PDA

View Full Version : Camp Lejeune Marines Ordered To Libya

ctrlraven
03-23-2011, 02:12 PM
http://www.wcti12.com/news/27257042/detail.html

SpartaPerformance
03-23-2011, 03:52 PM
That's an interesting spin on the situation, reading that article makes it sound like there are no Marines there already. The fact is Marines are aboard Naval vessels to begin with, there are almost 1,500 Marines on board any aircraft carrier alone at any given time.

hamcheese
03-23-2011, 04:11 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeHasb8Nonk

SpartaPerformance
03-23-2011, 07:02 PM
OMG that guys is a progressive TL loon!

BODYMAN
03-23-2011, 07:17 PM
This is obsurd just keep being the police of the world while were going broke real dam smart

Mr. Man
03-23-2011, 07:36 PM
Don't Marines fly Harrier planes? So what's the issue? It is a No Fly Zone right Why wouldn't Marine pilots be involved in that?

bugsyc
03-24-2011, 07:18 AM
Every American should click on the link in post#3...wow.. We have no business being there. Another war in our continuing conquest of the middle east oil fields... This reminds me a little of Cuba...We backed Castro (I saw him interviewed on TV at the the time of his revolution) America is his friend etc. until he came into power... Anyway, if the people want to overthrow Khadafi...let them..Where do we come into it? What a bunch of bull...Where were we while the genoside was going on in Dafure??(SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS,I'M WORKED UP) Now I'm hearing that we are on the same side as AL QUIDA in this ...WHAT? We have major financial problems here...STOP SPENDING MONEY THAT WE NEED FOR OUR PEOPLE.....Anyway thanks for the platform to air my views..:flamer:

bugsyc
03-24-2011, 07:20 AM
Also,forgot this, They are talking about the rebels hiring merceneries to help them..Haliburton and/or Black whoever they are will be on the scene shortly,,,wanna bet???

RacerX
03-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Blackwater. Great, we can put another Disneyworld there.

OMG that guys is a progressive TL loon!
Ya think! :)

05crownsport
03-24-2011, 07:33 AM
Please remember that as Marines these brave men and women willingly do what they are tasked to do. Our involvement there is happening no matter how much we don't want it to. I couldn't imagine the USA not getting involved when this dictator is killing his own people. Just my two cents.

rayjay
03-24-2011, 07:54 AM
Let the former colony holders deal with it. USA stay the hell out!

LIGHTNIN1
03-24-2011, 08:35 AM
If we invade and occupy every country that kills its own people we will be spread pretty thin as that includes most of Africa , the Middle East, all Muslim countries, and Russia, China. There are probably a few I left out . Remember Korea? We are still there. Remember Japan? We are still there. Remember Germany? We are still there.:shake:

hamcheese
03-24-2011, 01:19 PM
We do not belong in that country( . )

http://www.infowars.com/60-percent-back-libya-military-action/

We have gone so far in the other direction it hurts.

hamcheese
03-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Please remember that as Marines these brave men and women willingly do what they are tasked to do. Our involvement there is happening no matter how much we don't want it to. I couldn't imagine the USA not getting involved when this dictator is killing his own people. Just my two cents.

Count this Marine out!!