PDA

View Full Version : New mods installed

Paul T. Casey
12-27-2003, 02:34 PM
Been a little bust today, first new lapel pins installed

Paul T. Casey
12-27-2003, 02:41 PM
The decal, installed right side up and wrinkle free.

martyo
12-27-2003, 02:41 PM
Paul: You are making Mac and I proud!

BTW, did you follow the installation instructions carefully?

Paul T. Casey
12-27-2003, 02:47 PM
And the swanky ornament in its permanent home. I did not follow any directions, as I'm not too good at that, it's all freeform. Now, I gotta ride around so I can get my 45K service done so I can extricate the computer, to mail it to Dennis, change my plugs, pulleys, t-stat, reinstall the computer and Marauder around the town a little. Can't wait and I'll keep all posted.

Bigdogjim
12-27-2003, 02:51 PM
Good job! Enjoy:) Looks nice:)

SergntMac
12-27-2003, 06:19 PM
Marty, I don't think anyone read our instruction manual, not one of them. All that extra work and expense, and for what?

Hire the photographer, screen the models, rent the studio, order the catered meals, build the set, order your director's chair, union painters, electricians, grips, agents, managers, bad rugs, cheap gigars, delivery men, set up men, get MOngoose embroidered on the chair, phone calls, voice mail, fxes, sign here, sign this, photo processing, printing costs, paper quality, bilingual conversion, more delivery men, gift boxes, LOGAN (sheesh), and all for what? Nothing! Man...I feel so USED!

BTW, I haven't gotten one warranty registration card back, have you? Can I discontinue the P.O. Box now?

I knew all this was a big waste of time, no one reads instructions anymore...

RCSignals
12-27-2003, 06:48 PM
Can we get that star in a silver wallet badge?

(J/K)

RCSignals
12-27-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by SergntMac
Marty, I don't think anyone read our instruction manual, not one of them.

My instruction manual is still off at the interpreters.

I faxed you the warranty card.....you didn't get it? :eek:

RF Overlord
12-27-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Paul T. Casey
I can extricate the computer, to mail it to Dennis, change my plugs, pulleys, t-stat, reinstall the computer and Marauder around the town a little.

Paul:

If you love the car NOW, wait until you do those mods... :D

SergntMac
12-27-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by RCSignals
Can we get that star in a silver wallet badge?

Actually, R.C., that was where this idea got seed.

After one of our 24 hour "everyone thinks I'm a cop" threads, I explored having a tin badge made up just for funnies, and plastic was cheaper. Lots of variety there too. But then I thought about how some would not find an owner's badge funny, and others might abuse them, so, I couched it.

Then came Christmas, with thoughts of an ornament for the tree, maybe a "swank" crystal like flashy thingy hanging from the rear view? Clear lucite was the answer, I see a lot of crystal hanging from mirrors around here. No need to consider it a seasonal decoration, eh?

What's up with the crystal anyway?

RCSignals
12-27-2003, 07:31 PM
i see crystals hanging from mirrors here too. "New Age" stuff I guess.

Hmm maybe an "owners badge" to show the service writers wouldn't be a bad idea :lol:

SHERIFF
12-27-2003, 07:35 PM

I knew all this was a big waste of time, no one reads instructions anymore...

What did the instructions say? :)

CRUZTAKER
12-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Too funny Paul :lol:

Looks as though you had a wonderfull day. You can always pull a 'Ferris Buehler' and jack it up, and go have a couple drinks....you'll run up miles in no time.
:P

martyo
12-27-2003, 10:22 PM
Hire the photographer, screen the models, rent the studio, order the catered meals, build the set, order your director's chair, union painters, electricians, grips, agents, managers, bad rugs, cheap gigars, delivery men, set up men, get MOngoose embroidered on the chair, phone calls, voice mail, fxes, sign here, sign this, photo processing, printing costs, paper quality, bilingual conversion, more delivery men, gift boxes, LOGAN (sheesh), and all for what?

Mac: You forgot the lawyers. Never, ever forget the lawyers!!

RCSignals
12-27-2003, 10:35 PM
lawyers. plural ? :eek:

jparrie
12-28-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
If at first you don't suceed, see it the loser gets anything

Is there an error in your tag line, or do I just not get it?

martyo
12-28-2003, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by jparrie
Is there an error in your tag line, or do I just not get it?

Are you kidding??? It's all crystal clear to me!