PDA

View Full Version : Fun with the sales guys...

RacerX
03-14-2011, 02:08 PM
So we have a few guys in our shop that constantly leave their keys around, which is a big no-no. So, me being the nice guy I am, have devised ways to thwart such employees from such recklessness. Such as hanging them en feet up off of vetilation piping and sending them a pic of them in a text five mins before close. Today, I am freezing them in a block of ice in the fridge, then sending a pic 5 minutes of close. :D

Shaijack
03-14-2011, 02:21 PM
You never left your car unlocked or keys hanging around where I worked. You have stinky cheese put under seats, snakes in back seat, dead rats in trunk, open cans of cat food in air ducts. Or worst your car was parked on top of 55 gallon drums, or disapeared all together. It took one guy 5 days to find his car. I learned that lesson along time ago. I was lucky because when a guy got a new company car I was the guy that bought it and picked it up for him. I made copies of all company cars keys. HAHA

RacerX
03-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Fish really sucks! Especially in the summer! :eek: My best friend, since passed, bought his first brand new car and while he was showing it to me, I swiped his spare remote off the kitchen counter. We were both driving back to my house and I was following. I popped the trunk, he would stop, get out and shut it, I yelled what the hell is going on (trying soooo hard to keep a straight face while he's swearing... Happened twice more before he came to get the key, might have been the tears streaming from my eyes that gave it away! :beer:

justbob
03-14-2011, 06:12 PM
^Now thats just funny!

CBT
03-15-2011, 04:36 AM
Crazy! Love it, funny stuff. :beer:

Haggis
03-15-2011, 05:29 AM
When I worked up north in Cabot, VT., one of our supervisors was a real a-hole. We put food grade lubricant on his wiper blades. Did I mentioned I worked the night shift and it was winter and raining. He had to drive home with his head out the drivers side window. :D

CBT
03-15-2011, 05:41 AM
When I worked up north in Cabot, VT., one of our supervisors was a real a-hole. We put food grade lubricant on his wiper blades. Did I mentioned I worked the night shift and it was winter and raining. He had to drive home with his head out the drivers side window. :D
Two things:
1.) I love Cabot sour cream!!!
2.) That is not funny. Remember my "How do I get baby oil off my windshield" thread?

massacre
03-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Bill, you are a funny SOB.

Haggis
03-15-2011, 05:53 AM
Two things:
1.) I love Cabot sour cream!!!
2.) That is not funny. Remember my "How do I get baby oil off my windshield" thread?

1) and their cheese is not bad either.
2) no I do not.