26 PM
Hi Sailor!! :wave:

Motorhead350
03-13-2011, 09:20 PM
We talk or text almost everyday, but hi Zack!

In before the lock.

FormulaMarauder
03-13-2011, 09:22 PM
His IP address is surely blocked, which means that he cant even see the page.

Motorhead350
03-13-2011, 09:28 PM
His IP address is surely blocked, which means that he cant even see the page.

He's well beyond that. That's so two years ago. :P

Drewstang
03-13-2011, 09:41 PM
IP blocks are easily evaded. I just viewed all the posts on Posi's local board that I am IP banned from.

Lignum
03-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Could someone enlighten me on what happened?

MOTOWN
03-14-2011, 12:32 AM
who realy cares?? that ban was self inflicted!

Motorhead350
03-14-2011, 01:26 AM
Could someone enlighten me on what happened?

There is more to it than I'll ever know. From what I concluded, it all comes down to the politics of the board. I still disagree with the decision to remove Zack, the dummy Zack was correcting should be banned and whoever banned Zack needs a vacation.

He has been wronged so many times by so many people here I am shocked he even talks to the community here, even though a second party. I see and know the good in him. Around here it's like watching the news. He can post 100% useful posts all the time (and did) but the second he makes that one in 200 posts that someone finds offensive ALWAYS due to their ignorance, he's labeled as a bad guy and is on the shhhhhh1t list. :shake:

To this day he is still the nicest dude I know. I am not saying that for all the work he has done. We actually talk about things outside of the car. He's caring and will go that extra mile for you, but only if you are worth it. He can see though the BS in a second.

I like Zack. I think you get the point.

MMBLUE
03-14-2011, 03:17 AM
Agreed, Zach The Man is a good guy. I agree about the politics. I see it in other posts. it's almost like( OH MY GOSH HOW DARE YOU POST THAT I'M a-a-a-a________________ HERE, HOW DARE YOU)

Zach's personality shows in his writing's and his thoughts when he used to post. Apparently, a lot of people that read and support in some way or another, don't appear to like his delivery of his opinion and his way of doing things.

I say too bad, sounds like silencing his speech and opinion. Although, it is the owners of this boards decision to let him on or not. I say let him. His opinion and knowledge is needed here and shouldn't be silenced. Regardless of whos feeling should get hurt.

massacre
03-14-2011, 04:01 AM
IP blocks are easily evaded. I just viewed all the posts on Posi's local board that I am IP banned from.

^^^^^^So is this the only website that you are NOT banned from?

Mike
03-14-2011, 04:10 AM
Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Bring him back!! Did I mention bring him back? :)

Sent from my iPhone
Go White Sox!!!

Yes, BRING HIM BACK!!!

I would, too, but he's not planning on coming from what I hear. :(

I heard the same thing :alone:

There is more to it than I'll ever know. From what I concluded, it all comes down to the politics of the board. I still disagree with the decision to remove Zack, the dummy Zack was correcting should be banned and whoever banned Zack needs a vacation.

He has been wronged so many times by so many people here I am shocked he even talks to the community here, even though a second party. I see and know the good in him. Around here it's like watching the news. He can post 100% useful posts all the time (and did) but the second he makes that one in 200 posts that someone finds offensive ALWAYS due to their ignorance, he's labeled as a bad guy and is on the shhhhhh1t list. :shake:

To this day he is still the nicest dude I know. I am not saying that for all the work he has done. We actually talk about things outside of the car. He's caring and will go that extra mile for you, but only if you are worth it. He can see though the BS in a second.

Well said Dom, well said :beer:

musclemerc
03-14-2011, 05:12 AM
I know this will get deleted but I'll do it anyway.

Zack is not banned for his attitude you all need to know that, he's banned because he is an open threat to Dennis Reinhart. Zack got banned after posting the webpage for the free V2.0 Zack tune. He choose to post the V2.0 on my now deleted "Musclemerc's got a New Tune" thread. Dennis backed the owners into a corner and use his VENDOR POWER to have him banned. Afterwards he turned his gun on me and started sending me harrassing PM's accusing me of being in business with Zack pushing free tunes. I had a link in my sig that had a link to the site. I put it there so I could always find Zack's webpage. Shortly afterwards Dennis posted this on modularfords.com : http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/130811-Zack-McGrath-s-Accusations/page43 see post #341

You guys pay attention to the writing in Zack's sig? It said "it seems I'm a professsional" the reason that was there is Zack wanted to protest. You see everytime Zack posted a "how to" or jumped into a post to help one of us save a buck on a repair he (much like I do right now) would get a PM from a Moderator about how "unprofessional" it was to make us aware of just how much Dennis is charging for his parts.

Zack won't be allowed to come back Dennis would'nt have it. He would put the Moderators in a "him or me" situation and unfortunately Dennis will win. He is a paying vendor Zack is a little guy. The funny thing is Dennis doesnt hide his position. He wants everyone here to buy his parts and pay top dollar for his service. He has'nt made enough from the membership after 8 years of exclusivity.

fastblackmerc
03-14-2011, 05:14 AM
:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: He was the only one responsible for getting the boot. And it wasn't the first time.... more like the third or fourth time. Everyone knows the rules going in..... Yes Zack did alot for the Marauder community.... he's gone.... deal with it....

knine
03-14-2011, 05:57 AM

The apocalypse is upon us, Dom made sense.........and I agree :eek:

p.s. IBTL

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 06:20 AM
Trying to stay completely out of the "stay or go" portion of this thread....

He sounds like a definite candidate for my list of people to meet at some point before I die. Of course, he'd probably make fun of me for trading my MM for a Camaro, but oh well. :P

knine
03-14-2011, 06:22 AM
....he'd probably make fun of me for trading my MM for a Camaro, but oh well. :P
I'll take care of that one for ya'. DOOF. :shake:

knine
03-14-2011, 06:23 AM

Zack is not banned for his attitude you all need to know that, he's banned because he is an open threat to Dennis Reinhart. Zack got banned after posting the webpage for the free V2.0 Zack tune. He choose to post the V2.0 on my now deleted "Musclemerc's got a New Tune" thread. Dennis backed the owners into a corner and use his VENDOR POWER to have him banned. Afterwards he turned his gun on me and started sending me harrassing PM's accusing me of being in business with Zack pushing free tunes. I had a link in my sig that had a link to the site. I put it there so I could always find Zack's webpage. Shortly afterwards Dennis posted this on modularfords.com : http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php/130811-Zack-McGrath-s-Accusations/page43 see post #341

You guys pay attention to the writing in Zack's sig? It said "it seems I'm a professsional" the reason that was there is Zack wanted to protest. You see everytime Zack posted a "how to" or jumped into a post to help one of us save a buck on a repair he (much like I do right now) would get a PM from a Moderator about how "unprofessional" it was to make us aware of just how much Dennis is charging for his parts.

Zack won't be allowed to come back Dennis would'nt have it. He would put the Moderators in a "him or me" situation and unfortunately Dennis will win. He is a paying vendor Zack is a little guy. The funny thing is Dennis doesnt hide his position. He wants everyone here to buy his parts and pay top dollar for his service. He has'nt made enough from the membership after 8 years of exclusivity.
I wonder if the quote will get deleted too? :dunno:

Drewstang
03-14-2011, 06:41 AM
^^^^^^So is this the only website that you are NOT banned from?
No. Posi is just a fecal exit orifce and anyone who does not bow in his presence is a troll. He was Charlie Sheen before Charlie Sheen basically.

SC Cheesehead
03-14-2011, 06:47 AM

He sounds like a definite candidate for my list of people to meet at some point before I die. Of course, you will all probably make fun of me for trading my MM for a Camaro, but oh well. :P

Fixed it for you... ;) -----> :D

Oh, and BTW, the Zack Man is good people. :2thumbs:

silvermm254
03-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Zack! hey man can you send me your 4.10 gear tune... someone at the centerville meet said to get your 4.10 tune... birthdays Thrusday! thanks man.

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 06:56 AM
Fixed it for you... ;) -----> :D

lmfao, I swear it I will never live it down, even if I do get another MM down the line. :P

Haggis
03-14-2011, 06:58 AM
lmfao, I swear it I will never live it down, even if I do get another MM down the line. :P

Have you grown a mullet yet?

CBT
03-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Where did my post go, and why.

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 07:05 AM
Have you grown a mullet yet?

No, but I've garnered the attention of many an attractive female once they found out. Say what you want, there's something about Camaro's that gets chicks goin'. I don't understand it at all, and that's not even a joke. :o :cool:

Mercguy04
03-14-2011, 07:26 AM
I have nort been on this forum long enough to know what the problem is or was.....
But everyone deserves a second chance. I sure this time around, this gentalman
would have the since to observe the rules.
I understand that he is a wealth of knowledge, something we could all use.
Put him on probation for 30 days and see how he responds.
Thank you for any consideration you may give this request, it is appreciated.
Russell

massacre
03-14-2011, 08:15 AM

Well the BS that Zack was pulling with SCT cost me a TON of time and money with my build. Had to swap PCMs and all engine sensors, plus pull the trans all apart 5 years into the build, after setting everything up for the original computer/sensors.
Huge setback in time and money, and all because of somebody else's dumbfounding combination of greed, immaturity, and arrogance. So unlike many here and on other sites who don't like what he did on a moral basis, I think he's a POS and I have a good reason to since it directly affected my build and I have the parts reciepts to prove it.

He obviously has talent, and it appears that he has the ability to be a good guy when he wants to, my experience has obviously not been a good one, and I'm sure that many here would feel the same way as me if they were in my shoes.
Obviously none of you are in my shoes, since you are not building an Aero Panther. But any one who tries to build one from now on will not be able to run the stock PCM/ wiring at all.

I have heard a lot of stuff regarding the Zack/ DR thing, but don't have enough firsthand knowledge to really comment about that.

edited for spelling

Ms. Denmark
03-14-2011, 08:19 AM
I have nort been on this forum long enough to know what the problem is or was.....
RussellBeen there, done that.....long story short, it failed.

ctrlraven
03-14-2011, 08:54 AM
Zack has been nothing but a great guy to me and helping me out with MY tunes and getting them corrected, never asking for anything in return.

If I ever meet him then the beers or whatever alcohol beverage is on me.

:beer:

jstevens
03-14-2011, 09:07 AM
I don't have firsthand knowledge either but there are other people that irritate people on this forum too. I can't decide but I'd let him in.

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 09:23 AM
So, I just finished reading the ENTIRE thread that musclemerc linked, along with a few links about Reinhart, and I must say how blown away I am at the entire situation that lead up to where we are now. I had never actually seen the core of what went on before today.

I have to say, it's thoroughly disappointing to see what went down from both (well, ALL) sides. No wonder things are so ugly. Seems like no one could handle their business appropriately, and backed that up with TERRIBLE logic for defending their own and others' positions.

Everyone wanted to point fingers at everyone else, but it seems like everyone had plenty of fault of their own for things...

BODYMAN
03-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Great guy in my book! somefolks dont like being told things they dont want to hear. He is upfront and no BS and some misread that as something else. For someone saying things I hope you dont need a hand while in his neck of the woods. I myself misread him for sometime but after you talk to him you understand Zack is Zack. A true asset to MM's in my book

LANDY
03-14-2011, 10:01 AM
In before the lock...........

Egon Spengler
03-14-2011, 10:27 AM
keep it...

PonyUP
03-14-2011, 10:28 AM

He sounds like a definite candidate for my list of people to meet at some point before I die. Of course, he'd probably make fun of me for trading my MM for a Camaro, but oh well. :P

Now all you need a wife beater, a can of Busch Beer in the cup holder and to download all the def Leppard Albums to your IPod :D

SC Cheesehead
03-14-2011, 10:32 AM
Great guy in my book! somefolks dont like being told things they dont want to hear. He is upfront and no BS and some misread that as something else. For someone saying things I hope you dont need a hand while in his neck of the woods. I myself misread him for sometime but after you talk to him you understand Zack is Zack. A true asset to MM's in my book

Absolutely, but some folks have an issue with that.

I miss him big time. Not only is he a wealth of knowledge, but he's one of the charter members of the MM Blues Brothers; just ain't the same around here without him. That said, I don't think he's gonna be back... :shake:

tbone
03-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Well, I'm certainly enjoying his 4.10 tune.:beer:

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 10:52 AM
Now all you need a wife beater, a can of Busch Beer in the cup holder and to download all the def Leppard Albums to your IPod :D

Will it still be permissible to have the rebel flag license plate even though it's a Camaro and not a T/A? :P

PonyUP
03-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Will it still be permissible to have the rebel flag license plate even though it's a Camaro and not a T/A? :P

Not only is it permissable, I think it's a requirement. Don't forget the Jean Jacket with the fringes on the sleeve :lol:

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 11:32 AM
Not only is it permissable, I think it's a requirement. Don't forget the Jean Jacket with the fringes on the sleeve :lol:

lmao, sleeves? what sleeves? :cool:

fastblackmerc
03-14-2011, 12:06 PM
Russell

Zack has had second, third and probably fourth chances...... Once you reach that point and you continue to not respect the rules the moderators have to take action.

Egon Spengler
03-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Zack has had second, third and probably fourth chances...... Once you reach that point and you continue to not respect the rules the moderators have to take action.
yepppppppppp

CRUZTAKER
03-14-2011, 01:20 PM
Zack brought all new meaning to "let's go to the nudie bar..."

Hey Zack, let's go to the nudie bar eh?:P

DEFYANT
03-14-2011, 02:59 PM

I'm not sure if there is a hidden meaning here or not, but I'm down for the obvious! Love'em BOOBIES :banana2:

Oh and I'll 2nd the comment earlier, "thou shalt not piss off he who peddles the most." Gets ya every time.

PonyUP
03-14-2011, 03:04 PM

+1 to that, every year the nudie bar in Louisville cost me some dough, and it's all Zack's Fault....or credit, either/or

FordNut
03-14-2011, 03:09 PM
I miss Zack and appreciate all his help over the years.

fastblackmerc
03-14-2011, 03:09 PM
51, now 52 posts wasted on something that's not going to happen.......... :shake::shake:

ctrlraven
03-14-2011, 03:10 PM
I miss Zack and appreciate all his help over the years.
+2 :burnout:

I would of sold my MM a few years ago if it wasn't for his help.

MrBluGruv
03-14-2011, 03:37 PM
51, now 52 posts wasted on something that's not going to happen.......... :shake::shake:

+1 here.

Regardless of how anyone (but the mods) feel about him, or whether or not he's guilty of what people have accused him of, it's pretty obvious that his and the mods' personalities are toxic together. If nothing else, it'd probably be in the better interest of peace for him not to be back.

Maybe he and some other folks can join together and make a forum of their own? At least then no one is stepping on anyone else's toes.

fastblackmerc
03-14-2011, 03:37 PM
OK... so reading all the threads on modularfords.com, svtperformance.com, chicagosvt.com, do you really think they are all out to "get" Zack? I think not. He screwed up big time and now he's paying for it. I bet he's not a member on any forums.....

MMBLUE
03-14-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow, this thread was meant to be a sounding board of sorts. Most of us realize that 2nd 3rd and possibly 4th chances aren't going to happen. I see that a member has been shut out for an opinion. AGAIN, I want to express, that I respect the owners of the site, but shutting off ones opinion is not the answer.

All I can say is, YES it was ugly and YES peoples feelings got hurt and possibly but a dent in someone pocket book. But, you can't deny that Zachs wealth of knowledge is as useful as any other vendor, or contributing person on this board. Those are the facts, and we are a small but strong community and need ALL and different opinions. And yes, opinions are like A holes everybodys got one.

prchrman
03-14-2011, 04:14 PM
Imagine that, another thread on the good and bad of Zack and should have should not have been banned. Since this is a shout out thread, HI ZACK.

Motorhead350
03-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Where did my post go, and why.

Big brother and big sister didn't like what you said so you were slienced. If you didn't have flags you would be banned.

I think he's a POS and I have a good reason to since it directly affected my build and I have the parts reciepts to prove it.

Wow you're a real smart one. If you listened to him in the first place you wouldn't have spend all your money on those extra parts. :shake:

Let's see... you hate me, hate Zack. About five people or less hate Zack and I and the rest are fine. You just have bad tastes in your allies.

The apocalypse is upon us, Dom made sense.........and I agree :eek:

Oh boy! Are we back to getting along? :eek:

chicagosvt.com I bet he's not a member on any forums.....

Yes he is and I believe you post there too... I think. Do you seriously think someone would have the screen name Zack and post exactly like him?

MMBLUE
03-14-2011, 04:47 PM
Imagine that, another thread on the good and bad of Zack and should have should not have been banned. Since this is a shout out thread, HI ZACK.

I'm sure he sends his regards. Have a Blessed day.

Motorhead350
03-14-2011, 04:54 PM
Hi Zack! Oh wait I can do this....

Zack: Yes pen15.

Me: Actually I was calling you to discuss it.

Zack: What now?

Me: Becky said it smells like fish and I haven't been to the beach.

Zack: Oh my god Dominick this again?

Me: Ummm yeah.

Zack: Well did you wash it?

Me: Not today.

Zack: Did you think about that. Wait! No! Let me rephrase that. Did you think?

Me: I thought about you.

Zack: Yeah that's great. I am going to enjoy my walgreens brand beer and finish the deck.

Me: Again?

Zack: Yes Dominick I just said that. Ok ta ta or have a wet one.

Me: I did that twice today.

Zack: You're amazing.

Me: See ya later.

Zack: Ok bye.

Leadfoot281
03-14-2011, 05:01 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

First off let me say that DR and JB are the two biggest reasons my Marauder is still stock.

JB lost my business when Zack asked about the IAT sensor online and the whole place exploded. Apparently Zack "didn't ask the question the right way" and should been asked privately through a PM or telephone call (according to JB). Rather than promptly answering the question though, all I heard was excuses; "Ford thought it was a great design", "No one else is having issues", "you bought the kit used, go pound sand", "I'm a big shot and you're not", ect...

Then the teasing and taunting began. JB's "Pro-Zack" sale was part of that along with 150 (at the time) Trilogy owners taking time out to jump on Zacks a$$ about it as well. So much for a fair and open debate between knowledgeable gearheads that we could have all learned something from.

In the end, it turned out Zack was 100% correct. The kit was changed and JB still hasn't appologized for it. Thankfully JB left us and started Bash Zack.net.

DR lost my respect when he offered me a FREE TUNE at the Kentucky meet. He lost my business FOREVER when he threw MM.net under the bus on a different forum (Modular Fords I believe) by reffering to all of us as "Zacks minions". That one got 30,000+ views! I think someone even posted a link to it on my aquatic plant website.

That reminds me, hey DR, where the heck is my FREE TUNE?! Lol! Oh, the irony of it all! Maybe DR has a FREE TUNE for my motorcycle...y'know the one I bought instead of a centri? Ya gonna "hook me up" if I come to KY this year? Lulz.

It's just too bad the PDF file Marauder131 posted of his experiance with DR didn't get the same views. Yep, his experiance was so long and complicated that he had to write it up in a PDF file! It's still availlable if you want to look it up. Maybe someone should start spamming links to that all over the internet...

If Zack is reading this, I just wanted to tell him that he has some excellent points about the owners. Maybe if they were busy modding their cars (and getting raw deals from crappy vendors) maybe the rest of us wouldn't have these issues.

Thanks again for the motorcycle DR and JB! Your poor customer service skills, over-sized ego's, flaming hipocracy, and comittment to shoving large groups of people under the bus really helped me make the right decision. Vroom Vroom!

SC Cheesehead
03-14-2011, 05:13 PM
OK... so reading all the threads on modularfords.com, svtperformance.com, chicagosvt.com, do you really think they are all out to "get" Zack? I think not. He screwed up big time and now he's paying for it. I bet he's not a member on any forums.....

He's alive and well on one of the above...

Blackened300a
03-14-2011, 05:27 PM
It's just too bad the PDF file Marauder131 posted of his experiance with DR didn't get the same views. Yep, his experiance was so long and complicated that he had to write it up in a PDF file! It's still availlable if you want to look it up. Maybe someone should start spamming links to that all over the internet...

That PDF got me pissed off just reading through it. I couldn't imagine being in that guys position.

jimlam56
03-14-2011, 05:38 PM
:shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: He was the only one responsible for getting the boot. And it wasn't the first time.... more like the third or fourth time. Everyone knows the rules going in..... Yes Zack did alot for the Marauder community.... he's gone.... deal with it....

Really the end of story. If you ever met the young man, he's the kind of guy that pushes until just about the breaking point. He went over the edge for the last time with the owners of this forum, as far as I can tell...

justbob
03-14-2011, 05:54 PM
What does one expect to happen when you back a big dog (sorry Zack, you know your my lil kitty kitty :) )into a corner? Lick you? Had it coming. So he hurt some sales? What about all the money he helped you make over the years? Hmmm. Never hear about that?

Look, burning bridges NEVER works. All parties will feel the heat. He has steered me right just fine over the years and I trully appreciate it.

DEFYANT
03-14-2011, 06:18 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

First off let me say that DR and JB are the two biggest reasons my Marauder is still stock.

JB lost my business when Zack asked about the IAT sensor online and the whole place exploded. Apparently Zack "didn't ask the question the right way" and should been asked privately through a PM or telephone call (according to JB). Rather than promptly answering the question though, all I heard was excuses; "Ford thought it was a great design", "No one else is having issues", "you bought the kit used, go pound sand", "I'm a big shot and you're not", ect...

Then the teasing and taunting began. JB's "Pro-Zack" sale was part of that along with 150 (at the time) Trilogy owners taking time out to jump on Zacks a$$ about it as well. So much for a fair and open debate between knowledgeable gearheads that we could have all learned something from.

In the end, it turned out Zack was 100% correct. The kit was changed and JB still hasn't appologized for it. Thankfully JB left us and started Bash Zack.net.

DR lost my respect when he offered me a FREE TUNE at the Kentucky meet. He lost my business FOREVER when he threw MM.net under the bus on a different forum (Modular Fords I believe) by reffering to all of us as "Zacks minions". That one got 30,000+ views! I think someone even posted a link to it on my aquatic plant website.

That reminds me, hey DR, where the heck is my FREE TUNE?! Lol! Oh, the irony of it all! Maybe DR has a FREE TUNE for my motorcycle...y'know the one I bought instead of a centri? Ya gonna "hook me up" if I come to KY this year? Lulz.

If Zack is reading this, I just wanted to tell him that he has some excellent points about the owners. Maybe if they were busy modding their cars (and getting raw deals from crappy vendors) maybe the rest of us wouldn't have these issues.

Thanks again for the motorcycle DR and JB! Your poor customer service skills, over-sized ego's, flaming hipocracy, and comittment to shoving large groups of people under the bus really helped me make the right decision. Vroom Vroom!

The IAT blow up was more about how it came up. Not saying it wasnt a good catch and good update to the Trilogy kit. It was. But the whole thing was an attempt to discredit Trilogy and JB. Thats where Zack crossed the line - IMO.

FWIW, my Trilogy has of 65K and I have not updated the IAT. Not saying I wouldn't if I ever need to pull the blower off. No offense, but I'll take Trilogys engineering and Lidios educated guess in my tune over "the other guys" so called experience any day!

knine
03-14-2011, 06:38 PM
:bs: I stop by here less and less because of how these "rules" are enforced. I know of a situation where a banned member logged in and was posting as someone else. I was told by an Admin that is a PERMANENT BAN, instead, the other account got suspend for the duration of the first suspension, and that member is back. Although many on here are my friends, mods included, I do not like rules enforced "at will". How can you respect the rules if those who enforce them do not? :twocents:

Rocknthehawk
03-14-2011, 06:54 PM
:bs: I stop by here less and less because of how these "rules" are enforced. I know of a situation where a banned member logged in and was posting as someone else. I was told by an Admin that is a PERMANENT BAN, instead, the other account got suspend for the duration of the first suspension, and that member is back. Although many on here are my friends, mods included, I do not like rules enforced "at will". How can you respect the rules if those who enforce them do not? :twocents:

Prime example in this thread already....cbt's "missing post"

knine
03-14-2011, 07:09 PM
You missed the point. This isn't a "hatin' on Admins'" post, this is a "here's why old familiar people dissapear" reason.

As a LEO, I have to enforce the rules equally, across the board, with no room for race, religion, friendship, sexual orientation or I.Q. I live by my word. Someone once told me "i'm not as strong as you" (reference having to do the "right" thing in an extremely controversial moral issue).

To quote Shaky (Shakespear)"This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man. Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!"

I guess it just erks me when people do one thing and say another, especially when I see it in people that I have respect in. Is it a human failing? I don't know, I just know that it is something I avoid when I see it, hence I stay away.

a_d_a_m
03-14-2011, 08:41 PM
Did musclemerc get banned, or just temporarily shut down? Another apparent wealth of MM info, gone. Anyone know how to contact him if I decide I want a catch can?

This isn't a "hatin' on Admins'" post, this is a "here's why old familiar people dissapear" reason. Haven't seen Killjoy (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/search.php?searchid=3622016) around lately, speaking of...

MMBLUE
03-15-2011, 03:03 AM
Did musclemerc get banned, or just temporarily shut down? Another apparent wealth of MM info, gone. Anyone know how to contact him if I decide I want a catch can?
Haven't seen Killjoy (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/search.php?searchid=3622016) around lately, speaking of...

He got a temporary 3 day vacation.

MM2004
03-15-2011, 04:03 AM
This thread has run it's course.

Mike.